Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

Kids CAN catch it and can carry it

Some have died of it

The numbers are insignificant.
The numbers are very significant in disproving your claim that kids can’t catch it. Sorry but that’s the truth
The numbers lack context and are therefore worthless.
What context are they lacking? It’s all pretty clear to me
To some people it's clear they are Napoleon.
What’s clear to me is you said kids under 18 can’t get infected and facts say otherwise.
What's clear to me is that you're desperate to find a reason not to open the schools.
How is that clear to you? I haven’t said a word about schools. I just saw you spreading bad intel on here and I called you on it. If you can’t admit to mistakes then how can anything you say be trusted?
I didn't make a mistake. You're just grasping at straws.
You said kids under 18 can’t catch it... you don’t think that’s a mistake?! The data I showed proves it was a mistake, the data other posters showed proves it was a mistake and the data YOU posted shows your statement was a mistake.

so why don’t you think you made a mistake?
I'm tired of this idiocy. We're done.
I ask you to explain your point and you bail?! Haha. What a joke

If kids were incapable of spreading the coronavirus, we could reopen the schools and pack them 35 to a class.
But that's not the case, and we have to follow the same CDC guidelines as we do with adults at work.
Who says we can't do that?

Some have died of it

The numbers are very significant in disproving your claim that kids can’t catch it. Sorry but that’s the truth
What’s clear to me is you said kids under 18 can’t get infected and facts say otherwise.
What's clear to me is that you're desperate to find a reason not to open the schools.
How is that clear to you? I haven’t said a word about schools. I just saw you spreading bad intel on here and I called you on it. If you can’t admit to mistakes then how can anything you say be trusted?
You said kids under 18 can’t catch it... you don’t think that’s a mistake?! The data I showed proves it was a mistake, the data other posters showed proves it was a mistake and the data YOU posted shows your statement was a mistake.

You're a drone who refuses to admit you're wrong. Please fuck off and die.

If kids were incapable of spreading the coronavirus, we could reopen the schools and pack them 35 to a class.
But that's not the case, and we have to follow the same CDC guidelines as we do with adults at work.
The guy who has to write checks for all the new equipment and extra staff the schools would need. Unless the feds pony up the cash to modify the schools, they don't have the money. Unlike the feds, local school boards can't just print more money or run up more debt.

Some have died of it

I’m wrong all the time... so I call you out for presenting bad intel and your reply is for me to fuck off and die? Somethings wrong with you

The guy who has to write checks for all the new equipment and extra staff the schools would need. Unless the feds pony up the cash to modify the schools, they don't have the money. Unlike the feds, local school boards can't just print more money or run up more debt.
Why would it cost any more than a normal school year?

Some have died of it

I’m wrong all the time... so I call you out for presenting bad intel and your reply is for me to fuck off and die? Somethings wrong with you
It's not bad intel. I posted simple facts. You simply can't admit that children under the age of 18 are in virtually no danger.

Oh I get it. You're just stupid. Of COURSE there would be additional costs associated with social distancing etc required.
It's not bad intel. I posted simple facts. You simply can't admit that children under the age of 18 are in virtually no danger.

You've been shown that not only can children get and spread the virus...but that some have died from it

Oh I get it. You're just stupid. Of COURSE there would be additional costs associated with social distancing etc required.

You've been shown that not only can children get and spread the virus...but that some have died from it
Social distancing isn't required, moron. What part of "kids don't get COVID" didn't you understand?

Supposedly, 2 kids have died of it, out of 130,000 people. We don't know if these kids had any prior conditions. We also know how the CDC has told doctors and hospitals to lie about COVID deaths.

While all children are capable of getting the virus that causes COVID-19, they don't become sick as often as adults. Children also rarely experience severe illness with COVID-19. Despite many large outbreaks around the world, very few children have died.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), among nearly 150,000 cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. between Feb. 12 and April 2, only about 2,500, or 1.7%, were in children. This is similar to what has been reported in other countries, such as China and Italy, that have had large outbreaks. Hospitalization rates for children have been much lower than for adults.

So yes...they DO get it...and yes...they CAN die from it.

Go away fuckhead

You're right, it called them "campers" not children.

Summer camp officials in Stone County, Mo., took precautions against the coronavirus – but 82 campers, counselors and staff tested positive for the virus
If that is true it should be easy for a varsity player such as yourself to prove that. You have now posted two links to two different camps. Easily you will be able to break down the numbers and show us that when you stated, "covid-19 raged through the camps like a wild fire", you were not lying through your teeth without knowing a damn thing about what you stating.

The article stated that kids got tested. Which means they either got sick, or showed symptoms, like fever or cough.

So once again, you're wrong.
If I get tested it means I got sick? I have symptoms? Thank you for showing all of the scam the Democrats have perpetrated on us. It is not that children get sick, they are simply positive for getting sick because they got tested.

I knew I would get to the truth if I pushed you hard enough.

TESTED=POSITIVE

While all children are capable of getting the virus that causes COVID-19, they don't become sick as often as adults. Children also rarely experience severe illness with COVID-19. Despite many large outbreaks around the world, very few children have died.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), among nearly 150,000 cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. between Feb. 12 and April 2, only about 2,500, or 1.7%, were in children. This is similar to what has been reported in other countries, such as China and Italy, that have had large outbreaks. Hospitalization rates for children have been much lower than for adults.

Go away fuckhead
The numbers are insignificant, fuckwad. They certainly aren't enough to justify shutting down all the schools.

Some have died of it

Oh now they are in “virtually no danger”? Yesterday you said they couldn’t catch it. Didn’t you?

Go away fuckhead
The numbers are insignificant, fuckwad. They certainly aren't enough to justify shutting down all the schools.
4hgwnxqdx4a51.jpg

Go away fuckhead
4hgwnxqdx4a51.jpg
Paul Manafort is pushing 70. people in that age group have a very high likelihood of dying from the disease. Kidss under 18 have close to zero change of dying from the disease.

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

Forum List

Back