Trump Is Considering A Federal Quarantine Of NYC -- Totally Owning The Libs

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Once again, Trump continues to own the libs......this is the libs fault for making such a big deal about this made up virus which is nothing more than a seasonal flu......now Trump is thinking about placing the whole city of NYC under quarantine in addition to New Jersey and parts of Connecticut ....all liberal shit holes.......take that Dems!!!

"We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House -- 'Restrict travel, because they're having problems down in Florida, a lot of New Yorkers going down. We don't want that," he said."

Dems were so triggered that Gov. Cuomo tried to dismiss what Trump said by saying....."I don't even know what that means. I don't know how that could be legally enforceable," --- oh come on Cuomo..legally enforceable?? Trump is the commander of this country, of course it is legal if this is something he needs to do -- he is a war time president and this is the war and your city is enemy territory....Remember how for years Dems have tried to use FEMA detention centers so they could restrict conservative areas and possibly put Christians in concentration camps -- Remember Jade Helm??? But now Trump is actually using their own plans against them, but he is doing it for freedom....#MAGA

Trumpism is ugly.
All jokes aside, do you know how narcissistic and insane you have to be to utter these words

"we might not have to do it, but we'll possibly do it today" -- when you are talking about enforcing a federal quarantine of the largest city in the US and you haven't even mentioned it to the governor or mayor there??

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....

Trumpism is ugly.
All jokes aside, do you know how narcissistic and insane you have to be to utter these words

"we might not have to do it, but we'll possibly do it today" -- when you are talking about enforcing a federal quarantine of the largest city in the US and you haven't even mentioned it to the governor or mayor there??

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....

100% emotional attachment at this point.

And the OP celebrates a quarantine because it makes a political statement.

Ugly.

Ugly.
I hope my OP makes the statement that Trumpers are full of shit and should not be coddled and treated with any sense of credibility...or it will be even worse next time.....

Satire aside - Cuomo is right. The Dithering Dotard has no right to do this and it would be entirely unenforceable.

It's just Dear ol' Donnie doing what he does best. Revenge against NYC for celebrating his departure.

world-us-canada-50258078

Ugly.
Mac, are you really this stupid? Hes one of you. He's MOCKING what he thinks is the conservative position. You're supposed to be in on the joke, but libs just dont have the sarcasm gene, which is why I actually think Biffy is talking himself into converting.

Liberals loved the 'great job' President Xi did in Wuhan so President Trump is considering doing what he ordered. I wonder if people will be welded into their apartment buildings like they did in Wuhan? According to Liberals that is the model he should have followed.

We already have militarized police and concentration camps up and running.

Ugly.
I hope my OP makes the statement that Trumpers are full of shit and should not be coddled and treated with any sense of credibility...or it will be even worse next time.....
It's a FAILURE if they're too stupid to understand. I think your posts are hilarious though.

Ugly.
Mac, are you really this stupid? Hes one of you. He's MOCKING what he thinks is the conservative position. You're supposed to be in on the joke, but libs just dont have the sarcasm gone, which is why I actually think Biffy is talking himself into converting.

What is a sarcasm gone exactly?

Ugly.
Mac, are you really this stupid? Hes one of you. He's MOCKING what he thinks is the conservative position. You're supposed to be in on the joke, but libs just dont have the sarcasm gone, which is why I actually think Biffy is talking himself into converting.
It is the conservative position....

now let me go dust off all of those "Jade Helm" "FEMA Camps" threads and all of the other greatest hits you Trumpers were so invested in......

Once again, Trump continues to own the libs......this is the libs fault for making such a big deal about this made up virus which is nothing more than a seasonal flu......now Trump is thinking about placing the whole city of NYC under quarantine in addition to New Jersey and parts of Connecticut ....all liberal shit holes.......take that Dems!!!

"We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House -- 'Restrict travel, because they're having problems down in Florida, a lot of New Yorkers going down. We don't want that," he said."

Dems were so triggered that Gov. Cuomo tried to dismiss what Trump said by saying....."I don't even know what that means. I don't know how that could be legally enforceable," --- oh come on Cuomo..legally enforceable?? Trump is the commander of this country, of course it is legal if this is something he needs to do -- he is a war time president and this is the war and your city is enemy territory....Remember how for years Dems have tried to use FEMA detention centers so they could restrict conservative areas and possibly put Christians in concentration camps -- Remember Jade Helm??? But now Trump is actually using their own plans against them, but he is doing it for freedom....#MAGA

Comrade retard, NY City is the epicenter in the USA. Makes sense to isolate it to keep the Wuhan virus from spreading to other areas. Is that too much for you CCD's to grasp? Didn't your masters in Beijing quarantine Wuhan, which little trained seals like you clapped your flippers together in great appreciation of? Ah, but China can do no wrong according to democrats, China is perfect.

Ugly.
It is the conservative position....

now let me go dust off all of those "Jade Helm" "FEMA Camps" and all of the other greatest hits you Trumpers were so invested in......
PART of your problem is that you think all conservatives embrace the most wacky positions. Conservatism, unlike tardism, is a BIG TENT. people have many opinions while agreeing on the basics.

Behind the curve again. Anyone that was going to leave left 2 to 3 weeks ago.

Comrade retard, NY City is the epicenter in the USA. Makes sense to isolate it to keep the Wuhan virus from spreading to other areas. Is that too much for you CCD's to grasp? Didn't your masters in Beijing quarantine Wuhan, which little trained seals like you clapped your flippers together in great appreciation of? Ah, but China can do no wrong according to democrats, China is perfect.
Shut yo bitch ass up....just a week ago, you dic suckers were calling this all a hoax and saying "This isn't China!!!"

Now you wanna do exactly what "communist China" did...yall are clowns....

Forum List

Back