Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

The CDC never recommended closing schools in the first place. I thought you libs were all about the science.

Actually, they are the anti-science American political party. They run on feelings and despise objectivity.

They are despicable lying scum who cite science or ignore it to fit whatever the current liberal narrative is.

The CDC never recommended closing schools in the first place. I thought you libs were all about the science.

Actually, they are the anti-science American political party. They run on feelings and despise objectivity.
Actually, the GOP hijacked the evangelicals in order to get their fossil fuel friendly candidates elected. Republicans pollute the environment, and the Dems get to screw up our education and healthcare systems....it's a game of good cop bad cop in Congress. Three things they always agree on-- giving themselves raises, suppressing a third party and going to war.

They are despicable lying scum who cite science or ignore it to fit whatever the current liberal narrative is.
They are not despicable, lying scum. They are trying to help Trump. The dumber a person is, the more likely they will vote for Trump.
Education and Trump are like oil and water.

Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall.

Now I am sure Trump is crazy.

He knows the more education anyone has the less likely they would vote for him.

He is screwing himself by forcing any education before the November election.

I don't believe the Orange Virus cares either way about this issue for one second.

That's bullshit! Read and edify thy dumb ass!

Here Hotshot...both of these from the CDC about school contingencies!

&

~~~~~~
Then what would your answer to when and how childen go back to school?

What makes you think we survive as a nation if we close everything until november?

They are not despicable, lying scum. They are trying to help Trump. The dumber a person is, the more likely they will vote for Trump.

Said some dumb lib.

Any day you'd like to match educations, please let us know.

TDS thread 1,768

Forum List

Back