Trump lies AGAIN about Obama in Gitmo tweet

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
The dishonesty is almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sad. I really wanted to give Trump a chance but he just isn't presidental material. Time for him to go back to reality TV.

Here's the tweet:
“122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield,” Trump tweeted. “Just another terrible decision!”

Here are the facts:
113 of the referenced prisoners were released by the Bush administration. 9 were released by the Obama Administration

Here's a link (I used one from Fox for you fake news puppets):
Spicer tries to clarify Trump tweet about former Gitmo prisoners

Trump has the best investigative organizations in the world working for him. All he has to do is ask for accurate complete unbiased information, but he prefers listening to Breitbart. What an idiot.

The dishonesty is almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sad. I really wanted to give Trump a chance but he just isn't presidental material. Time for him to go back to reality TV.

Here's the tweet:
“122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield,” Trump tweeted. “Just another terrible decision!”

Here are the facts:
113 of the referenced prisoners were released by the Bush administration. 9 were released by the Obama Administration

You're wasting your time. Trumpsters don't care about the facts. It's really that simple.

Trump makes a mistake and froth runs from the mouths of psychotic America hating Democrats...

Putin loves y'all... and why wouldn't he, it's like you're working for him and screwing over America's success under his orders?

:wink_2:

Last edited:

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

You're wasting your time. Trumpsters don't care about the facts. It's really that simple.
Oh sweet irony you fucking loser. Want to go over the vast lies of your lying kuuunt?

Tell us all of your thoughts on the clinton foundation you piece of shit.

Let us all know about the video you fuck.

Did people die as a result of "Trump's lie?"

Still think your Kuuuunt did not vote for the war in Iraq?

Still think she carries hot cause in her purse?

Let us you know you fucking unreal pathetic hypocrite.

Fuck you billy. I own you billy. You have nothing billy. You are a piece of shit billy. Want me to list the vast lies of your kuuunt billy?

Lets see you acknowledge any of these billy.

Address these you fucking loser.

That is what I thought billy. You are a piece of shit billy. I exposed your bullshit billy. I own you billy. You are my bitch billy.

Fuck you billy.

13891959_1760173957573038_8747712263856971068_n.jpg

Hatin on the President and doing this, that's about it..

ows_148063782093918.jpg

Last edited:

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

Oh sweet irony you fucking loser. Want to go over the vast lies of your lying kuuunt?

Fuck you billy. I own you billy. You have nothing billy. You are a piece of shit billy. Want me to list the vast lies of your kuuunt billy?

That is what I thought billy. You are a piece of shit billy. I exposed your bullshit billy. I own you billy. You are my bitch billy.

Fuck you billy.

Are you admitting that Trump lied?

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

Fuck you billy.

I said go fuck yourself. Lying and being wrong are two different things you stupid piece of shit. You are a fucking loser. You have nothing,. I fucking bitch slap your ass. You are nothing but lies. That is all you do, and that is all you believe,

Fucking loser.

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

Fuck you billy.

I prefer .. misinformed.. less hate filled and such

It's pretty obvious Trump is human and makes mistakes when his every, "Trump-ism" is dissected by parasites and malcontents over and over and over (times) boring...:dunno:

seems the loser is the one who cant answer a simple question.....that would be you theowl...not arron
Tell me about it mother fucker. You are all pieces of hypocritical shit. You are all fucking losers. I fucking own you. They cannot make an argument. You have no ability to debate. Especially debating me you pathetic dick.

The funny thing about losers like you is not only do you believe your fucking kuuunt did not lie, but she was right about everything.

The only thing you deserve is to be kicked in your fucking teeth, until every one of them are knocked out your fucking head.

You fucking deranged waste of time.

seems the loser is the one who cant answer a simple question.....that would be you theowl...not arron
Tell me about it mother fucker. You are all pieces of hypocritical shit. You are all fucking losers. I fucking own you. They cannot make an argument. You have no ability to debate. Especially debating me you pathetic dick.

The funny thing about losers like you is not only do you believe your fucking kuuunt did not lie, but she was right about everything.

The only thing you deserve is to be kicked in your fucking teeth, until every one of them are knocked out your fucking head.

You fucking deranged waste of time.

Sheesh TheOwl .. you're not much of a sweet talker... but you are entertaining... :popcorn:

You notice liberals jump on every Trump exaggeration but have YET to own up to the fact that Obama lies about like your doctor you can keep your doctor, lowering your healthcare $2500, or like your healthplan you can keep your healthplan?

I don't care about Trump getting it wrong on stuff like that. It doesn't affect me.

Obama's lies make it impossible for me to afford health insurance. THAT I CARE ABOUT.

Last edited:
I used to use these owl avatars ..

th (8).jpg

th (7).jpg

Last edited:
I just can't take his lies anymore...it is not normal for any human being, to lie as much as he does....it is abnormal. He has some REAL mental health issues....

And he is a real danger to our Nation! :eek:

I just can't take his lies anymore...it is not normal for any human being, to lie as much as he does....it is abnormal. He has some REAL mental health issues....

Relax .. take a break from politics, I hear spring is in the air..

17155379_1442563709136090_2621544783065070067_n.jpg

This from the people who were going to vote for Hillary and her lies????? Or Obama and his lies???

Give me a break people.

You all sound like Claude Rains telling Bogart he's shocked, Shocked, to find out gambling is going on this place!

:lmao:
1.jpg

Relax .. take a break from politics, I hear spring is in the air..

View attachment 115936
Not up here! We've got snow on the ground and another 2 months of winter...Spring isn't here until May and summer is not here until 4th of July, then Fall arrives, late August! :eek:

:lol:

Forum List

Back