Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

Kids CAN catch it and can carry it

Some have died of it

The numbers are insignificant.
The numbers are very significant in disproving your claim that kids can’t catch it. Sorry but that’s the truth
The numbers lack context and are therefore worthless.
What context are they lacking? It’s all pretty clear to me
To some people it's clear they are Napoleon.
What’s clear to me is you said kids under 18 can’t get infected and facts say otherwise.
What's clear to me is that you're desperate to find a reason not to open the schools.
How is that clear to you? I haven’t said a word about schools. I just saw you spreading bad intel on here and I called you on it. If you can’t admit to mistakes then how can anything you say be trusted?
I didn't make a mistake. You're just grasping at straws.
You said kids under 18 can’t catch it... you don’t think that’s a mistake?! The data I showed proves it was a mistake, the data other posters showed proves it was a mistake and the data YOU posted shows your statement was a mistake.

so why don’t you think you made a mistake?
I'm tired of this idiocy. We're done.
I ask you to explain your point and you bail?! Haha. What a joke
You're a drone who refuses to admit you're wrong. Please fuck off and die.
I’m wrong all the time... so I call you out for presenting bad intel and your reply is for me to fuck off and die? Somethings wrong with you
It's not bad intel. I posted simple facts. You simply can't admit that children under the age of 18 are in virtually no danger.
Oh now they are in “virtually no danger”? Yesterday you said they couldn’t catch it. Didn’t you?
Spare us your anal retentive definitions of words, piece of shit.

Some have died of it

The numbers are very significant in disproving your claim that kids can’t catch it. Sorry but that’s the truth
What’s clear to me is you said kids under 18 can’t get infected and facts say otherwise.
What's clear to me is that you're desperate to find a reason not to open the schools.
How is that clear to you? I haven’t said a word about schools. I just saw you spreading bad intel on here and I called you on it. If you can’t admit to mistakes then how can anything you say be trusted?
You said kids under 18 can’t catch it... you don’t think that’s a mistake?! The data I showed proves it was a mistake, the data other posters showed proves it was a mistake and the data YOU posted shows your statement was a mistake.

I’m wrong all the time... so I call you out for presenting bad intel and your reply is for me to fuck off and die? Somethings wrong with you
It's not bad intel. I posted simple facts. You simply can't admit that children under the age of 18 are in virtually no danger.
Oh now they are in “virtually no danger”? Yesterday you said they couldn’t catch it. Didn’t you?
Not being anal at all. And this issue wasn’t one of trick definitions. You said kids under 18 can’t catch COVID. That’s just not true. You insist that you didn’t make a mistake. If that’s the case then you intentionally lied. That’s how it works. Not complicated.

Some have died of it

Not being anal at all. And this issue wasn’t one of trick definitions. You said kids under 18 can’t catch COVID. That’s just not true. You insist that you didn’t make a mistake. If that’s the case then you intentionally lied. That’s how it works. Not complicated.
I'm done debating this issue. What's the point of debating with someone who isn't capable of committing logic?

Some have died of it

I'm done debating this issue. What's the point of debating with someone who isn't capable of committing logic?
I just laid out the logic. Step by step. You couldn’t provide a counter argument to prove me wrong. we both know you can’t do that because you were flat out wrong... your ego just won’t let you admit it. So run away dear. I’ll remind you every now and again when you need a humility check

Forum List

Back