Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

President Trump on the other hand was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years and going forward the Federal deficit could escalate to $1.7 trillion in 2030.

When you compare the last three years of Obama’s Presidency vs. Trump’s first three years, Trump’s deficits will be almost $1 trillion greater at $2.47 trillion to $1.51 trillion for Obama. It doesn’t look like Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.

Unprecedented deficits when the economy is growing

The Federal deficit is forecast to be 4.6% of GDP in fiscal 2020 while the economy’s real growth rate is a projected to be 2.2%. This growth rate is in-line with the economy growing at essentially 2.1% the last three quarters.

As shown in the two graphs below, since 1970 the only times, until now, that the deficit has been above 4% of GDP is when there has been a recession.
Every single article is pro Obama and anti Trump.

No bias there folks....
Numbers aren’t biased. It’s clear trump policy drastically increased deficits.
Right and our revenues have increased annually. You admit we have an expense problem. Thank you for that.
Yes trump tax cuts decreased the rate of revenue growth adding to deficits.
Nope.

In the end, Jones admits that “the tax cuts gave the economy an initial boost.” Why did that happen?

Because tax cuts allow more growth dollars to remain in the private sector (aka “the economy”).

Similarly, spending increase put more dollars into the private sector.
We have had no more growth than Obama with a huge increase in deficits.
We have the same growth but lower taxes? GREAT. Don't forget the trade war and entitlements. We are only in inning 5 of a 9 inning game.
Yes trump policy failed to increase growth as he promised.

Real GDP in 2016 was +1.6%.
Trillion dollar deficits got us nothing.

You said he failed to increase growth.
Clearly you were mistaken.
Nope, Obama growth was better, and he did it without trillion dollar deficits.

Nope, Obama growth was better

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%
Real GDP under Obama since the Great Recession... 2.4%

Real GDP under Impeached Trump... 2.6%

“We're bringing it [GDP] from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.” ~ Impeached Trump

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump is the only president recorded to not have a single quarter of real GDP exceed 3.5% growth.
Ummmm....COVID-19
Deranged lunatic, what about COVID-19??

:cuckoo:
Impeached Trump had to deal with COVID-19. He was only impeached in January? Before that he was just Trump. Not following your logic.
Deranged lunatic, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

When did he have 2.6% GDP?
LOLOL

Deranged lunatic, if you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, why the fuck are you injecting COVID-19 into a discussion about GDP??

Not to mention, I already said where the 2.6% GDP comes from.

So answer the question, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
When was GDP 2.6%? Trump was impeached? When? Before or after the 2.6%. I cannot follow your illogic.
"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

"Trump was impeached? When?"

December 18th, 2019

"I cannot follow your illogic."

Because you're a flaming idiot.

Now what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

Why are you so afraid to answer??
Stated? When?
Post #794.

What does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
It doesn’t say when? You mean FYE’19?
Since Impeached Trump's been president.

Now wtf does COVID-19 have to do with that?

Should I just write you off as the forum's biggest pussy who's too scared to explain his disconnected thoughts on COVID-19?
Impeached Trump has only been president since mid December? I am not following your logic.
That's because you're an utter moron who apparently doesn't know when he became president or what COVID-19 has to do with GDP on his watch.

Faun: Real GDP under Impeached Trump... 2.6%
AzogtheDefiler: Ummmm....COVID-19

Here, I'll answer the question you're too skeered to answer....

What does COVID-19have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% real GDP growth?

Absolutely fucking nothing. The latest GDP figures go only through Q4-2019, before COVID-19 had any impact on our economy.

So when you tried blaming COVID-19, you really exposed yourself as a 5th Avenuer whose lios are so far up Impeached Trump's fat ass, you can taste what he had for lunch since here you are, making up excuses for his 2.6% growth that have absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it.

