Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

then stop talking about him at every move.

nailedit-goodjob.gif

Come to think of it, dead Abraham Lincoln would still be a better president than Trump or Biden.

Just prop his bones in the Oval Office.

One is all that was needed to prove Circe was a lying idiot when he falsely claimed "only Democrats" do that.
I think poster Circe is a female. The original Circe was a Greek goddess.

Or else poster Circe is a trans. But we should still refer to her as she.

Rolling in the dough, and siphoning off a bundle for his own interests. Nothing like fleecing the sheep and having accountants make your Big Mac.toothpaste or monthly electric bill look like a campaign expense. The sheep on the right side of the pasture never seem to learn.
If true at least he shared some coin with the peasants. Because Biden is taking a lot of coin from them. What you are seeing is a major tax increase used by snake politicians for ages. You young ones must be enjoying it with all of your platitudes for the Prog administration.

Rolling in the dough, and siphoning off a bundle for his own interests. Nothing like fleecing the sheep and having accountants make your Big Mac.toothpaste or monthly electric bill look like a campaign expense. The sheep on the right side of the pasture never seem to learn.
silence woman ! your guy gets 10 %.

No. I'm talking about trump, trumpers and trumpism, as opposed to elected representative governance. Did you lose your reading glasses again?

HEY MORON, Hey imbecile, Hey dummkopf, Trump WAS ELECTED, he represents the enlightened, patriotic half of the nation, and until you communists stole his reelection throwing us into a political coup, he WAS our thankful governance.

I don't know what the fuck YOU are. :1peleas:

Forum List

Back