Trump is already attempting to subvert oversight of stimulus

Ask Trumpers -- if they had it their way -- and their cult leader daddy could do with this bailout fund as he pleases --- what restrictions on corporations would they want him to enforce.....

It's one thing to just be contrary to what Democrats want just for the sake of being contrary -- but once you get past the juvenile inclinations of "triggering the libs" -- what restrictions would you enforce?

Should corporations (knowing no matter what they do - they will always be bailed out) -- use these funds to increase executive pay and buy back stocks FIRST -- THEN use what is left to maybe keep workers on the payroll? When we claim this is for the "worker" -- that is just bullshit happy talk without "RESTRICTIONS"

How about no welfare, bailouts, entitlements, grants, or subsidies for anybody? None ever from anybody, Republicans or Democrat? That is the right thing to do.

Or do you only support them when the Democrats do it? Like when that asshole Obama spent our money to bailout Wall Street and corporations like GM, Chrystler and Solyndra, just to name a few?

Hell that shithead Obama bailed out all the fucking Illegals that came here in addition to the welfare queens in the big city shitholes that voted for him.

He was a real asshole, wasn't he?
So yo stupid ass go from whining about Trump not using this bailout money as his personal slush fund to now saying there should be no bailout period...

how about your bitch ass and your stupid ass cult leader put yall money where your mouth is and turn down all and any bailout money....or shut the entire fuck up

Ask Trumpers -- if they had it their way -- and their cult leader daddy could do with this bailout fund as he pleases --- what restrictions on corporations would they want him to enforce.....

It's one thing to just be contrary to what Democrats want just for the sake of being contrary -- but once you get past the juvenile inclinations of "triggering the libs" -- what restrictions would you enforce?

Should corporations (knowing no matter what they do - they will always be bailed out) -- use these funds to increase executive pay and buy back stocks FIRST -- THEN use what is left to maybe keep workers on the payroll? When we claim this is for the "worker" -- that is just bullshit happy talk without "RESTRICTIONS"

How about no welfare, bailouts, entitlements, grants, or subsidies for anybody? None ever from anybody, Republicans or Democrat? That is the right thing to do.

Or do you only support them when the Democrats do it? Like when that asshole Obama spent our money to bailout Wall Street and corporations like GM, Chrystler and Solyndra, just to name a few?

Hell that shithead Obama bailed out all the fucking Illegals that came here in addition to the welfare queens in the big city shitholes that voted for him.

So yo stupid ass go from whining about Trump not using this bailout money as his personal slush fund to now saying there should be no bailout period...

how about your bitch ass and your stupid ass cult leader put yall money where your mouth is and turn down all and any bailout money....or shut the entire fuck up

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am against all kinds of government transfer payments, whether it is done by a Democrat or a Republican.

You dipshit Moon Bats love welfare when it it doled out by the Democrats and hate it (or complain about it) when it the Republicans do it. That is just the kind of shithead hypocrites you Moon Bats are.

I just think it would be cool if Trump managed to get his hands on that filthy Progressive money that the idiot Democrats put in the bill and used it for something usefull, like building more of the wall.

Trump chips away at Congress' role in coronavirus relief oversight

"President Donald Trump intends to ignore provisions in the newly passed $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill intended to shore up Congress' oversight of the massive rescue program.

The legislation establishes a "special inspector general" to review and investigate loan decisions made by the treasury secretary as part of the coronavirus relief effort, an accountability measure that was a central part of Democrats' demands to shore up transparency in the bill. The provision requires the inspector general to notify Congress if he or she is "unreasonably refused or not provided" any information.
But in a signing statement issued shortly after he approved the bill, Trump says he'll be the last word on whether this provision is followed.

"I do not understand, and my Administration will not treat, this provision as permitting the [inspector general] to issue reports to the Congress without the presidential supervision required" by Article II of the Constitution, Trump said in the signing statement.
Trump also indicated he would treat as optional a requirement in the bill that key congressional committees be consulted before Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of State or U.S. Agency for International Development spends or reallocates certain funds."
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Even if the Trump admin wasn't incompetent and corrupt it is a reasonable request on the part of congressional Dems to have some degree of accountability for the dispersal of the $500B allocation for corporate relief from any admin. Dems agreed to the package believing Trump would be true to his word in allowing for the oversight mechanisms to be implemented.

They should have known better than to take a conman's word.

Problem is criticisms of Trump are worn out. That's what happens when you're zero for ten thousand.

Anyone bother reading it? I sure didn't, I already know it's just a story-line.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am against all kinds of government transfer payments, whether it is done by a Democrat or a Republican.

You dipshit Moon Bats love welfare when it it doled out by the Democrats and hate it (or complain about it) when it the Republicans do it. That is just the kind of shithead hypocrites you Moon Bats are.

