The Fulton County, Georgia Case Against Trump

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This is the one against Trump that I actually feared the most. But, I have some questions and statements that really need to be answered. Here's a link to the case followed by my questions and statements in the order they appear in the article.

1. Why is a Fulton county prosecutor investigating or involved with something from Coffee county?

2. Trump won Coffee county by about 70% of the vote. In addition, they allege that Trump's team tried to access sensitive voting software well AFTER the vote, not in an attempt to change election results but an attempt to prove voter fraud. It's actually quite surprising that Democrats call this part of an attempt to overturn an election, by simply wanting to check if there was voter fraud. I guess if they were to uncover voter fraud, Democrats say that it is an attempt to overturn the election.

3. Several Republicans and Republican media personalities warned about how Dominion voting machines could “very easily” be manipulated to flip votes from one candidate to another. It’s a claim that has been repeatedly debunked. And yet, Trump and his team have been sued and even lost and may now even be indicted for attempting, not to change votes, but to access Dominion voting machines in order to check for that vote fraud, and apparently they were successful in breaching at least some of those Dominion voting machines, of which the left claim is impossible to do anyway. So, how could Trump and his team, checking for vote fraud, access the impenetrable Dominion voting machines?

4. Also, not in this particular article, there was an investigation into Georgia voting fraud where the unanimous decision proved there was no widespread voter fraud, and yet here they may indict Trump for what amounts to voter fraud for trying to overturn an election where their very own unanimous decision proved there was no voter fraud, not even by Trump. But, let's indict him now anyway for election fraud when they had already unanimously decided there was no election fraud.

Pay close attention.

To those of us who have lived through a dozen or more election cycles, I don't have to remind you that past elections have often been characterized by "found" votes, almost always in Democrat-controlled big cities. It may not even be a matter of subversive activities...a bag of ballots found in the basement of the polling place or in a delivery truck, sometimes they are later found at the local post office. It happens. In the Bush-Gore election of 2000 they were finding votes in many different places as the appeals and challenges played out. It definitely happens.

In the aftermath of the 2020 Presidential Election, ,the sitting President of the United States asked the Governor of Georgia to FIND some number of ballots, sufficient to shift the balance in Georgia from Biden to Trump. There is NOTHING wrong with this request. Indeed, it is entirely appropriate. In effect, he is asking the Governor to "leave no stone unturned," in an all-out attempt to find every single vote, presuming that if and when that happens, Trump will be on top.

Trump did not ask the Governor to "manufacture" or "change" votes, or to commit any sort of fraud - merely to FIND as many votes as possible, hopefully Trump votes.

This whole case is bullshit. Every competent, objective attorney looking at the case knows it. Ultimately, probably years after the 2024 election, some appellate court will say, in effect, "This whole case is bullshit." Please excuse my use of esoteric legal language.

This is the one against Trump that I actually feared the most. But, I have some questions and statements that really need to be answered. Here's a link to the case followed by my questions and statements in the order they appear in the article.

1. Why is a Fulton county prosecutor investigating or involved with something from Coffee county?

2. Trump won Coffee county by about 70% of the vote. In addition, they allege that Trump's team tried to access sensitive voting software well AFTER the vote, not in an attempt to change election results but an attempt to prove voter fraud. It's actually quite surprising that Democrats call this part of an attempt to overturn an election, by simply wanting to check if there was voter fraud. I guess if they were to uncover voter fraud, Democrats say that it is an attempt to overturn the election.

3. Several Republicans and Republican media personalities warned about how Dominion voting machines could “very easily” be manipulated to flip votes from one candidate to another. It’s a claim that has been repeatedly debunked. And yet, Trump and his team have been sued and even lost and may now even be indicted for attempting, not to change votes, but to access Dominion voting machines in order to check for that vote fraud, and apparently they were successful in breaching at least some of those Dominion voting machines, of which the left claim is impossible to do anyway. So, how could Trump and his team, checking for vote fraud, access the impenetrable Dominion voting machines?

4. Also, not in this particular article, there was an investigation into Georgia voting fraud where the unanimous decision proved there was no widespread voter fraud, and yet here they may indict Trump for what amounts to voter fraud for trying to overturn an election where their very own unanimous decision proved there was no voter fraud, not even by Trump. But, let's indict him now anyway for election fraud when they had already unanimously decided there was no election fraud.
The case against Trump is both damning and compelling.

There’s no limit to Trump’s corruption and criminality.

Actually, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm probably voting for someone else in 2024. Just pointing out the left's blatant abuse of power for political objectives.
Actually, this is a digital 21st Century version of Watergate – rather than breaking into a brick and mortar office, Trump’s henchmen tried to break into voting machines in a criminal, lawless effort to find ‘evidence’ of ‘fraud’ that didn’t exist.

Like Watergate this illustrates the buffoonish incompetent of Republicans; like Watergate this is a reprehensible attack on America’s democracy by the right; and like Watergate it demonstrates that Trump is as much a criminal as Nixon, just as unfit to be president.

Actually, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm probably voting for someone else in 2024.
jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

Section 3 of the 14th amendment is coming for DJT. That will make him ineligible to hold office in the US.
Y'all need a sub. DeSatan is not your best choice.

:auiqs.jpg:Actually, no one believes that
Of course not. Anyone who defends Trump in any way from the left's abuse of power is automatically labeled a MAGAhead. But, beware, there are many moderates and Independents who see Democrats's abuse of power and many of those independents now favor Trump over Biden.

Of course not. Anyone who defends Trump in any way from the left's abuse of power is automatically labeled a MAGAhead. But, beware, there are many moderates and Independents who see Democrats's abuse of power and many of those independents now favor Trump over Biden.
Prosecuting for commiting crimes while in office to try to stay in office is not an abuse of power. If you actually thought independenntly you would know that

Forum List

Back