Now everyone here sees why you flat out refused to answer that question.

giphy.gif
He was impeached for 4 mos? Why are you attributing the entire presidency GDP to him? You’re all over the place.
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

COVID-19 around since October? Trump only impeached in December? It has been “Impeached Trumps” economy for 5 mos. by your definition. If you want to discuss President Trump it is a different story but you specifically said “Impeached Trump” and he was not that until December 18th by your own post? So keep laughing at yourself.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:
I accept your surrender. When Faun goes into his bag of emojis you know he lost. Another win for the Pale Orc.
LOLOL

Yeah, deranged lunatic, because COVID-19 was a factor of GDP until Q4 2019.

Trump was not impeached until Q4. You specifically said "Impeached Trump". So who is the deranged lunatic?
And according to you, COVID-19 is the reason GDP is only 2.6 since Impeached Trump has been president.

You literally made up an excuse that doesn't exist.

Never said that. Find that post. You said "Impeached Trump".

Impeached Trump has only been President for 5 mos. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" from Jan 2016 - Nov 2019. Agree or disagree?

Trump was not impeached, he was acquitted of false charges brought by lying democrat traitors
LOLOLOL

Acquittal doesn't wash away the stain of impeachment, ya lying nutbag.

Do they breed you idiots to be this stupid??

:lmao:
You have lost your mind. "Impeached Trump" has been around as long as the COVID-19 but you said it didn't impact him? I am not following your logic.
LOLOL

Really, deranged lunatic? Now you're resorting to I'm rubber, you're glue... :eusa_doh:

And you're not following because you're a deranged lunatic. That's been firmly established.
You said "Impeached Trump"

He has been that for five months. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" before December 2018. I am not sure what is lost in translation here for you.
LOLOL

You're such an idiot. :eusa_doh:

Where did I say he was impeached before December 2018?

:abgg2q.jpg:

President Trump on the other hand was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years and going forward the Federal deficit could escalate to $1.7 trillion in 2030.

When you compare the last three years of Obama’s Presidency vs. Trump’s first three years, Trump’s deficits will be almost $1 trillion greater at $2.47 trillion to $1.51 trillion for Obama. It doesn’t look like Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.

The Federal deficit is forecast to be 4.6% of GDP in fiscal 2020 while the economy’s real growth rate is a projected to be 2.2%. This growth rate is in-line with the economy growing at essentially 2.1% the last three quarters.

As shown in the two graphs below, since 1970 the only times, until now, that the deficit has been above 4% of GDP is when there has been a recession.

No bias there folks....
Right and our revenues have increased annually. You admit we have an expense problem. Thank you for that.
Nope.

In the end, Jones admits that “the tax cuts gave the economy an initial boost.” Why did that happen?

Because tax cuts allow more growth dollars to remain in the private sector (aka “the economy”).

We have the same growth but lower taxes? GREAT. Don't forget the trade war and entitlements. We are only in inning 5 of a 9 inning game.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

“We're bringing it [GDP] from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.” ~ Impeached Trump

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump is the only president recorded to not have a single quarter of real GDP exceed 3.5% growth.
Ummmm....COVID-19

Impeached Trump had to deal with COVID-19. He was only impeached in January? Before that he was just Trump. Not following your logic.
Deranged lunatic, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

LOLOL

Deranged lunatic, if you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, why the fuck are you injecting COVID-19 into a discussion about GDP??

So answer the question, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
When was GDP 2.6%? Trump was impeached? When? Before or after the 2.6%. I cannot follow your illogic.
"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

Should I just write you off as the forum's biggest pussy who's too scared to explain his disconnected thoughts on COVID-19?
Impeached Trump has only been president since mid December? I am not following your logic.
That's because you're an utter moron who apparently doesn't know when he became president or what COVID-19 has to do with GDP on his watch.

Absolutely fucking nothing. The latest GDP figures go only through Q4-2019, before COVID-19 had any impact on our economy.