I just think it would be cool if Trump managed to get his hands on that filthy Progressive money that the idiot Democrats put in the bill and used it for something usefull, like building more of the wall.
You've already proven your idiocy once. Repeating what is essentially the same post just belabors the point.

Problem is criticisms of Trump are worn out.
I don't blame you for getting tired of hearing the truth about Trump's failures. If I had been dumb enough to vote for him I'd feel the same way.
There are 2 things that lie at the core of why Trump voters continue to support Trump at a cult like level.......

1. The first rule of being a conservative is to never admit being wrong, especially if it means that a liberal was right about anything...ever....
2. Support whatever trump does if you think it will trigger the libs......

That is basically it........

Good! That's what we want!

Of course it is what you want, you want big daddy government to hand out free money to those who will vote the correct way....it is what all you big government statist want.

I am glad to see you come out in the open and proudly proclaim your big government statist leanings.

It's hard to understand why anybody would have an opposition to oversight as to how our tax dollars are spent.

Handing Nancy Pelosi a box of blank checks isn't "oversight."

The ONLY person with integrity in either house of congress is Thomas Massie.

I don't blame you for getting tired of hearing the truth about Trump's failures. If I had been dumb enough to vote for him I'd feel the same way.
There are 2 things that lie at the core of why Trump voters continue to support Trump at a cult like level.......

1. The first rule of being a conservative is to never admit being wrong, especially if it means that a liberal was right about anything...ever....

What is it you CCD's claim Trump did "wrong?"

You and berg are not "liberals," you're leftists. No chance of you ever being right about anything though, you just mouth whatever Beijing tells you.

Well I guess I'm not a conservative cause I've admitted I have been wrong several times. But I'm not wrong about you being a liar.

The the democrat party is the bitch of Beijing is no hunch.
And your evidence is.........................................................?? Just between you and me, I realize you don't have any. I just like embarrassing you by asking.

Trump's decision to override the requirement that the inspector general report concerns to Congress is reminiscent of his handling of the whistleblower complaint regarding Ukraine that ultimately led to his impeachment last year.

At the time, the intelligence community's inspector general sought to relay to Congress a whistleblower complaint that Trump had abused his power by seeking Ukraine's interference in the 2020 election. But top officials in the Justice Department and White House intervened, blocking the report from reaching Congress until subpoenas and a pressure campaign from House Democrats forced it into the open.

That is a lie, and you know it.

Trump chips away at Congress' role in coronavirus relief oversight

"President Donald Trump intends to ignore provisions in the newly passed $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill intended to shore up Congress' oversight of the massive rescue program.

The legislation establishes a "special inspector general" to review and investigate loan decisions made by the treasury secretary as part of the coronavirus relief effort, an accountability measure that was a central part of Democrats' demands to shore up transparency in the bill. The provision requires the inspector general to notify Congress if he or she is "unreasonably refused or not provided" any information.
But in a signing statement issued shortly after he approved the bill, Trump says he'll be the last word on whether this provision is followed.

"I do not understand, and my Administration will not treat, this provision as permitting the [inspector general] to issue reports to the Congress without the presidential supervision required" by Article II of the Constitution, Trump said in the signing statement.
Trump also indicated he would treat as optional a requirement in the bill that key congressional committees be consulted before Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of State or U.S. Agency for International Development spends or reallocates certain funds."
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Even if the Trump admin wasn't incompetent and corrupt it is a reasonable request on the part of congressional Dems to have some degree of accountability for the dispersal of the $500B allocation for corporate relief from any admin. Dems agreed to the package believing Trump would be true to his word in allowing for the oversight mechanisms to be implemented.

They should have known better than to take a conman's word.

The oversight is unconstitutional.

Democrats added an unconstitutional clause to the law. And it's just a other "get Trump" investigation in disguise.

Disgusting, hyper-opportunistic people. These are the people you want nowhere near power, they should be washing dishes, and during times of virus outbreak even that I would not trust them with.

Pelosi announces new House committee to oversee Trump administration coronavirus response

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday announced a new House select committee to oversee the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.

On a conference call with reporters, the California Democrat said House Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C., will lead the panel. Pelosi said the committee, which will include Democrats and Republicans, will oversee the Trump administration’s handling of the $2 trillion relief package passed last week and the government’s ongoing response to the crisis.

“We face a deadly virus and a battered economy with millions of Americans suddenly out of work,” Pelosi said. “Congress has taken an important step in leading this crisis by passing three bills with over $2 trillion in emergency relief. We need to ensure those dollars are spent carefully and effectively.”
..........................................................................................
You go girl.

Forum List

Back