Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

TRUMP: We're gonna take back the Senate (which I lost), take back the House (which I also lost), we're gonna take back the White House (which I also lost).

The last time a President lost all three was Herbert Hoover, who was also our last businessman president.
And also the last president before Trump to leave office with fewer jobs than when he started.

white-house-logo-final-hed-2016.jpg
LOL

Did you watch the video posted in the OP???

Where do you hallucinate he said that?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Only Democrats voted in the names of dead people ----

Nevada Man Who Claimed Someone Voted As His Dead Wife Charged With Voter Fraud​

BY DANIEL VILLARREAL ON 10/21/21 AT 9:21 PM EDT

Donald Kirk Hartle, a 55-year-old Republican voter who publicly protested a 2020 ballot being cast in his dead wife's name, has been charged with voter fraud.

The Nevada Republican Party and other conservative groups cited Hartle's claim as proof of "widespread" voter fraud hyped by then-President Donald Trump. However, Nevada prosecutors now say that Hartle himself submitted the fraudulent ballot under his dead wife's name.
Nevada man who claimed someone voted as his dead wife charged with voter fraud

Man admits to voter fraud in casting dead mother’s ballot​

April 30, 2021

MEDIA, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man who illegally voted for Donald Trump on behalf of his long-dead mother in last year’s presidential election was sentenced Friday to five years of probation.
Man admits to voter fraud in casting dead mother's ballot | AP News

"This time I really, really, really will build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

Your brain may have been stolen but the election wasn't. Trump will not be coming back to the White House unless the sitting president invites him.
I'm wondering where your confidence comes from. Were you around in 2016?

Forum List

Back