So when you tried blaming COVID-19, you really exposed yourself as a 5th Avenuer whose lios are so far up Impeached Trump's fat ass, you can taste what he had for lunch since here you are, making up excuses for his 2.6% growth that have absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it.

giphy.gif
He was impeached for 4 mos? Why are you attributing the entire presidency GDP to him? You’re all over the place.
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

COVID-19 around since October? Trump only impeached in December? It has been “Impeached Trumps” economy for 5 mos. by your definition. If you want to discuss President Trump it is a different story but you specifically said “Impeached Trump” and he was not that until December 18th by your own post? So keep laughing at yourself.
I accept your surrender. When Faun goes into his bag of emojis you know he lost. Another win for the Pale Orc.
LOLOL

Trump was not impeached until Q4. You specifically said "Impeached Trump". So who is the deranged lunatic?
And according to you, COVID-19 is the reason GDP is only 2.6 since Impeached Trump has been president.

Impeached Trump has only been President for 5 mos. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" from Jan 2016 - Nov 2019. Agree or disagree?

Trump was not impeached, he was acquitted of false charges brought by lying democrat traitors
LOLOLOL

You have lost your mind. "Impeached Trump" has been around as long as the COVID-19 but you said it didn't impact him? I am not following your logic.
LOLOL

Really, deranged lunatic? Now you're resorting to I'm rubber, you're glue... :eusa_doh:

And you're not following because you're a deranged lunatic. That's been firmly established.

He has been that for five months. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" before December 2018. I am not sure what is lost in translation here for you.
LOLOL

When you said "Impeached Trump" so you mean from December 2019 forward. Typo. Big deal. You admit he was not "Impeached Trump" before Dec. 2019. Yes?

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

Impeached Trump has only been President for 5 mos. I never said it was 2.6%. Find that post. Why do you lie so much?
LOLOL

You've completely lost your mind. No one claimed you said it was 2.6%.

I said that.

Your brain-dead, knee jerk, idiotic, made up reply was:

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

He has been dealing with COVID-19 since he has been impeached. You literally said "Impeached Trump". Are you drunk? He has been "impeached Trump" for 5 mos.
LOL

Moron, I didn't say "since he's been impeached." :eusa_doh:

Maybe English just isn't your first language.

That would explain why you made up a silly excuse about COVID-19 being responsible for GDP figures. :cuckoo:
What? He was not "Impeached Trump" from Jan 2016 - Nov 2018. You said "Impeached Trump". Now I am supposed to read your Leftist Mind.

Was he "Impeached Trump" in January 2017. Yes or no?

Let's see if English is your first language and you can answer a simple yes/no question.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I said "Impeached Trump" like you say "Sleepy Joe."

Savvy?

And GDP through Q4-2019 still has nothing to do with COVID-19 -- which is why you look like such a 5th Avenuer retard making up such a stupid excuse.
When did I say "Sleepy Joe"?

So you used that term as a pejorative? I am supposed to read your mind that you were not being literal? You are such a snowflake.
The same way you do. So I do what you do but you don't understand? You can't even figure it out???

Shit, I'm still laughing at how you made up an excuse that doesn't exist. COVID-19 has nothing to do with GDP through Q4-2019 (the latest reported GDP).

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

Impeached Trump has only been President for 5 mos. I never said it was 2.6%. Find that post. Why do you lie so much?
LOLOL

You've completely lost your mind. No one claimed you said it was 2.6%.

I said that.

Your brain-dead, knee jerk, idiotic, made up reply was:

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

He has been dealing with COVID-19 since he has been impeached. You literally said "Impeached Trump". Are you drunk? He has been "impeached Trump" for 5 mos.
LOL

Moron, I didn't say "since he's been impeached." :eusa_doh:

Maybe English just isn't your first language.

That would explain why you made up a silly excuse about COVID-19 being responsible for GDP figures. :cuckoo:
What? He was not "Impeached Trump" from Jan 2016 - Nov 2018. You said "Impeached Trump". Now I am supposed to read your Leftist Mind.

Was he "Impeached Trump" in January 2017. Yes or no?

