Trump Lies Again, Has Not Given Own Money to Charity

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It really is striking when you consider how often Donald Trump lies. Not only does he lie constantly, but he lies even as the truth is sitting right in front of the face of the person he's lying to.

In this case, Trump claimed to be a philanthropist but the records he released clearly show that he's given no personal cash to anyone over the documented period. He 'donates' rounds of golf and other perks to his friends and political allies, and that's what he considers philanthropy.

The general greed and selfishness of a billionaire who hordes all of his cash is one thing, but the blatant lies, lies which can be revealed as lies based on the documentation he himself provided, are what really fascinate me.

The man is just a liar to his core. I never thought anyone could lie as much as Hillary Clinton, but then Donald Trump came along and made her look downright honest by comparison. Incredible stuff.

Report: Analysis Finds That Trump Has Given $0 of Personal Cash to Charity, Despite Claims Otherwise

Guess we know why he's hiding his taxes !

Doesn't want the public investing his tax fraud .

I wonder how much he tithes? Since he's such a God fearing Christian! Lol. I'm guessing zero !!!

He's such a phoney .

It really is striking when you consider how often Donald Trump lies. Not only does he lie constantly, but he lies even as the truth is sitting right in front of the face of the person he's lying to.

In this case, Trump claimed to be a philanthropist but the records he released clearly show that he's given no personal cash to anyone over the documented period. He 'donates' rounds of golf and other perks to his friends and political allies, and that's what he considers philanthropy.

The general greed and selfishness of a billionaire who hordes all of his cash is one thing, but the blatant lies, lies which can be revealed as lies based on the documentation he himself provided, are what really fascinate me.

The man is just a liar to his core. I never thought anyone could lie as much as Hillary Clinton, but then Donald Trump came along and made her look downright honest by comparison. Incredible stuff.

Report: Analysis Finds That Trump Has Given $0 of Personal Cash to Charity, Despite Claims Otherwise

Those rounds of golf and other perks you mention are good for a big tax deduction, so he considers them to be philanthropy. He easily ignores the fact that they go mostly to his buddies and business partners. Just another advantage the rich have over the middle class.

Well I am just shocked.

Forum List

Back