Trump is guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook too.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
#CNN your documentary that's now playing is EXCELLENT. i finally understand where Trump is coming from. he IS indeed guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook. you can not continue as a country without the menial workers that provide you with food &goods
3:40 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

this documentary is by Fareed Zakaria, "the divided states"..
and i do want to request the opinions of others..

#CNN you're right to be addressing right-wing domestic extremism. however, you'll only inflame things if you label them as the enemy. it is up to the richer democrats to make peace with the poor that provide them with food & goods, by at-all-times offering a share of the wealth
3:56 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

Last edited:
Trump is NOT guilty of insurrection. He did not plan, He did not incite violence, He did tell his followers to "fight like hell" for what they believe in. If that is insurrection, every elected official in this country is guilty of insurrection. The move to impeach was a childish, vindictive act by people that truly have no place in government and, I hope, the mature electorate of this country will remember their actions in 2022 and 2024. I do not believe Trump will be convicted in the senate.

Trump is NOT guilty of insurrection. He did not plan, He did not incite violence, He did tell his followers to "fight like hell" for what they believe in. If that is insurrection, every elected official in this country is guilty of insurrection. The move to impeach was a childish, vindictive act by people that truly have no place in government and, I hope, the mature electorate of this country will remember their actions in 2022 and 2024. I do not believe Trump will be convicted in the senate.
Trump played the line carefully. He is a smart, rich, very-often-lying guy playing to masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks. Not that i have anything against those types of folks, i'd love to live among them during a future incarnation (life-time) of mine ;)...

But ehm, Trump is smart enough to know that those dumber folks would storm the capitol. He had his lieutenants do the "heavy lifting" when it came to choice of words, and i believe he did plan all of this. Carefully, even.

Insurrection? Somebody best be worrying about who's going to be held accountable for the coup disguised as an "election".
Tons of Trump-appointed judges looked over tons of claims made by Trump's legal team, they were ALL blown out of court.
Independent reviews label this as one of the most honest and sturdy elections in US history.

Insurrection? Somebody best be worrying about who's going to be held accountable for the coup disguised as an "election".
Tons of Trump-appointed judges looked over tons of claims made by Trump's legal team, they were ALL blown out of court.
Independent reviews label this as one of the most honest and sturdy elections in US history.
If I learned nothing else during the past two election cycles, it is that "the swamp is truly deep" The vast majority of the DC/DNC/RNC establishment is so firmly ensconced that the only comparison that I can make is to the James Stewart movie, Mr. Smith goes to Washington. Trump would be Mr. Smith. None of the DC establishment care about our better interests. They are seriously bought and paid for.

OK, you people indicate that you don't agree with my line that Trump is guilty.
I'll let you hold those views.

Let's move beyond the dispute though. Let's try to mend fences between the Democrats and the Republicans.
This starts with letting Trump off the hook so that he can re-run for Presidency (if he chooses to do that).

And it also involves things like respecting the rights of "right-wingers" by all left-wingers, from *their* poor to their rich.

#CNN your documentary that's now playing is EXCELLENT. i finally understand where Trump is coming from. he IS indeed guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook. you can not continue as a country without the menial workers that provide you with food &goods

#CNN you're right to be addressing right-wing domestic extremism. however, you'll only inflame things if you label them as the enemy. it is up to the richer democrats to make peace with the poor that provide them with food & goods, by at-all-times offering a share of the wealth
Trump is totally innocent of the salacious, falsely narrated propaganda of Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerrold Nadler for the last four years of lying their butts off to win abject notariety. I pray for the nation's children whose lives were awful during the do-nothing pandemic that went down. :hands:

Let's move beyond the dispute though. Let's try to mend fences between the Democrats and the Republicans.
This starts with letting Trump off the hook so that he can re-run for Presidency (if he chooses to do that).

And it also involves things like respecting the rights of "right-wingers" by all left-wingers, from *their* poor to their rich.

Democrats in Congress don't deserve to have their fences mended. They deserved to be publicly horse whipped. They are all evil.

Well try try this on for size: Democrats (and their propaganda organ, the so called "media") have been tacitly pushing incitement to riot for months. These race riots didn't just spontaneously happen out of the blue...They where driven by leftist liberals and just happen to benefit the Democrat party. Democrats burn down cities for months. Cost lives and billions and spread fear. But lets see here; What happened on Jan. 6, was a flash in the pan compared to the shitshow the democrats inspired for months. I can't believe Americans are so gullible for the Democratic party lies...

Well try try this on for size: Democrats (and their propaganda organ, the so called "media") have been tacitly pushing incitement to riot for months. These race riots didn't just spontaneously happen out of the blue...They where driven by leftist liberals and just happen to benefit the Democrat party. Democrats burn down cities for months. Cost lives and billions and spread fear. But lets see here; What happened on Jan. 6, was a flash in the pan compared to the shitshow the democrats inspired for months. I can't believe Americans are so gullible for the Democratic party lies...
i gotta admit, you got a really good point right there.

Trump played the line carefully. He is a smart, rich, very-often-lying guy playing to masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks. Not that i have anything against those types of folks, i'd love to live among them during a future incarnation (life-time) of mine ;)...

But ehm, Trump is smart enough to know that those dumber folks would storm the capitol. He had his lieutenants do the "heavy lifting" when it came to choice of words, and i believe he did plan all of this. Carefully, even.
masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks

So Democratic slum dwellers are highly educated!

Democrats in Congress don't deserve to have their fences mended. They deserved to be publicly horse whipped. They are all evil.
That's calling for violence against another person, something that's outlawed with jail time in my country (The Netherlands).
And we have a MUCH more peaceful and stable society due to laws like that.

Trump is totally innocent of the salacious, falsely narrated propaganda of Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerrold Nadler for the last four years of lying their butts off to win abject notariety. I pray for the nation's children whose lives were awful during the do-nothing pandemic that went down. :hands:
salacious

Dont u noe that unedumacatid Reepuhnlikahns are soupozed 2 noe that werd?

watch the documentary to educate yourself, next time it plays.

oh wait, you hate such views, so you refuse to watch them, right?!

watch the documentary to educate yourself, next time it plays.

oh wait, you hate such views, so you refuse to watch them, right?!
I don't need to watch a documentary...I following the news every day including AP News, Reuters, TheHill, CNN, Fox, etc...
All documentaries are agenda driven.

That's calling for violence against another person, something that's outlawed with jail time in my country (The Netherlands).
And we have a MUCH more peaceful and stable society due to laws like that.

You don't have evil criminals in your Parliament? Well, we do and their end is near.

Your problem is that you consider yourself relatively smarter than "country-side working folk". Not very smart to insult people you don't even know. Actual smart people who actually bothered to think about the incident would be quick to understand that the vast majority of "country-side working folks" are either armed or would have no trouble arming themselves and would have gone there armed and serious if an actual insurrection had been planned or intended.

Forum List

Back