Trump loyalists resurrect debunked Georgia election fraud claims

Because he thought he could beat Biden. Because our military leaders wouldn't go along with him & because their were actually people in the W.H. who weren't gutless & stood up for this Country instead of for Trump.

Any more questions?
Bullshit, you've got a very active imagination. LOL

If Trump can get away with it he'll use our miltary against U.S. citizens. The cult thinks they'll be immune from Trump's deranged plans. But, whatever he has up his sleeve along with his enablers will affect the entire Country.
Many of them probably don't even understand what they're asking for.

We've seen THAT before in world history, TOO.

If Trump is elected again everyone will be fair game, unless loyalty is sworn to the Dear Leader. We've seen this act before down thru history, but who in their right mind thought it would happen here.

If Trump can get away with it he'll use our miltary against U.S. citizens. The cult thinks they'll be immune from Trump's deranged plans. But, whatever he has up his sleeve along with his enablers will affect the entire Country.

He gets back in, it's over.
You are out of your mind.

You most certainly are out of your mind!

Screenshot_20210529-171234_Chrome.jpg

A nightmare like we're going through now?
That is regrettable that your life has turned out this way.
America is doing very well right now. Our economy emerged after Covid much better than virtually any industrialized country. Employment is at record highs, unemployment at record lows. Profits strong. Sales strong. Sure, there is inflation but less than virtually all industrialized economies.

Accordingly, if you are living a nightmare......you may want to consider operator error vs. blaming this government, the prior government, or your l state or community government.

Good luck. America is good.
And doing good.

That is regrettable that your life has turned out this way.
America is doing very well right now. Our economy emerged after Covid much better than virtually any industrialized country. Employment is at record highs, unemployment at record lows. Profits strong. Sales strong. Sure, there is inflation but less than virtually all industrialized economies.

Accordingly, if you are living a nightmare......you may want to consider operator error vs. blaming this government, the prior government, or your l state or community government.

Good luck. America is good.
And doing good.
You're kind of full of crap. I was just talking about the fact that my dollars worth 20% less at the store stupid ass. How can that be good?

"...my dollars worth 20% less at the store stupid ass. How can that be good?"
Well, it ain't good. But could be worse.

And true, it is worth more in the US economy than it would be in the rest of the world...who are experiencing greater inflation than the US.

So, it is all relative. If you like being an American (4.6% inflation) versus a Russian (16% inflation), or a Turk (62% inflation), or Mexican (4.32%)...well, mein freund, go where your dollar serves you best.

Good luck.
And write us.

Well, it ain't good. But could be worse.

And true, it is worth more in the US economy than it would be in the rest of the world...who are experiencing greater inflation than the US.

So, it is all relative. If you like being an American (4.6% inflation) versus a Russian (16% inflation), or a Turk (62% inflation), or Mexican (4.32%)...well, mein freund, go where your dollar serves you best.

Good luck.
And write us.
Maybe you should go to one of these better places. After all I've lived in the United States all my life. I don't like the way the economy is being run regardless of what's happening in Europe, I understand how you use that as a crutch, but the Democrat policy of "just get them used to it "doesn't work for me. Please move soon or better yet just don't vote.

Screenshot_20210603-171354_Chrome.jpg

Maybe you should go to one of these better places. After all I've lived in the United States all my life.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Better places"??
Ummm, where?
We showed you that America looks pretty doggone 'better' than most. I've lived in the US all my life and I have...I say humbly and gratefully....a pretty doggone good life. Sorry 'bout your unfortunate circumstance. We hope that you can do better. But, I gotta tell you, the US is probably your best bet for 'doing better'. But go where you can complain the best, the loudest, and the most.

In short, and I don't wish be too sound sharp or abrupt, but.......but quit your whining and bellyaching. Get a job, or a better job.

If you are that unhappy with America....go to Russia (16% inflation); Turkey (60+%); maybe Venzuela (282%).

Don't be a whining snowflake.
Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Better places"??
Ummm, where?
We showed you that America looks pretty doggone 'better' than most. I've lived in the US all my life and I have...I say humbly and gratefully....a pretty doggone good life. Sorry 'bout your unfortunate circumstance. We hope that you can do better. But, I gotta tell you, the US is probably your best bet for 'doing better'. But go where you can complain the best, the loudest, and the most.

In short, and I don't wish be too sound sharp or abrupt, but.......but quit your whining and bellyaching. Get a job, or a better job.

If you are that unhappy with America....go to Russia (16% inflation); Turkey (60+%); maybe Venzuela (282%).

Don't be a whining snowflake.
Good luck.
If you like the current degradation of the United States then vote Democrat and it will continue. I'm looking at the state of economy with empathy, there are lots of people that are suffering. You really should shut your fucking mouth when it comes to me. Skippy

Forum List

Back