Trump is already attempting to subvert oversight of stimulus

Trump has to have the oversight. No democrat should have a say at all. They would give it all to plsnned parenthood and refugee resettlement

Notwithstanding this ^^^ comment, the author of this thread is spot on, we cannot trust Donald Trump, just ask the Governor of Michigan:

The only thing on the mind of The President is the General Election, he cannot face rejection; given the current circumstances we need a new leader, not the current demagogue/charlatan currently in the office of President;.

We need a pragmatic leader who will tell us the truth, no matter how unappealing it might be. Unlike trump, whose Pollyanna statements contradict Medical Experts.

Wait isn't this exactly what Biden said he would do on CNN last night?
I didn't see the interview but I can see why Biden assumed Trump would break the law. It wouldn't be the first time.

You may be a lying scumbag, as is the way of CCD's, but care to point out the law Trump broke?
Your evidence that Dems are controlled by the Chinese, please. I can't wait for this.
:lmao:
View attachment 316323
Your evidence that Dems are controlled by the Chinese, please. I can't wait for this.

Chinese Communist controlled democrats
This is what the once proud GOP has devolved in to. A bunch of idiotic conspiracy theorists.

The CCD's - Chinese Communist Democrats. The mask is off, the CCD party takes marching orders straight from Beijing. Remember stupid, conspiracies are hidden, when you fucks are open about it, it's just fact.
You're just making it worse for yourself.

Oh, will I be put into a concentration camp? :eek:

You creepy little CCD's make lots of threats - not much ability to go through with them...

Wait isn't this exactly what Biden said he would do on CNN last night?
I didn't see the interview but I can see why Biden assumed Trump would break the law. It wouldn't be the first time.

No dumb dumb it's what Biden say Biden would do and what Biden said he did in 2009...interesting you think Biden broke the law, so I guess you won't be voting for him in 2020.

"Subvert the oversight"? Lefties have a way with words when they are angry. There is enough "oversight" between congress and the media for ten administrations.

"Subvert the oversight"? Lefties have a way with words when they are angry. There is enough "oversight" between congress and the media for ten administrations.
You mean like the attempts at oversight Trump illegally stonewalled during the impeachment inquiry?

So, he celebrates getting his bill passed into law publicly and later same afternoon issues statement about first parts of the law he and his administration plan to break? If he didn't like the bill, he could have let it go into law without signature and no fanfare. He just cannot keep his mouth shut, even for an afternoon. I don't understand why anyone should be law abiding in this country. He doesn't even plan to follow the laws he signs and says so. Be glad when November gets here.

You creepy little CCD's make lots of threats - not much ability to go through with them...
You make a lot of unsubstantiated claims with no evidence to back them up.

You CCD's are a hoot.

Maybe you can catch a flight to Helionjang in your beloved China and ride this out? You know, because your beloved dictator Xi will keep you safe from the Wuhan virus. :thup:

Good! That's what we want!

Of course it is what you want, you want big daddy government to hand out free money to those who will vote the correct way....it is what all you big government statist want.

I am glad to see you come out in the open and proudly proclaim your big government statist leanings.
If we're gonna open the treasury in butt-fuck big government fashion, I don't want any of that money going to a bunch of goose-stepping pinko commie pukes.

But, you're right.

:beer:

Of course it is what you want, you want big daddy government to hand out free money to those who will vote the correct way....it is what all you big government statist want.

I am glad to see you come out in the open and proudly proclaim your big government statist leanings.
screenshot_238.png

President Trump on Friday took a step to immediately try to curb oversight provisions in Congress’ $2 trillion coronavirus spending package, seeking to assert presidential authority over a new inspector general’s office.
The move could presage a major battle between the White House and Capitol Hill as the Trump administration moves to implement the new law.
In a White House signing statement released Friday evening, Trump called “unreasonable” the law’s mandate that a new Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery notify Congress immediately if the White House doesn’t cooperate with an audit or investigation. The new inspector general is supposed to monitor how the Treasury Department extends loans and loan guarantees to businesses, among other things.

The ink on this law is barely dry and Trump has declared he will break it.

You CCD's are a hoot.

Maybe you can catch a flight to Helionjang in your beloved China and ride this out? You know, because your beloved dictator Xi will keep you safe from the Wuhan virus. :thup:

You CCD's are a hoot.

You're saying he's a progressive? No, then what are you saying because you vermin don't accept facts of any kind.

If we're gonna open the treasury in butt-fuck big government fashion, I don't want any of that money going to a bunch of goose-stepping pinko commie pukes.

But, you're right.

:beer:
The $2 trillion spending law gives the Treasury Department broad discretion in how it sets up new lending programs. Trump has signaled he wants certain industries, such as hotels and cruise ships, to have access to the taxpayer-backed funding.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. What biz is Trump in again? Oh yeah, the hotel biz. Anyone think he is also not planning to adhere to the rule about his businesses not getting bailout money?

Forum List

Back