trump leaves office with the lowest average approval rating in Gallup History-lower than even Nixon

WINNING! trump is setting records all over the place. And I read he is thinking about starting his own political party. I bet the GOP is thrilled with that news! It is called the MOB party...dedicated to chaos and anarchy.
jim are you going to be able to post about something besides trump in the coming weeks?...
trump who?
so then this is your last thread about trump?....

WINNING! trump is setting records all over the place. And I read he is thinking about starting his own political party. I bet the GOP is thrilled with that news! It is called the MOB party...dedicated to chaos and anarchy.
No surprise there.

He leaves with a current 51% approval rating and the support of 78 MILLION American voters....which is why the Democrats are desperate to Un-Constitutionally use their confessed 2nd politically partisan Impeachment to eliminate Trump as a political threat in 2024...and beyond.

The funny thing is Barry's highest election vote total makes him 3rd all-time....behind President Trump and BIDEN.

:p Bwuhahahahaha

He leaves with a current 51% approval rating and the support of 78 MILLION American voters....which is why the Democrats are desperate to Un-Constitutionally use their confessed 2nd politically partisan Impeachment to eliminate Trump as a political threat in 2024...and beyond.

The funny thing is Barry's highest election vote total makes him 3rd all-time....behind President Trump and BIDEN.

The only true part of your statement is... rating. He has always been a president with support of a minority

Sorry it has taken so long to reply to your misleading post. I was enjoying the inauguration. The only true words in your statement is "He is leaving..." He has the worst average approval percentage of any leaving president. I really don't think he ever has more than 50% approval rating in four years. He was always a president of the minority. But he did set records. I mean Impeached twice. His incompetence saw the death of over 400,000 people. He tried desperately to overthrow an incoming administration. I am sure there are more records that "the man" can claim. But I need to get back to the inauguration of a real President. You can go back to your fetal position.

Here are the facts:

Right before the election, a Gallup Poll on job approval showed 45% approved of President Trump. Then, a poll taken in the two weeks immediately following the November presidential election, showed Trump with a 42% job approval rating.

That number has now slipped to 39%, according to the latest Gallup Poll taken during the first two weeks of December. The president’s approval rating has stayed between 35-49% over the course of his presidency.

The highest favorability rating President Trump has received during his presidency was 49% in April as the country was in the initial stages of the coronavirus pandemic.

I was right. He never had the approval of 50% of the nation.

It's really weird how a whole group of people rely on fake news to make their point, a valid one lol

The only true part of your statement is... rating. He has always been a president with support of a minority

Sorry it has taken so long to reply to your misleading post. I was enjoying the inauguration. The only true words in your statement is "He is leaving..." He has the worst average approval percentage of any leaving president. I really don't think he ever has more than 50% approval rating in four years. He was always a president of the minority. But he did set records. I mean Impeached twice. His incompetence saw the death of over 400,000 people. He tried desperately to overthrow an incoming administration. I am sure there are more records that "the man" can claim. But I need to get back to the inauguration of a real President. You can go back to your fetal position.
jim your party tried for 4 years to unseat a sitting president.....

It's really weird how a whole group of people rely on fake news to make their point, a valid one lol
Nope....we are relying on facts from now on. The days of lies and "alternative facts" are dead. You either accept the truth and facts or shut up. Have a nice day!

Nope....we are relying on facts from now on. The days of lies and "alternative facts" are dead. You either accept the truth and facts or shut up. Have a nice day!
Make me shut up. Typical lefty, trying to shut down someone who disagrees with his lies. I will accept truth. Nothing else

PixieStix , so you are saying that you don't want to deal with truth and facts from now on. Okay, see ya!

Make me shut up. Typical lefty, trying to shut down someone who disagrees with his lies. I will accept truth. Nothing else
You are Ignored Moron...

yea jim they are now going to be truthful.....

Forum List

Back