Trump loyalists resurrect debunked Georgia election fraud claims

"You really should shut your fucking mouth when it comes to me."

Umm, poster Finger, it is you who is whining and crying about your life here in America.....not me, or my poor avatar.

So, amigo, ....and I'm mildly sure you know this.....but whiners, complainers, malcontents, generally don't do well. Don't do well in any economy.

Hence, you may wish to examine your own approach to life.

If your personal economy is so bad, maybe it ain't the US's fault.
Maybe it is operator error on your part?

Good luck, me and my avatar sincerely hope you can turn your life around.

Umm, poster Finger, it is you who is whining and crying about your life here in America.....not me, or my poor avatar.

So, amigo, ....and I'm mildly sue you know this.....but whiners, complainers, malcontents, generally don't do well. Don't do well in any economy.

My life is fine, I just have empathy. Do you know what that is? Obviously not

So, amigo, ....and I'm mildly sure you know this.....but whiners, complainers, malcontents, generally don't do well. Don't do well in any economy.

What is it about shut your fucking mouth you don't understand? What kind of a moron doesn't care that it cost 20% more to live now than when Trump was president? What kind of an idiot doesn't care about their family or anybody else's family or anyone they might know? What kind of selfish empty headed fool never thinks of anyone else when it comes to the economy? The answer to all those questions is.. you and your avatar, congratulations! You have proven to be selfish and self-serving. What a bloodsucker you must be. I'm glad I don't know you

"What kind of a moron doesn't care that it cost 20% more to live now than when Trump was president?"

Ah, poster Finger, you could move to Venezuela? 282% inflation.

Look, my friend, during Trump's term.....my cost to live had increased too.

For example, what used to cost me $100 in 1963...... in 2019, Trump's 3rd year of his term, my cost was $846!!

So with that kind of increase, we can imagine --and fear --the burden you must be under given your strident complaining.

We wish you well. But nonetheless, this is still bootstrap-America, where merit gets you more....so run harder, swim faster, be smarter, and... maybe get a job? Or a better job?

Good luck 👌

For example, what used to cost me $100 in 1963...... in 2019, Trump's 3rd year of his term, my cost was $846!!

So with that kind of increase, we can imagine --and fear --the burden you must be under given your strident complaining.

We wish you well. But nonetheless, this is still bootstrap-America, where merit gets you more....so run harder, swim faster, be smarter, and... maybe get a job? Or a better job?

Good luck 👌
We wish you well also but hopefully somewhere else as someone as selfish as you doesn't really belong in this country Your lack of empathy for others is matched by your lack of intelligence obviously. I'm retired dumbass. What's your excuse for being so nonchalant with other people's lives?

Good luck 👌
You are what MAGA would call an elitist piece of shit. Congratulations.

Screenshot_20221103-102353_Read Chan.jpg

"You are what MAGA would call an elitist piece of shit"
The suggestion offered by my avatar in post #104 still applies to your avatar, mein freund.

To wit:

"this is still bootstrap-America, where merit gets you more....so run harder, swim faster, be smarter, and... maybe get a job? Or a better job?"

Give that a try, an honest effort, poster Finger.

MAGA!

The suggestion offered by my avatar in post #104 still applies to your avatar, mein freund.

To wit:

"this is still bootstrap-America, where merit gets you more....so run harder, swim faster, be smarter, and... maybe get a job? Or a better job?"

Give that a try, an honest effort, poster Finger.

MAGA!
I bet you are intolerable at work. What an elitist, selfish, condescending narcissistic, Bore You Are. I've worked harder then your little imagination can comprehend in my life. The hardest thing I've ever done is when I fucked your mother. It turned out to be a piece of shit too. LOL

Screenshot_20211007-150602_Chrome.jpg

The hardest thing I've ever done is when I fucked your mother. It turned out to be a piece of shit too.

------------------------------------------------------------------
MAGA!!
It's who they are.

No wonder Don Trump appeals to that slice of America.

Finger, do this: Get a job. Go get your GED. You will stand a better chance of finally having a happy life. One not filled with whining, complaining, bellyaching, and shirking.

Good luck.
You seem mildly able, so you have a chance to help your family.

Really,....Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------
MAGA!!
It's who they are.

No wonder Don Trump appeals to that slice of America.

Finger, do this: Get a job. Go get your GED. You will stand a better chance of finally having a happy life. One not filled with whining, complaining, bellyaching, and shirking.

Good luck.
You seem mildly able, so you have a chance to help your family.

Really,....Good luck.
Your mother was really a piece of shit. It's no wonder you turned out how you did. Ignorant, stupid, narcissistic and really boring. You obviously need help, Reach Out. Not too late to actually become a valuable piece of society with your half a brain. LOL

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

Ah, sad sad poster Finger.
He's MAGA. MAGA is Finger.
Those are the people who want to make America great?
It's sad.

"....mother was really a piece of shit. .....Ignorant, stupid, narcissistic and really boring.... with your half a brain."

Ah, sad sad poster Finger.
He's MAGA. MAGA is Finger.
Those are the people who want to make America great?
It's sad.
Thanks for quoting me, I'm getting the ultimate respect here from you. Too bad it has to come at your expense. Definitely something wrong with you, stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life. Maybe you could take a class or something LOL

Screenshot_20220513-131211_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, respect.
Let's go with that. What's the harm?
QAnon lives in Finger.
Sad?
I know.
You respect me, admit it. I am Superior to you in every way. Retired comfortably with everything I need while you just guess (stupidly I might add) that I might need to go back to work. LOL. The thing that makes me better than you is my empathy and being able to understand The Human Condition.. similarly I understand your low intelligence and your need to educate yourself further. Save yourself chili, stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life!

Screenshot_20220327-195842_Chrome.jpg

no. but i'm not paying the pillow guy to sit through a sales pitch to hear it. let us see the evidence . please.
Funny though how Lindell lost a lawsuit and has to pay millions due to questioning voting machines when that is not the case when democrats do it. Where are the lawsuits against them? Two tiered justice system.

"Where are the lawsuits against them? Two tiered justice system.

Quit the whining, complaining, bellyaching!
Be a 'Git-er-done' man.
Do something! The forum members here ain't here to hold your hand and pat your head.

If you are so offended, then file a friggin' lawsuit against 'em yourself.
Don't be a sour malcontent who can only whine and shrill about your own unhappiness.
Be a better person. A more effective one.

Jus' sayin'.

Quit the whining, complaining, bellyaching!
Be a 'Git-er-done' man.
Do something! The forum members here ain't here to hold your hand and pat your head.

If you are so offended, then file a friggin' lawsuit against 'em yourself.
Don't be a sour malcontent who can only whine and shrill about your own unhappiness.
Be a better person. A more effective one.

Jus' sayin'.
My, my, a little touchy aren't you, when presented with facts?

Forum List

Back