Let's see if English is your first language and you can answer a simple yes/no question.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I said "Impeached Trump" like you say "Sleepy Joe."

Savvy?

And GDP through Q4-2019 still has nothing to do with COVID-19 -- which is why you look like such a 5th Avenuer retard making up such a stupid excuse.
When did I say "Sleepy Joe"?

So you used that term as a pejorative? I am supposed to read your mind that you were not being literal? You are such a snowflake.
The same way you do. So I do what you do but you don't understand? You can't even figure it out???

Shit, I'm still laughing at how you made up an excuse that doesn't exist. COVID-19 has nothing to do with GDP through Q4-2019 (the latest reported GDP).
Not what I said. I said COVID-19 impacted "Impeached Trump". He has only been "Impeached Trump" since mid December 2019. You made the mistake and are trying to cover it up. Sad.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

When you said "Impeached Trump" so you mean from December 2019 forward. Typo. Big deal. You admit he was not "Impeached Trump" before Dec. 2019. Yes?
I never said he was impeached before December 2019.

Meanwhile, you really did try using COVID-19 as an excuse for why GDP has been only 2.6% since he's been president.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Meanwhile, you really did try using COVID-19 as an excuse for why GDP has been only 2.6% since he's been president.

I did? Show that post. I would love to see it. How could "Impeached Trump" have a 2.6% GDP when it is negative over the past 5 mos or close to it due to the virus. 2.6% would be a great accomplishment for "Impeached Trump".

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

I did? Show that post. I would love to see it. How could "Impeached Trump" have a 2.6% GDP when it is negative over the past 5 mos or close to it due to the virus. 2.6% would be a great accomplishment for "Impeached Trump".
Dumbfuck....

Faun:

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

"Impeached" --- December 2019. Before that he was NOT impeached. You want me to read your mind? Honestly. How would I know you were using that term as a pejorative. Please explain how I should have read your mind. I'll wait patiently. I believed you meant the economy has sunk since he was impeached. You really need to be more clear. Fewer childish emojis and more thoughts to your posts. Thanks in advance.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

"Impeached" --- December 2019. Before that he was NOT impeached. You want me to read your mind? Honestly. How would I know you were using that term as a pejorative. Please explain how I should have read your mind. I'll wait patiently. I believed you meant the economy has sunk since he was impeached. You really need to be more clear. Fewer childish emojis and more thoughts to your posts. Thanks in advance.
LOLOL

When did "Sleepy Joe" become sleepy?

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative.

Even though you employ them yourselves.

Even though I quoted Impeached Trump from years ago, clearly before he was impeached.

Your entire defense is you, admitting you're a moron.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

LOLOL

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative.

Even though I quoted Impeached Trump from years ago, clearly before he was impeached.

I do not call him "Sleepy Joe" but he never had that nickname when he was VP. If he did please link it.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

"I believed you meant the economy has sunk since he was impeached."

Dumbfuck, we were talking about GDP. What GDP figures have been released since COVID-19 was a factor??

face-palm-gif.278959

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

LOLOL

I do not call him "Sleepy Joe" but he never had that nickname when he was VP. If he did please link it.
"I do not call him "Sleepy Joe"

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Sleepy Joe. LOL
You’re such an ignorant little fat troll. Trump won in 2016 because of his debate performances. Why would he cancel debates against Sleepy Joe or Pocahontas? Doesn’t make any logical sense. You’re on this board only to troll. Parasite.
The nomination because watching Trump vs Warren debates will be Must See TV. I honestly hope it is not Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie as they would not be nearly as fun.
If the idiots ran Tulsi she would get the Independent vote like mine. Instead they'll run Sleepy Joe and Pocahontas.

You literally admitted you're too retarded to figure out I use that as a pejorative even though you did it yourself.

And why...?? Because .......

