trump is trying to get back on Facebook and Instagram

So take your pathetic personal attacks against me and your alligator tears about how private companies can do anything they want, treat people any way they want, suppress whomever they want, make different rules for different groups as they want, and shove 'em up the ol' PIPE.

You know, toobfreak, I read your posts, such as above , and I wanna shout 'Hallelujah, we are saved!.....a TruthTeller arises.'

Naw, just kidding.

But, there are no personal attacks by me on your person.
Pinkyswear.

But, I do ....forgive me.....note those who use the f-bomb in lieu of educated English. Now, to be sure, I ain't criticizing any for a limited vocabulary. In fact, I celebrate their, ummmm, 'authenticity'. Perhaps, they are dumbing down their intellect here to be better understood by the unsaved.
Perhaps. Maybe.
.......................................................................................

If I don't Tweet, I'm effectively cut off from humanity.
Well, a little insight on that poor avatar of mine: he doesn't use Twitter....and never feels like he's cut off from, ah, 'humanity' (ps...avatars ain't really 'human'...but you get the picture. No?)

That the Left has managed to do this to and treat a PRESIDENT this way calling his posts fake news...........

Whew!!! Now that's a creative insight ----so, it was NOT Don Trump saying "Fake News"?
It was the "left"?
Who knew?

Like all douchebag libs, you are wrong.

I respectfully demur.
On all three assertions.

Last edited:
I hope that Trump NEVER gets back on Twitter or FB. It's been pretty peaceful without him.

And yeah, he's got the right of free speech to express his opinion, but not the right to spread lies.
The letter he just put out in response to the Supreme Court decision about releasing his taxes shows he hasn't changed one bit. Same bullshit. I hope the FB Supervisory Board has read it.

I hope that Trump NEVER gets back on Twitter or FB. It's been pretty peaceful without him.

And yeah, he's got the right of free speech to express his opinion, but not the right to spread lies.
The letter he just put out in response to the Supreme Court decision about releasing his taxes shows he hasn't changed one bit. Same bullshit. I hope the FB Supervisory Board has read it.

There is no shortage of insane RWers or insane LWers on Facebook.

But they weren't all the leader of the free world. Not all of those insane wingers have 74 million eager supporters who are coming closer and closer to being authoritarian goosesteppers.

Giving T**** back his soapbox is a very, very bad idea. He'll figure out something, I have no doubt, but we don't have to make it any easier than the GOP already has.

But they weren't all the leader of the free world. Not all of those insane wingers have 74 million eager supporters who are coming closer and closer to being authoritarian goosesteppers.

Giving T**** back his soapbox is a very, very bad idea. He'll figure out something, I have no doubt, but we don't have to make it any easier than the GOP already has.
You are old and complacent; I care about the future of America.
Polite politicians suck.

So take your pathetic personal attacks against me and your alligator tears about how private companies can do anything they want, treat people any way they want, suppress whomever they want, make different rules for different groups as they want, and shove 'em up the ol' PIPE.

You know, toobfreak, I read your posts, such as above , and I wanna shout 'Hallelujah, we are saved!.....a TruthTeller arises.'

Naw, just kidding.

But, there are no personal attacks by me on your person.
Pinkyswear.

But, I do ....forgive me.....note those who use the f-bomb in lieu of educated English. Now, to be sure, I ain't criticizing any for a limited vocabulary. In fact, I celebrate their, ummmm, 'authenticity'. Perhaps, they are dumbing down their intellect here to be better understood by the unsaved.
Perhaps. Maybe.
.......................................................................................

If I don't Tweet, I'm effectively cut off from humanity.
Well, a little insight on that poor avatar of mine: he doesn't use Twitter....and never feels like he's cut off from, ah, 'humanity' (ps...avatars ain't really 'human'...but you get the picture. No?)

That the Left has managed to do this to and treat a PRESIDENT this way calling his posts fake news...........

Whew!!! Now that's a creative insight ----so, it was NOT Don Trump saying "Fake News"?
It was the "left"?
Who knew?

