Trump Is Considering A Federal Quarantine Of NYC -- Totally Owning The Libs

Look, you democrat vermin operate on a hive mind. Individual drones like you are programmed by pheromones to do the bidding of the party.
:auiqs.jpg:
Dittos Rush!

MAGA!

Fake news!

Wow mac, you fit right in with the other CCD's.

Guess you didn't catch "(sound familiar, fuckwad?) "

It's okay, you have MSNBCNN to do your thinking for you.
You guys are so simplistic. I don't obediently bend over for Trump like you, so you think I must be a hardcore lefty.

Clueless.

But think what you want. I've given up trying to communicate with nutters from either end online.

Look, you democrat vermin operate on a hive mind. Individual drones like you are programmed by pheromones to do the bidding of the party.
Dittos Rush!

MAGA!

Fake news!

You guys are so simplistic. I don't obediently bend over for Trump like you, so you think I must be a hardcore lefty.

Clueless.

But think what you want. I've given up trying to communicate with nutters from either end online.

You are a hard core lefty. You did a reasonable job of hiding it when Obama was in office, but TDS has driven you to drop any pretense of rationality.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
I heard from a friend that lives in NYC...he said there are bars staying open for regulars with the lights outside turned off and the closed sign on the door but there are people partying inside....
Must watch this video to get a clear picture of what happened in NY....

Faux is not a credible source. Sorry.

More credible than MSNBC...ABC...CNN...NBC...CBS...PBS...NYTimes...LATimes.....

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Dittos Rush!

MAGA!

Fake news!

Clueless.

You are a hard core lefty. You did a reasonable job of hiding it when Obama was in office, but TDS has driven you to drop any pretense of rationality.
Super.

Who would have guessed that St Trumpy is a spiteful petty asshole?
Don't even go there, especially after all that the dumbocrats have done to him since 2016 and onward. It makes you look real ignant. LOL. No one forgets what has been thrown at Trump for him just wanting the best for his country, and taking the job as President for no salary while the demoncrats tried to ruin his corporation, his family, his brand, and his life because they feared him standing up for American's that hadn't been stood up for in decades. It was time to look at the problems, and to begin to fix them. Trump was the man chosen for the job. Get used to it.

Don't even go there, especially after all that the dumbocrats have done to him since 2016 and onward. It makes you look real ignant. LOL. No one forgets what has been thrown at Trump for him just wanting the best for his country, and taking the job as President for no salary while the demoncrats tried to ruin his corporation, his family, his brand, and his life because they feared him standing up for American's that hadn't been stood up for in decades. It was time to look at the problems, and to begin to fix them. Trump was the man chosen for the job. Get used to it.

Especially when Obama was treated so respectfully by the right.

Especially when Obama was treated so respectfully by the right.
Obama brought it upon himself by his bullcrap mantra interpreted as "we must destroy the conservative view in this country", and all in order to be free from racism, sexism, and every other kind of ism that they claimed was happening to them even if it wasn't... Yes it was all to be used as a multitude of cards to be thrown willy nilly in order to get his fundemental transformation accomplished in America.

Hey if you want to be a popular president of the UNITED states, then don't start a war with the majority of the citizens who might not agree with your ideology or views on how to transform their lives without their permission or agreeing upon.

Election's have consequences remember ?

Last edited:
Those idiots in NYC are still running the subways. How stupid can they be?

They need to be quarrentined from the rest of the country. They have a "sanctuary" city that alolow all this foreign shit to come in with the disease. They can't manage the disease internally and they let their shitheads carry the infection to the rest of the US, like here in Florida.

Once again, Trump continues to own the libs......this is the libs fault for making such a big deal about this made up virus which is nothing more than a seasonal flu......now Trump is thinking about placing the whole city of NYC under quarantine in addition to New Jersey and parts of Connecticut ....all liberal shit holes.......take that Dems!!!

"We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House -- 'Restrict travel, because they're having problems down in Florida, a lot of New Yorkers going down. We don't want that," he said."

Dems were so triggered that Gov. Cuomo tried to dismiss what Trump said by saying....."I don't even know what that means. I don't know how that could be legally enforceable," --- oh come on Cuomo..legally enforceable?? Trump is the commander of this country, of course it is legal if this is something he needs to do -- he is a war time president and this is the war and your city is enemy territory....Remember how for years Dems have tried to use FEMA detention centers so they could restrict conservative areas and possibly put Christians in concentration camps -- Remember Jade Helm??? But now Trump is actually using their own plans against them, but he is doing it for freedom....#MAGA
He doesn’t know how it’s legally enforceable?
This coming from the guy who is ordering people to lock themselves in their own homes and forbidding businesses from operating and people walking about.
I guess this Cuomo is as much a bozo as Fredo.

Do the right wing cons support this move by Drumpf? They already have a stay in place order but Drumpf reportedly wants to lock them down to a quarantine. I say this is a puerile abuse of power and a smokescreen to hide his earlier fuckups. I say this because its way too late to keep the virus in the NY area. Its already all over the country.

NYC should have been put on lockdown decades ago.

unnamed.jpg

Do the right wing cons support this move by Drumpf? They already have a stay in place order but Drumpf reportedly wants to lock them down to a quarantine. I say this is a puerile abuse of power and a smokescreen to hide his earlier fuckups. I say this because its way too late to keep the virus in the NY area. Its already all over the country.

Not martial law, just restrict movement between States. And of course it would be impossible to do so 100%. The idea is more to get people not to cross State lines, and thus flatten the curve even more.

I am not sure how Constitutional it is, but if it is a blanket restriction except for required items such as food and medicine, i can see it as an extension of quarantine laws the States can use.

Forum List

Back