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

rotfl-gif.288736

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

Dumbfuck, we were talking about GDP. What GDP figures have been released since COVID-19 was a factor??

face-palm-gif.278959
We were? I thought you were trolling and mocking the economy since his impeachment. You really need to be more clear. Hence, I didn't grasp your 2.6% logic? As he was NOT "Impeached Trump" for that period.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

LOLOL

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Sleepy Joe. LOL​
You’re such an ignorant little fat troll. Trump won in 2016 because of his debate performances. Why would he cancel debates against Sleepy Joe or Pocahontas? Doesn’t make any logical sense. You’re on this board only to troll. Parasite.​
The nomination because watching Trump vs Warren debates will be Must See TV. I honestly hope it is not Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie as they would not be nearly as fun.​
If the idiots ran Tulsi she would get the Independent vote like mine. Instead they'll run Sleepy Joe and Pocahontas.​

You literally admitted you're too retarded to figure out I use that as a pejorative even though you did it yourself.

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

rotfl-gif.288736
My bad. You got me. LOL

But he was not Sleepy Joe when he was the VP. Now he is.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

LOLOL

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Sleepy Joe. LOL​
You’re such an ignorant little fat troll. Trump won in 2016 because of his debate performances. Why would he cancel debates against Sleepy Joe or Pocahontas? Doesn’t make any logical sense. You’re on this board only to troll. Parasite.​
The nomination because watching Trump vs Warren debates will be Must See TV. I honestly hope it is not Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie as they would not be nearly as fun.​
If the idiots ran Tulsi she would get the Independent vote like mine. Instead they'll run Sleepy Joe and Pocahontas.​

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

rotfl-gif.288736
My bad. You got me. LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

rotfl-gif.288736

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

face-palm-gif.278959
We were? I thought you were trolling and mocking the economy since his impeachment. You really need to be more clear. Hence, I didn't grasp your 2.6% logic? As he was NOT "Impeached Trump" for that period.
How many times are you going to tell the forum you're a moron? I'm confident the forum already knows that.

I pointed out he has had a single quarter above 3.5% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I quoted him saying he could get GDP as high as 6% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I point out GDP is 2.6% since he's been president -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

Literally every fucking clue sailed clear over your pointy head and yet here you are, still bitching and moaning about it.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

LOLOL

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Sleepy Joe. LOL​

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

rotfl-gif.288736
My bad. You got me. LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

rotfl-gif.288736
Yeah man...it has been a real heel for "impeached Trump". How do you think President Trump did? 2.6% is not too bad given the trade war, eh?

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

face-palm-gif.278959
How many times are you going to tell the forum you're a moron? I'm confident the forum already knows that.

I pointed out he has had a single quarter above 3.5% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I quoted him saying he could get GDP as high as 6% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I point out GDP is 2.6% since he's been president -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

Literally every fucking clue sailed clear over your pointy head and yet here you are, still bitching and moaning about it.
Oh I don't really read your posts all that closely. Plus I've just been messing with you this entire time. LOL.

Sorry man, I could not resist. Of course I knew what you meant from the beginning but you have not been on these boards for so long...hope all is well for you and your family.

He he he he

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

face-palm-gif.278959

Oh I don't really read your posts all that closely. Plus I've just been messing with you this entire time. LOL.

Sorry man, I could not resist. Of course I knew what you meant from the beginning but you have not been on these boards for so long...hope all is well for you and your family.

He he he he
LOLOL

You really think anyone is gonna believe your latest made up excuse of being a troll and not an idiot?

From the same idiot who called Biden, "Sleepy Joe," several times and then tried to pretend said idiot never said that??

Good luck with that. Like I said, sell stupid elsewhere.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

face-palm-gif.278959

He he he he
LOLOL

You really think anyone is gonna believe your latest made up excuse of being a troll and not an idiot?

From the same idiot who called Biden, "Sleepy Joe," several times and then tried to pretend said idiot never said that??

Good luck with that. Like I said, sell stupid elsewhere.

That is the truth. Believe what you will. You fell for it but I really got bored with keeping it going but it was fun watching you get all angry and frustrated. LOL.

Forum List

Back