Like all douchebag libs, you are wrong.

I respectfully demur.
On all three assertions.
What wrong with stating Fake "News" when the "news" is fake?
What's fascinating is that Liberals always attack the messenger and never address the facts.

Polite politicians suck.
Authoritarians suck. If you're not able to see what's in front of your nose, others will have to protect you from yourself.

The idiot wants to call his mob back together. I hardly ever go to either, so I don't care. But I know lots of people are enjoying the peace and quiet of a social media since the Orange Mouth has been banned.
You cared enough to post a thread. Which means even if you can’t see a Trump post he still haunts you. And you can’t get over it.

Polite politicians suck.
Authoritarians suck. If you're not able to see what's in front of your nose, others will have to protect you from yourself.
There is seriously nobody more dangerous than an author when they get to making laws.

Polite politicians suck.
There is seriously nobody more dangerous than an author when they get to making laws.
Ha Ha

Trump should specifically avoid the major social media platforms and instead promote Gab, Parler, and other alternatives. There's no sense in playing the game on their home turf.

All conservatives should do this, honestly. It would help these alternatives grow exponentially.

I have never seen so many people piss in their panties about one person that they have defeated. It must have been the rise of the “little common man” and fear and contempt they have for “their people”?

The idiot wants to call his mob back together. I hardly ever go to either, so I don't care. But I know lots of people are enjoying the peace and quiet of a social media since the Orange Mouth has been banned.
The trump Nazis are having withdrawal symptoms from the loss of their wannabe führer's inspiring lies and inflammatory hate-speech.

Without their wannabe führer and Limbaugh whipping up their racism, bigotry, misogyny, and fascism, the trump Nazis have only FOX Noise, OAN, Breitbart, and Sinclair left to spew the right-wing bullsh!t started by the GOP strategists fifty-plus years ago.

But it's perfectly fine for the Democrats and President Biden/Harris to lie for years, decades in fact? I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

The trump Nazis are having withdrawal symptoms from the loss of their wannabe führer's inspiring lies and inflammatory hate-speech.

Without their wannabe führer and Limbaugh whipping up their racism, bigotry, misogyny, and fascism, the trump Nazis have only FOX Noise, OAN, Breitbart, and Sinclair left to spew the right-wing bullsh!t started by the GOP strategists fifty-plus years ago.
Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

But, there are no personal attacks by me on your person. Pinkyswear.
But, I do ....forgive me.....note those who use the f-bomb in lieu of educated English. Now, to be sure, I ain't criticizing any for a limited vocabulary.

Hey JACKASS, take your self-ingratiating, pompous, faux-humility and go SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. I chose my words to fit the kind of person I'm talking to, and I've got you pegged as perhaps the most vain, arrogant ignoramus yet to drop in.

Pinky swear.

You are just one more hollow shell of a human being filled with self-loathing and personal failure to use the medium of the internet as a way to spew your banal invectives at the rest of humanity as a way of covering for your own mental impotence. I've seen your kind here many times and I predict you will follow with the rest of them: LARGE at sitting back looking for openings to hurl your shallow barbs at others trying to attack everything they say without any basis of support while being very SHORT on contributing anything of real value, substance or merit of your own for others to critique or criticize.

PUT SIMPLY: You're just a pathetic little man-child who hides behind your keyboard just to attack others only as a way of convincing yourself your actually someone. :1peleas:

Trump WILL be back on social media, he WILL say what he chooses to express as HIS opinions, and if he can't do it on those wretched mediums of FB and Twitter, I think he'll find a way of replacing them and making them IRRELEVANT.

Pinky swear.

I wonder how Trump will re-form his brand of ISIS without social media to help direct his terror cells.

Not that you care but, perhaps you might recall that it was failed former President Obama who helped ISIS a Caliphate through several countries. How did this make for a better world?

isis-string-bombs-370x203-Th.jpg

ISIS%20map%202015-L.jpg

You must recall that it was President Trump who wiped out the Caliphate in less than one year.

Forum List

Back