Trump is guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook too.

Trump is NOT guilty of insurrection. He did not plan, He did not incite violence, He did tell his followers to "fight like hell" for what they believe in. If that is insurrection, every elected official in this country is guilty of insurrection. The move to impeach was a childish, vindictive act by people that truly have no place in government and, I hope, the mature electorate of this country will remember their actions in 2022 and 2024. I do not believe Trump will be convicted in the senate.
Trump played the line carefully. He is a smart, rich, very-often-lying guy playing to masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks. Not that i have anything against those types of folks, i'd love to live among them during a future incarnation (life-time) of mine ;)...

But ehm, Trump is smart enough to know that those dumber folks would storm the capitol. He had his lieutenants do the "heavy lifting" when it came to choice of words, and i believe he did plan all of this. Carefully, even.
masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks

So Democratic slum dwellers are highly educated!
watch the documentary to educate yourself, next time it plays.

oh wait, you hate such views, so you refuse to watch them, right?!
Project much, doll?

Trump is NOT guilty of insurrection. He did not plan, He did not incite violence, He did tell his followers to "fight like hell" for what they believe in. If that is insurrection, every elected official in this country is guilty of insurrection. The move to impeach was a childish, vindictive act by people that truly have no place in government and, I hope, the mature electorate of this country will remember their actions in 2022 and 2024. I do not believe Trump will be convicted in the senate.
Trump played the line carefully. He is a smart, rich, very-often-lying guy playing to masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks. Not that i have anything against those types of folks, i'd love to live among them during a future incarnation (life-time) of mine ;)...

But ehm, Trump is smart enough to know that those dumber folks would storm the capitol. He had his lieutenants do the "heavy lifting" when it came to choice of words, and i believe he did plan all of this. Carefully, even.
masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks

So Democratic slum dwellers are highly educated!
watch the documentary to educate yourself, next time it plays.

oh wait, you hate such views, so you refuse to watch them, right?!
I don't need to watch a documentary...I following the news every day including AP News, Reuters, TheHill, CNN, Fox, etc...
All documentaries are agenda driven.
Peace and mercy on earth, in the United States, and in the human heart would surely be refreshing if total mind control of letting a hateful, vengeful Democrats wearing long white robes concealing their true intentions were removed, and those against totalitarianism would free us from this incomprehensible burden of bankrolling failed ideas, closed door decision-making, and thorough dishonesty foisted on the public by those talented in deceit against honest people who finance probes against their self-serving wealth procurement "because they can" malarkey.

#CNN your documentary that's now playing is EXCELLENT. i finally understand where Trump is coming from. he IS indeed guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook. you can not continue as a country without the menial workers that provide you with food &goods
3:40 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

this documentary is by Fareed Zakaria, "the divided states"..
and i do want to request the opinions of others..

#CNN you're right to be addressing right-wing domestic extremism. however, you'll only inflame things if you label them as the enemy. it is up to the richer democrats to make peace with the poor that provide them with food & goods, by at-all-times offering a share of the wealth
3:56 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

Trump is on no 'hook'.

He never incited Insurrection, as has VP Harris.

The Democrats do not have the votes to Impeach.

Pelosi destroyed her own Impeachment by confessing in an Interview it has nothing to do with protecting the country and everything to do with eliminating a political threat to the DEMOCRATIC PATY in 2024 and beyond.

Support for former President Trump is only getting stronger. Pelosi orchestrated the loss of the House and it was her failures that led the Democrats to almost losing the House again this last election. How she retained her Speaker position is a mystery. Now she chosen 'revenge' over serving the people with this vendetta Impeachment. She's going to lose the house for the Democrats again.

Forum List

Back