Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

It says 82 tested positive. That's all it says. Maybe they tested all of them. The fact is many people don't show any symptoms, especially children.
You quoted my post with the information you're speculating about. There were 31 positive tests at the k-2 camp, and after being sent home, that number went up to 82.
How many people were tested at each location?

How many people resided at each location?

Kids CAN catch it and can carry it

Some have died of it

The numbers are insignificant.
The numbers are very significant in disproving your claim that kids can’t catch it. Sorry but that’s the truth
The numbers lack context and are therefore worthless.

Some have died of it

The numbers are very significant in disproving your claim that kids can’t catch it. Sorry but that’s the truth
What context are they lacking? It’s all pretty clear to me

Some have died of it

To some people it's clear they are Napoleon.

Some have died of it

What’s clear to me is you said kids under 18 can’t get infected and facts say otherwise.

Some have died of it

What’s clear to me is you said kids under 18 can’t get infected and facts say otherwise.
What's clear to me is that you're desperate to find a reason not to open the schools.

Clearly his claim that kids can't catch it, can be disproved by his own posted data showing several cases.

Whether one case or a million, the facts proves he was wrong.

Some have died of it

What's clear to me is that you're desperate to find a reason not to open the schools.
How is that clear to you? I haven’t said a word about schools. I just saw you spreading bad intel on here and I called you on it. If you can’t admit to mistakes then how can anything you say be trusted?

Some have died of it

How is that clear to you? I haven’t said a word about schools. I just saw you spreading bad intel on here and I called you on it. If you can’t admit to mistakes then how can anything you say be trusted?
I didn't make a mistake. You're just grasping at straws.

Some have died of it

You said kids under 18 can’t catch it... you don’t think that’s a mistake?! The data I showed proves it was a mistake, the data other posters showed proves it was a mistake and the data YOU posted shows your statement was a mistake.

so why don’t you think you made a mistake?

Nobody is arguing that schools should stay closed. They're arguing what it would take to make them safe enough to reopen. And the fact that kids can transfer the virus means that we have to keep them socially distant while in school.

If kids were incapable of spreading the coronavirus, we could reopen the schools and pack them 35 to a class.
But that's not the case, and we have to follow the same CDC guidelines as we do with adults at work.

Some have died of it

You said kids under 18 can’t catch it... you don’t think that’s a mistake?! The data I showed proves it was a mistake, the data other posters showed proves it was a mistake and the data YOU posted shows your statement was a mistake.

I'm tired of this idiocy. We're done.

He's a moron. His m.o. is to throw everything against the wall and hope something sticks. And when nothing does, he says it doesn't matter, you didn't prove there's nothing on the wall.

Forum List

Back