Trump Is Considering A Federal Quarantine Of NYC -- Totally Owning The Libs

Trumpism is ugly.
All jokes aside, do you know how narcissistic and insane you have to be to utter these words

"we might not have to do it, but we'll possibly do it today" -- when you are talking about enforcing a federal quarantine of the largest city in the US and you haven't even mentioned it to the governor or mayor there??

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....

You thought it was awesome when your masters in Beijing did it. :dunno:
No, I didn't.......I don't give a fuck what they did in China......you do...

Which is why you cheer-leading ike a bitch...just because your cult daddy told you to.......

Ain't no "but but yall did it too" will get you out of this one pussy....

Look, you democrat vermin operate on a hive mind. Individual drones like you are programmed by pheromones to do the bidding of the party. So when the little Goebbels at MSNBCNN praise the "bold and decisive actions" of Communist China and your beloved Xi it's the same as you doing it. (sound familiar, fuckwad?) The problem with your TDS is that what the PRESIDENT is proposing is fully sensible. You ONLY oppose it because you're a mindless hack who flings shit at ANYTHING Trump says or does. If he personally cures the Wuhan virus, you'll demand that curing people is racist as directed through a pheromone release by your hive.

Liberals loved the 'great job' President Xi did in Wuhan so President Trump is considering doing what he ordered. I wonder if people will be welded into their apartment buildings like they did in Wuhan? According to Liberals that is the model he should have followed.

We already have militarized police and concentration camps up and running.
Exciting times. But the loss of rights has been going on for many years. The surveillance state has destroyed people. Anyone with a gripe against another and access to surveillance could hurt that person in many ways. We seem to be seeing a payback of sorts from another type of surveillance that is just as stealth. A small biological one. And anyone who has an ax to grind can use it against who he/she chooses.

Trumpism is ugly.
All jokes aside, do you know how narcissistic and insane you have to be to utter these words

"we might not have to do it, but we'll possibly do it today" -- when you are talking about enforcing a federal quarantine of the largest city in the US and you haven't even mentioned it to the governor or mayor there??

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....

Which is why you cheer-leading ike a bitch...just because your cult daddy told you to.......

Look, you democrat vermin operate on a hive mind. Individual drones like you are programmed by pheromones to do the bidding of the party. So when the little Goebbels at MSNBCNN praise the "bold and decisive actions" of Communist China and your beloved Xi it's the same as you doing it. (sound familiar, fuckwad?) The problem with your TDS is that what the PRESIDENT is proposing is fully sensible. You ONLY oppose it because you're a mindless hack who flings shit at ANYTHING Trump says or does. If he personally cures the Wuhan virus, you'll demand that curing people is racist as directed through a pheromone release by your hive.
Translation:

"Stop talking about my Daddy!!!"

Shut yo bitch ass up....

It’d be easier than all the checkpoints...
Yea, I remember how Trumpers were so outraged behind it...

I am sure Mindy has 4 or 5 posts on here signaling it as the beginning of martial law...

Care to address the OP now or was that a deflection??

Trumpism is ugly.

Translation:

Shut yo bitch ass up....

Translation, "you nailed my bitch ass, again...."

I am sure Mindy has 4 or 5 posts on here signaling it as the beginning of martial law...

So fucktard, you're on record OPPOSING a quarantine of NY City?

You don't have to answer, I can look on DailyKOS to find out what you "think."

Trumpism is ugly.

Translation:

Shut yo bitch ass up....

You haven't nailed anything....

You are running from every point I dropped because you can't refute a single thing I said....

So I will ask you again......

Is praising the president of China for declaring himself president for life a good thing or a bad thing?? Or since you know your cult leader did it -- you want to pretend it didn't happen....

Everyone else condemned what Xi did but Trump....and then what came after that? His daughter gets special trademarks from China....if that was a Democrat who did that -- you would be talking about that instead of whining about these facts I keep dropping on your bitch ass......

So fucktard, you're on record OPPOSING a quarantine of NY City?

You don't have to answer, I can look on DailyKOS to find out what you "think."
There won't be a quarantine of NY....Trump is talking out of his ass......but he knows your stupid ass would cheerlead it -- which says more about you than us.....dumb ass

Trumpism is ugly.

Translation:

Shut yo bitch ass up....

You haven't nailed anything....

You are running from every point I dropped because you can't refute a single thing I said....

So I will ask you again......

Is praising the president of China for declaring himself president for life a good thing or a bad thing?? Or since you know your cult leader did it -- you want to pretend it didn't happen....

Everyone else condemned what Xi did but Trump....and then what came after that? His daughter gets special trademarks from China....if that was a Democrat who did that -- you would be talking about that instead of whining about these facts I keep dropping on your bitch ass......

You've never made a point, you're a mindless drone spewing whatever shit the hate sites feed you.

Too stupid to grasp a joke, one of the reasons the President frustrates you mindless fucks so much - you REALLY are stupid, but don't grasp the fact.

{U.S. Representative Ro Khanna, a Democrat, said on Twitter that “whether this was a joke or not, talking about being President for life like Xi Jinping is the most unAmerican sentiment expressed by an American President. George Washington would roll over in his grave.” }

:lol:

Fucking moron.

Trumpism is ugly.

Mac aren’t you glad you lost now that China and Hillary are openly working together ? What a close escape that was for America...no thanks to you.
Why do all you dic sucking Trumpers keep avoiding Trump's praise for dictators??

The dick suckers are Democrats...remember? They even ran one for President.

But speaking for myself I don’t mind Trumps comments a bit. In fact I probably liked and retweeted some of them.

Look, you democrat vermin operate on a hive mind. Individual drones like you are programmed by pheromones to do the bidding of the party.
:auiqs.jpg:
Dittos Rush!

MAGA!

Fake news!

Wow mac, you fit right in with the other CCD's.

Guess you didn't catch "(sound familiar, fuckwad?) "

It's okay, you have MSNBCNN to do your thinking for you.

Trumpism is ugly.

Mac aren’t you glad you lost now that China and Hillary are openly working together ? What a close escape that was for America...no thanks to you.
Why do all you dic sucking Trumpers keep avoiding Trump's praise for dictators??

The dick suckers are Democrats...remember? They even ran one for President.

But speaking for myself I don’t mind Trumps comments a bit. In fact I probably liked and retweeted some of them.

We had one as president for 8 years.

Forum List

Back