Could Trump Be Convicted By Memorial Day? Let's Hope So

Here's the thing, FFI......the judge and DA are using a supposed federal crime to encapsulate
the other crime that the statute of limitations ran out 4 years ago.
Weird, huh?
Embarrassed? Yeah, you should be.
Federal crime: so what? No problems there.. The state law makes no mention of whether the abetted crime was a federal or state crime.

Statute of limitations: wrong. Trump was nice enough to move out of State and pause the clock.

This is pretty basic information of this topic. You should feel embarrassed for commmenting without knowing it.

Russian Interference? Still on that? Toot this.

On one hand we have 15-U.S Intelligence and Security saying Russia interferred and on the hand we the lying Orange Shit Gibbon. I side with people who know their job to protect our country. Don Snoreleone also his chief of cyber security for declaring the 2020 Election the most safe in recent history. On the hand all you believe are fucking lies of a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Piece of Shit.

Last edited:
Federal crime: so what? No problems there.. The state law makes no mention of whether the abetted crime was a federal or state crime.

Statute of limitations: wrong. Trump was nice enough to move out of State and pause the clock.

This is pretty basic information of this topic. You should feel embarrassed for commmenting without knowing it.
Federal crime should be in the federal court with a federal judge.
The Biden DOJ didn't want to prosecute. Case closed.

Why it's a no brainer for an appeals.

But keep going.... :auiqs.jpg:

It was. Trump's personal lawyer went to prison for it. Good god... did you not know this?

Come on man. Fking read something.

Haha.. whenever anyone says "and that's all I need to know", or the equivalent, it's a sure thing that they don't know jack shit.

It was. Trump's personal lawyer went to prison for it. Good god... did you not know this?

Come on man. Fking read something.

Haha.. whenever anyone says "and that's all I need to know", or the equivalent, it's a sure thing that they don't know jack shit.
They didn't go after Trump
It was too weak of a case.

I did notice you didn't want to respond to the fact it needs to be brought in front of a federal court with a federal judge.
Not the yahoos playing politics in NY

If Trump is found guilty, it's imperative this happens before the convention. That's the only hope of him possibly not getting the nomination, although, I'm skeptical even that will do it given the way he is now worshipped as a martyr by the rank and file. If Trump is on the ballot in November it's going to be a bloodbath for the Republican Party all over the country.

If convicted, Trump would still be able to run for office and serve as president if he won. But a Reuters/Ipsos poll found that half of independents and a quarter of his fellow Republicans would not vote for him if he is found guilty......

.....Jury selection is expected to consume the rest of the week, and the trial is scheduled to last through at least May.

No bias here. I also think there are enough "I hate" Trump threads. We don't need another one.

They didn't go after Trump
It was too weak of a case.

I did notice you didn't want to respond to the fact it needs to be brought in front of a federal court with a federal judge.
Not the yahoos playing politics in NY

Let us know when you have an intelligent argument to make, right now all you have MAGA MAGGOT bullshit.

Here's the thing, FFI......the judge and DA are using a supposed federal crime to encapsulate
the other crime that the statute of limitations ran out 4 years ago.
Weird, huh?
Embarrassed? Yeah, you should be.

The law just reads the business records have to have been falsified to cover up a crime. Doesn't specify what kind of crime. And it matters not that it's a federal crime or that the statute of limitations expired on that crime since Trump is not charged with committing that crime.

Why it's a no brainer for an appeals.

But keep going.... :auiqs.jpg:

Trump's not charged with committing a federal crime.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what a crock of shit!!

pure prooaganda!!!

a little bit of truth, LACED with lies and omissions!

change the channel! Timmy is just using you all to make money! Yes, he's entertaining....but if you are not knowledgeable yourself, you could buy in to his crap....he counts on it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what a crock of shit!!

pure prooaganda!!!

a little bit of truth, LACED with lies and omissions!

change the channel! Timmy is just using you all to make money! Yes, he's entertaining....but if you are not knowledgeable yourself, you could buy in to his crap....he counts on it!
and yet you cant explain even one of those things,,

Forum List

Back