Trump Is Considering A Federal Quarantine Of NYC -- Totally Owning The Libs

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....
100% emotional attachment at this point.

And the OP celebrates a quarantine because it makes a political statement.

Ugly.
Mac, are you really this stupid? Hes one of you. He's MOCKING what he thinks is the conservative position. You're supposed to be in on the joke, but libs just dont have the sarcasm gone, which is why I actually think Biffy is talking himself into converting.
It is the conservative position....

now let me go dust off all of those "Jade Helm" "FEMA Camps" and all of the other greatest hits you Trumpers were so invested in......
PART of your problem is that you think all conservatives embrace the most wacky positions. Conservatism, unlike tardism, is a BIG TENT. people have many opinions while agreeing on the basics.
Now its the "not all conservatives are the same" BS

But everything your cult leader does -- you cheerlead like a bitch......

The "conservatives" who don't agree with Trump are usually attacked and told to leave the party........

Trumpism is ugly.
All jokes aside, do you know how narcissistic and insane you have to be to utter these words

"we might not have to do it, but we'll possibly do it today" -- when you are talking about enforcing a federal quarantine of the largest city in the US and you haven't even mentioned it to the governor or mayor there??

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....

You thought it was awesome when your masters in Beijing did it. :dunno:

I hope my OP makes the statement that Trumpers are full of shit and should not be coddled and treated with any sense of credibility...or it will be even worse next time.....
You seemed so much like one that I thought you WERE one.

The problem with mocking these people is that they're already so over-the-top that it's difficult to tell.

Ugly.
Mac, are you really this stupid? Hes one of you. He's MOCKING what he thinks is the conservative position. You're supposed to be in on the joke, but libs just dont have the sarcasm gone, which is why I actually think Biffy is talking himself into converting.

now let me go dust off all of those "Jade Helm" "FEMA Camps" and all of the other greatest hits you Trumpers were so invested in......
PART of your problem is that you think all conservatives embrace the most wacky positions. Conservatism, unlike tardism, is a BIG TENT. people have many opinions while agreeing on the basics.

The "conservatives" who don't agree with Trump are usually attacked and told to leave the party........

Not to the extent you cheerlead everything Xi does. He's a god, right?

Trumpism is ugly.
All jokes aside, do you know how narcissistic and insane you have to be to utter these words

"we might not have to do it, but we'll possibly do it today" -- when you are talking about enforcing a federal quarantine of the largest city in the US and you haven't even mentioned it to the governor or mayor there??

No, I didn't.......I don't give a fuck what they did in China......you do...

Which is why you cheer-leading ike a bitch...just because your cult daddy told you to.......

Ain't no "but but yall did it too" will get you out of this one pussy....

Ugly.

Mental illness like yours in not rare.

Trumpism is ugly.

No, I didn't.......I don't give a fuck what they did in China......you do...

Which is why you cheer-leading ike a bitch...just because your cult daddy told you to.......

Ain't no "but but yall did it too" will get you out of this one pussy....
Yeah, Trump calls everyone of us on his special multitasking obama phone and tells us what to post here...wait, I'm getting a call!

I hope my OP makes the statement that Trumpers are full of shit and should not be coddled and treated with any sense of credibility...or it will be even worse next time.....

The problem with mocking these people is that they're already so over-the-top that it's difficult to tell.
You seriously thought he was a conservative? If we cant trust your judgment on this, why would you think we would trust your judgment on anything else?

Ugly.

Here is something Xi did that your cult daddy cheered...

"In closed-door remarks at his Mar-a-Lago golf club on Saturday, Trump praised the Chinese president’s recent power grab and said he wouldn’t mind trying it himself --- 'He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”

Your cult leader ACTUALLY PRAISES the country you hate so much....so instead of assuming I cheerlead China -- how about you address the ACTUAL cheerleading your cult leader does....

You seriously thought he was a conservative? If we cant trust your judgment on this, why would you think we would trust your judgment on anything else?
I don't care if you trust my judgment or not.

You're just another nutter.

Ok Trump just said to say "he's rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off him and sticks to you!!

He thinks it because I say the same shit you Trumpers ACTUALLY believe...

Also.....since being a conservative doesn't really mean anything --- since conservatives are full of shit.....how can he know if what I am saying is satire or conservatives being full of shit......

Why do all kinds of poison always spread from NY and California?

Ugly.

Here is something Xi did that your cult daddy cheered...

"In closed-door remarks at his Mar-a-Lago golf club on Saturday, Trump praised the Chinese president’s recent power grab and said he wouldn’t mind trying it himself --- 'He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”

Your cult leader ACTUALLY PRAISES the country you hate so much....so instead of assuming I cheerlead China -- how about you address the ACTUAL cheerleading your cult leader does....
We'll have that address at 2 pm eastern time

Once again, Trump continues to own the libs......this is the libs fault for making such a big deal about this made up virus which is nothing more than a seasonal flu......now Trump is thinking about placing the whole city of NYC under quarantine in addition to New Jersey and parts of Connecticut ....all liberal shit holes.......take that Dems!!!

"We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House -- 'Restrict travel, because they're having problems down in Florida, a lot of New Yorkers going down. We don't want that," he said."

Dems were so triggered that Gov. Cuomo tried to dismiss what Trump said by saying....."I don't even know what that means. I don't know how that could be legally enforceable," --- oh come on Cuomo..legally enforceable?? Trump is the commander of this country, of course it is legal if this is something he needs to do -- he is a war time president and this is the war and your city is enemy territory....Remember how for years Dems have tried to use FEMA detention centers so they could restrict conservative areas and possibly put Christians in concentration camps -- Remember Jade Helm??? But now Trump is actually using their own plans against them, but he is doing it for freedom....#MAGA

Comrade retard, NY City is the epicenter in the USA. Makes sense to isolate it to keep the Wuhan virus from spreading to other areas. Is that too much for you CCD's to grasp? Didn't your masters in Beijing quarantine Wuhan, which little trained seals like you clapped your flippers together in great appreciation of? Ah, but China can do no wrong according to democrats, China is perfect.
Shut yo bitch ass up....just a week ago, you dic suckers were calling this all a hoax and saying "This isn't China!!!"

Now you wanna do exactly what "communist China" did...yall are clowns....
:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Forum List

Back