Trump interview on Hannity - Trump is back on main stream TV!!

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I don’t always agree with Sean Hannity but to see him bring on President Trump for a one hour interview on prime time I have to give him credit.

Trump is beating Biden in the polling. He was just on Hannity for a one hour interview. I can’t find the video but maybe somebody else can post it. What a victory for America. What a victory over the crazy far left.

To see President Trump back on Fox News primetime what a great day !

Trump19.jpg

Will they shit on Dominion again, or will they hold back like the cowards that they are?

Here it is folks. For all of the propaganda that the brainwashed left has been bringing us about Donald Trump…. it means nothing. It’s all a big nothing burger. Trump 2024 he’s coming back we’re gonna have a much better country just give it some time.

Trump is way ahead of Biden in the polls

Here it is folks. For all of the propaganda that the brainwashed left has been bringing us about Donald Trump…. it means nothing. It’s all a big nothing burger. Trump 2024 he’s coming back we’re gonna have a much better country just give it some time.

He looks constipated.

Your post in constipated. Go deal with your dementia patient leader in the White House. Hey maybe Biden will laugh about ice cream again before speaking to a mass shooting.
Trump and Hannity tucked their tails, and didn't mention Dominion, didn't they?

I realy enjoyed how Boss Hogg Trump quoted Cohen's testimony about Stormy Daniels back in 2018 which if Hogg Trump had any brains he'd know that it hurts his case today with Pecker testifying. It was also fun watching Roscoe Hannity sitting their slack jawed as Boss Hogg looked like a dumb jerkoff, which he is.

Please Boss Hogg, keep showing up on Hannity running your yap like you did tonight.

Forum List

Back