Trump is guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook too.

#CNN your documentary that's now playing is EXCELLENT. i finally understand where Trump is coming from. he IS indeed guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook. you can not continue as a country without the menial workers that provide you with food &goods
3:40 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

this documentary is by Fareed Zakaria, "the divided states"..
and i do want to request the opinions of others..

#CNN you're right to be addressing right-wing domestic extremism. however, you'll only inflame things if you label them as the enemy. it is up to the richer democrats to make peace with the poor that provide them with food & goods, by at-all-times offering a share of the wealth
3:56 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App
Cnn is a propaganda cite that is used by billionaires to manipulate the weak minded---------

Maybe when you grow up, you will quit being a tool.

Trump is NOT guilty of insurrection. He did not plan, He did not incite violence, He did tell his followers to "fight like hell" for what they believe in. If that is insurrection, every elected official in this country is guilty of insurrection. The move to impeach was a childish, vindictive act by people that truly have no place in government and, I hope, the mature electorate of this country will remember their actions in 2022 and 2024. I do not believe Trump will be convicted in the senate.
Trump played the line carefully. He is a smart, rich, very-often-lying guy playing to masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks. Not that i have anything against those types of folks, i'd love to live among them during a future incarnation (life-time) of mine ;)...

But ehm, Trump is smart enough to know that those dumber folks would storm the capitol. He had his lieutenants do the "heavy lifting" when it came to choice of words, and i believe he did plan all of this. Carefully, even.
masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks

So Democratic slum dwellers are highly educated!
I thought the same thing, dumb? Like he has any corner on intelligence.

Democrats and their bedfellow media have been inciting race riots and civil unrest for months. The Media backs up every single BLM claim about white police brutality despite the facts. Most of that was just misrepresentation. George Floyd couldn't breath in handcuffs sitting upright because he was in the midst of a self induced overdose of Fentanyl. White racism or police brutality aside...Breanna Taylor? Or Jake Blake? Self destructive black behavior needs to be spotlighted...like the the false claims by ...its funny try looking up the name "Jesse Smollett". The poster boy of "racism", Almost impossible.

#CNN your documentary that's now playing is EXCELLENT. i finally understand where Trump is coming from. he IS indeed guilty of inciting insurrection, but he should be left off the hook. you can not continue as a country without the menial workers that provide you with food &goods

#CNN you're right to be addressing right-wing domestic extremism. however, you'll only inflame things if you label them as the enemy. it is up to the richer democrats to make peace with the poor that provide them with food & goods, by at-all-times offering a share of the wealth
Cnn is a propaganda cite that is used by billionaires to manipulate the weak minded---------

and Fox News is a propaganda site used by billionaires to manipulate the weak minded farmers and factory workers.

and eh, we're all tools. in God's hands, in the hands of our friends, family, and job boss, or for our own ego's desires.

Trump is NOT guilty of insurrection. He did not plan, He did not incite violence, He did tell his followers to "fight like hell" for what they believe in. If that is insurrection, every elected official in this country is guilty of insurrection. The move to impeach was a childish, vindictive act by people that truly have no place in government and, I hope, the mature electorate of this country will remember their actions in 2022 and 2024. I do not believe Trump will be convicted in the senate.
Trump played the line carefully. He is a smart, rich, very-often-lying guy playing to masses of relatively dumb country-side working folks. Not that i have anything against those types of folks, i'd love to live among them during a future incarnation (life-time) of mine ;)...

But ehm, Trump is smart enough to know that those dumber folks would storm the capitol. He had his lieutenants do the "heavy lifting" when it came to choice of words, and i believe he did plan all of this. Carefully, even.

you're both making the mistake of taking what you see on TV as stereotypes of "the other side".

I'll let you hold those views.
You really think a lot of yourself. I don't believe I ever asked or needed your permission to do anything. I'll LET you know if and when I want your permission for anything--don't hold your breath.
I'M the one who thinks a lot of myself?
i'm actually a lot more reasonable than you, mr Disagreeing American..

I suggest you stop watching CNN. I see your IQ dropping with each successive post.

I suggest you stop watching CNN. I see your IQ dropping with each successive post.
My IQ is doing just fine.
I'm just facing stubbornness with an equal measure of stubbornness, topped off with a small layer of reasonability (something i don't see "my opponents" do at all)

and Fox News is a propaganda site used by billionaires to manipulate the weak minded farmers and factory workers.

and eh, we're all tools. in God's hands, in the hands of our friends, family, and job boss, or for our own ego's desires.
What is your point baby---------

I don't watch Fox News----

I get my news from your leftist propaganda cites like CNN, Yahoo, even the mad cow of msnbc--------then research based on their subject matter.

Its how I know they constantly lie and manipulate tools and fools.

Closest I get to Fox is only what other posters post here although I do love CHARLIE PAYNE on Fox business and try to catch his show occasionally--unfortunately I don't like the other anchors on the business so I have quit watching it as well for the most part.

Hell at this point--I could probably get rid of my flat screen tvs.

Oh now Trump is smart but, before, you guys were saying he was stupid. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites and fools you TDSers are. Hatred has eaten your brains.

Whatever you say, Corky. :itsok:

You sure are good at insulting at least half of America, Skippy. Do yourself a favor and put a sock in it you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

You sure are good at insulting at least half of America, Skippy. Do yourself a favor and put a sock in it you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
well, don't embarass yourselves by annihilating one side, or eachother. you need eachother, Democrats and Republicans.
the rest of the world needs you too.

you're both making the mistake of taking what you see on TV as stereotypes of "the other side".
I watch what's reported over a period of time and see what's actually happening.
Never take a single day's "reported" events as fact.

Every "news" outlet is owned by corporations with an agenda.

Trump is responsible for you upbringing too.

Forum List

Back