trump is trying to get back on Facebook and Instagram

The idiot wants to call his mob back together. I hardly ever go to either, so I don't care. But I know lots of people are enjoying the peace and quiet of a social media since the Orange Mouth has been banned.

FU. Trump has every right to be on FB and Twitter like anyone else. These forums are for people to COMMUNICATE and share ideas and opinions, not just the ones you dick-sucking commie fascists like or approve of. :fu:

FUNNY how all of you asshats are so FOR banning Trump for standing up for what he believes and opposing what he sees as a very crooked and illegal fraud election, yet WHEN THE VERY SAME THING HAPPENS TO ONE OF YOU HERE and a mod bans you for a month or whatever for some rule violation, you all come back WITHOUT FAIL whining and crying and denouncing USMB as being unfair, prejudiced and evil. :auiqs.jpg:

Fuck that. Last time we met him have a bullhorn he tried to overthrow the government.

Liar%20too-S.jpg

I hope that Trump NEVER gets back on Twitter or FB. It's been pretty peaceful without him.

And yeah, he's got the right of free speech to express his opinion, but not the right to spread lies.
The letter he just put out in response to the Supreme Court decision about releasing his taxes shows he hasn't changed one bit. Same bullshit. I hope the FB Supervisory Board has read it.

first-amendment-S.jpg

I hope that Trump NEVER gets back on Twitter or FB. It's been pretty peaceful without him.

And yeah, he's got the right of free speech to express his opinion, but not the right to spread lies.
The letter he just put out in response to the Supreme Court decision about releasing his taxes shows he hasn't changed one bit. Same bullshit. I hope the FB Supervisory Board has read it.

first-amendment-S.jpg
Trump has every right to be on FB and Twitter like anyone else.
Which Article has that in it?

first-amendment-S.jpg

There is no shortage of insane RWers or insane LWers on Facebook.
But they weren't all the leader of the free world. Not all of those insane wingers have 74 million eager supporters who are coming closer and closer to being authoritarian goosesteppers.

Giving T**** back his soapbox is a very, very bad idea. He'll figure out something, I have no doubt, but we don't have to make it any easier than the GOP already has.
You are old and complacent; I care about the future of America.
Polite politicians suck.
Authoritarians suck. If you're not able to see what's in front of your nose, others will have to protect you from yourself.
Yes, Dems suck. You Dems are the blind asswipes.

The idiot wants to call his mob back together. I hardly ever go to either, so I don't care. But I know lots of people are enjoying the peace and quiet of a social media since the Orange Mouth has been banned.
I miss Trump. Instead we now have idiot puppet. I blame retarded voters, like you.
You sounds Miserable....COOL!

He expected the three people he put on the SC were going to hold an insurrection among the other members and do his bidding. He is getting more like Putin every day.

But they weren't all the leader of the free world. Not all of those insane wingers have 74 million eager supporters who are coming closer and closer to being authoritarian goosesteppers.

Giving T**** back his soapbox is a very, very bad idea. He'll figure out something, I have no doubt, but we don't have to make it any easier than the GOP already has.
Polite politicians suck.
Authoritarians suck. If you're not able to see what's in front of your nose, others will have to protect you from yourself.
Says the person who blindly follows a man who lies more than he breaths. He called for and incited the insurrection on January 6th. If not for being spineless cowards, the majority of the GOPQ would publicly state that.

Polite politicians suck.
An authoritarian is someone who passes and enforces legislation for the "good" of the people.
Tell me what legislation or EOs Trump signed that did that.
HINT: You can't...but try.
I'll wait.

The trump Nazis are having withdrawal symptoms from the loss of their wannabe führer's inspiring lies and inflammatory hate-speech.

Without their wannabe führer and Limbaugh whipping up their racism, bigotry, misogyny, and fascism, the trump Nazis have only FOX Noise, OAN, Breitbart, and Sinclair left to spew the right-wing bullsh!t started by the GOP strategists fifty-plus years ago.

Translation...You are an illegal, living with one or are an overt sexual pervert.

Polite politicians suck.
Democrats pass legislation to restrict good things and allow criminals to run free and raise our taxes to put people out of work and OldFart thinks these are good things.

Polite politicians suck.
Says the person who blindly follows a man who lies more than he breaths. He called for and incited the insurrection on January 6th. If not for being spineless cowards, the majority of the GOPQ would publicly state that.
And your representatives from the Feds to the Cities looked the other way when property was being destroyed and people being murdered and it's all on video.

FU. Trump has every right to be on FB and Twitter like anyone else. These forums are for people to COMMUNICATE and share ideas and opinions, not just the ones you dick-sucking commie fascists like or approve of. :fu:

FUNNY how all of you asshats are so FOR banning Trump for standing up for what he believes and opposing what he sees as a very crooked and illegal fraud election, yet WHEN THE VERY SAME THING HAPPENS TO ONE OF YOU HERE and a mod bans you for a month or whatever for some rule violation, you all come back WITHOUT FAIL whining and crying and denouncing USMB as being unfair, prejudiced and evil. :auiqs.jpg:

Fuck that. Last time we met him have a bullhorn he tried to overthrow the government.

Liar%20too-S.jpg
Good thing I'm not lying, then.

You should keep that in mind, though, tRumpling.

Hey JACKASS, take your self-ingratiating, pompous, faux-humility and go SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

You are just one more hollow shell of a human being filled with self-loathing and personal failure ....... as a way of covering for your own mental impotence. I've seen your kind ...... sitting back looking for openings to hurl your shallow barbs........

You're just a pathetic little man-child who hides behind your keyboard.......

Well, I gotta admit, that one was fun.
Action packed. Fulsome. Probably cathartic for the poster.
And that is all goodness.

If I may though, I'd like to point out some 'assumptions' ---in no particular order: (And no shallow barbs. Pinky swear. ;) )
  • "man-child".....why so gender specific? My poor avatar could be a gal-avatar. Maybe. And does 'man-child' have an age range? Just curious.
  • "self-ingratiating"......ummm, is 'ingratiating' the right word in this context, poster? Check it out. Try your Funk & Wagnalls, or some online dictionary. Please report back.
  • " personal failure"......well, yes. I have had some. Personal and professional. Fortunately, they've been very well balanced out over the years, for which I am grateful (and relieved, to tell the truth) Thank you, very much.

But, in the end, as these things go, I would submit that perhaps poster 'ToobFeak's, ah, contribution above probably maybe reveals a tad more about ToobFreak than it does about that poor avatar of mine.
Just sayin'.

Polite politicians suck.
Yes obama lied, Jan 6 is demscum hot-air, demscum like you are the spineless cowards. Pussies all of you.

FB and Twitter are private companies... the can tell Trump murder speeches to fuck off any time the want...

You upset, poor baby... Do you want a little cry....

You want to call people names... Please don't you could hurt our feelings....

How about we don't give a fuck what you said... You had Trump, was totally rejected... Your view were part of that rejection...

The people have spoken, reject...

Wrong.

There's no "right" to belong to any private organization.

Indeed, the right to freedom of association allows private organizations to exclude whomever they wish.

And given what a reprehensible scumbag Trump truly is, excluding him makes perfect sense.

Trump is delusional. He's grifted $224 million and had three months to prove election fraud.. and he's got zilch.

Wrong.

There's no "right" to belong to any private organization.

Indeed, the right to freedom of association allows private organizations to exclude whomever they wish.

And given what a reprehensible scumbag Trump truly is, excluding him makes perfect sense.

They aren't that smart.

Forum List

Back