Trump lies AGAIN about Obama in Gitmo tweet

Trump has the best investigative organizations in the world working for him. All he has to do is ask for accurate complete unbiased information, but he prefers listening to Breitbart. What an idiot.

Breitbart is much more credible than some of these so called intelligence people ya know the obama appointees and followers.

The wiki-leak dumps destroys the credibility of the intelligence agencies and vindicates info wars. deal wid it chumps.

Breitbart and Infowars. Now, that's pathetic.

The dishonesty is almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sad. I really wanted to give Trump a chance but he just isn't presidental material. Time for him to go back to reality TV.

Here's the tweet:
“122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield,” Trump tweeted. “Just another terrible decision!”

Here are the facts:
113 of the referenced prisoners were released by the Bush administration. 9 were released by the Obama Administration

Here's a link (I used one from Fox for you fake news puppets):
Spicer tries to clarify Trump tweet about former Gitmo prisoners
You're wasting your time. Trumpsters don't care about the facts. It's really that simple.
Oh sweet irony you fucking loser. Want to go over the vast lies of your lying kuuunt?

Tell us all of your thoughts on the clinton foundation you piece of shit.

Let us all know about the video you fuck.

Did people die as a result of "Trump's lie?"

Still think your Kuuuunt did not vote for the war in Iraq?

Still think she carries hot cause in her purse?

Let us you know you fucking unreal pathetic hypocrite.

Fuck you billy. I own you billy. You have nothing billy. You are a piece of shit billy. Want me to list the vast lies of your kuuunt billy?

Lets see you acknowledge any of these billy.

Address these you fucking loser.

That is what I thought billy. You are a piece of shit billy. I exposed your bullshit billy. I own you billy. You are my bitch billy.

Fuck you billy.

hehheh the abuse of power by the obama administration is coming to light already....with much more to follow.

Where all this latest info (confirmed by the wiki-leak dump) will lead will be the indictment and incarceration of many of obama's followers....once hillary is locked up their house of cards will collapse.

The dishonesty is almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sad. I really wanted to give Trump a chance but he just isn't presidental material. Time for him to go back to reality TV.

Here's the tweet:
“122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield,” Trump tweeted. “Just another terrible decision!”

Here are the facts:
113 of the referenced prisoners were released by the Bush administration. 9 were released by the Obama Administration

You're wasting your time. Trumpsters don't care about the facts. It's really that simple.
did obama ever make it to that 58th state?

Trump has the best investigative organizations in the world working for him. All he has to do is ask for accurate complete unbiased information, but he prefers listening to Breitbart. What an idiot.

Breitbart is much more credible than some of these so called intelligence people ya know the obama appointees and followers.

The wiki-leak dumps destroys the credibility of the intelligence agencies and vindicates info wars. deal wid it chumps.
Breitbart has zero credibility in my book. Most of the stories I see from that site have so much partisan spin it's hard to find the truth.

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

did obama ever make it to that 58th state?
Completely different kind of mistake and you know it

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

Oh sweet irony you fucking loser. Want to go over the vast lies of your lying kuuunt?

Tell us all of your thoughts on the clinton foundation you piece of shit.

Let us all know about the video you fuck.

Did people die as a result of "Trump's lie?"

Still think your Kuuuunt did not vote for the war in Iraq?

Still think she carries hot cause in her purse?

Let us you know you fucking unreal pathetic hypocrite.

Fuck you billy. I own you billy. You have nothing billy. You are a piece of shit billy. Want me to list the vast lies of your kuuunt billy?

Lets see you acknowledge any of these billy.

Address these you fucking loser.

That is what I thought billy. You are a piece of shit billy. I exposed your bullshit billy. I own you billy. You are my bitch billy.

Fuck you billy.

lol what's so laughable about you retards is that you assume liberals just worship Hillary. I don't give two fucks about her. I knows she's lied. Of course the obvious fucking difference is that Trump has lied 10 fold more. It's not my fault you're too stupid to see this though.

Forum List

Back