Will Trump be the next President?

will he be the next President

• Total voters
Very possible, but the variables are just too big to make an informed guess.

It looks like it will depend on the outcome of any trials. But the trials themselves may not even happen.

The country is in chaos, just as a few have planned. They're the winners here.
in chaos …. yes!

Trump is not a revolutionary. He is trying to refill the cup that keeps the nation going. Common sense agendas to improve foundation. My how the children are going to suffer in this nation. And they will make the choices like the Russians from 1917 or the Germans in the early 1930's. And they are up to a point now. The follow-on steps of reducing the population are not activated yet.

I cant predict the future.

All I know is I damn sure HOPE Trump is the next POTUS. The current nut jobs in charge are driving us right off a fucking cliff.

As I've said before on here, I expect a closer margin in the EC, but Biden to still edge out Trump.
It won't be closer. Biden is going to win by a larger margin than he did in 2020.

Biden has a good shot at winning both North Carolina and Texas, which he didn't win in 2020. Biden is going to win by at least 5% and 10 million votes in November and it's quite possible that it will be a lot more than that.

The mainstream media is going through their usual ritual bullshit and trying to pretend that this is going to be a razor thin horse race, but it won't be.

Jan 6 and the Dobbs abortion decision have permanently ruined Trump and the MAGA Cult Republican Party. The Republican Party needs to be completely destroyed by the voters, so that it can be rebuilt into a sane conservative party again.

The 2022 midterms have already proven this. There was no "red wave", despite the constant predictions by our broken polling system. With more Democrats voting in the 2024 presidential election, Trump and the Republican Party are going to get absolutely crucified in November.

simple question

what do you expect?

Voted 'Don't Know'...but think it may be Trump.

diner.jpg

I think we all hope it will be Trump but since the Democrats have learned how to steal elections with the scam of fraudulent ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts we will never have another honest election.

Forum List

Back