Wouldn’t finding a way to keep guns from Leftists / Democrat types damn near solve our mass shooter problem?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Maybe questions like…..”Do you tend to vote Democrat or Republican” should be found on DOJ regulated applications to buy guns…maybe that would work…..How about employment verification or a credit check? Something has to be done…..we have to figure out a way to keep guns from Leftists / Democrats…your thoughts?
2054A062-C2CE-477C-BCAE-FDAFB9371ABC.jpeg

Maybe questions like…..”Do you tend to vote Democrat or Republican” should be found on DOJ regulated applications to buy guns…maybe that would work…..How about employment verification or a credit check? Something has to be done…..we have to figure out a way to keep guns from Leftists / Democrats…your thoughts?
View attachment 770182
So only white people vote Republican?

Actually let me explain some basic logic to you: there’s a very good chance that most of those people don’t give a fuck about politics and don’t vote to begin with.

Actually let me explain some basic logic to you: there’s a very good chance that most of those people don’t give a fuck about politics and don’t vote to begin with.
Hahaha…just like that you refuse to claim those who fit the big tent tolerant inclusive party like a glove huh?

There's also a very good chance most of them didn't acquire their firearms legally. Nor would qualify to legally have a firearm.

The basic logic you seem to fail to grasp, or intentionally lie about, is that most of the mass shooters shown in the OP are not the law-abiding firearm owners we need to be concerned about. Most of them likely have broken many other laws in addition to unlawful possession of a firearm.

CLUE, in most cases felons will not pass a background, NICS check to legal purchase a firearm from a legal and licensed dealer.

The vast majority of shooting injuries and deaths, that aren't suicides, tend to be by criminals whom can not legally own the firearms they use. Solve that "loophole" and the vast majority of our gun/firearm murders(homicides) will disappear.

If we could do that it would solve a lot of violence/ murder problems. Over 50% of our murders in the US are committed by just 7% of our population which are black males, and statistics show blacks vote in the 95% range Democrat.

If I'm in a convenient store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican holding the place up, hitting me over the head with the butt of his gun and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do things like that. Or if I'm at an ATM making a deposit, I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between me and the machine with a gun forcing me to withdraw the maximum. I'm worried about likely Democrat voters doing that to me.

The only way we could rid our society of guns is if we got rid of Democrats first. Since that's not possible or constitutional, the best we can do is arm up to defend ourselves against them.

If we could do that it would solve a lot of violence/ murder problems. Over 50% of our murders in the US are committed by just 7% of our population which are black males, and statistics show blacks vote in the 95% range Democrat.

If I'm in a convenient store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican holding the place up, hitting me over the head with the butt of his gun and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do things like that. Or if I'm at an ATM making a deposit, I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between me and the machine with a gun forcing me to withdraw the maximum. I'm worried about likely Democrat voters doing that to me.

The only way we could rid our society of guns is if we got rid of Democrats first. Since that's not possible or constitutional, the best we can do is arm up to defend ourselves against them.
You are way too rational, too logical, too truthful…how dare you….YOU RACIST!

Not a surprise to anybody sane that’s for sure. Democrat types are angry and hostile…. Mac1958 are you surprised that your party people seem to often use the guns they proclaim to hate?
Okay, I think I've had enough of you lying about my politics and constantly tagging me for no good reason.

I'm used to you guys lying about my politics, but the leg-humping has gotten weird.

You're on ignore now. Goodbye.

Well that and social media. I'd blame a lot of our problems with kids squarely on social media and the parents that let their kids be on it all the time.

Used to kids grew up socializing with pretty much their immediate local family, a small group or friends and their local community. Now kids are interacting with millions of people and it's not good for them. They get flooded with negative news and information, are hanging on the word of creeps and weirdos online, seeing other kids doing crazy shit and it's all effecting their mind. They arent being raised by their families now, they are being raised by a million nutballs, dickheads and shit stains of society.

I grew up without, in a blue collar and country area and owned guns when I was 8 I kept in my bedroom and never shot anyone. Hell some of us used to take guns to school in our cars because we went to target shoot after school and no one even thought about shooting up a school. We never even had a stabbing, just the occasional fist fight which is normal.

Course we always used to treat criminals like criminals back then also. We didn't deify rioters and dope heads and black thug felons.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Well that and social media. I'd blame a lot of our problems with kids squarely on social media and the parents that let their kids be on it all the time.

Used to kids grew up socializing with pretty much their immediate local family, a small group or friends and their local community. Now kids are interacting with millions of people and it's not good for them. They get flooded with negative news and information, are hanging on the word of creeps and weirdos online, seeing other kids doing crazy shit and it's all effecting their mind. They arent being raised by their families now, they are being raised by a million nutballs, dickheads and shit stains of society.

I grew up without, in a blue collar and country area and owned guns when I was 8 I kept in my bedroom and never shot anyone. Hell some of us used to take guns to school in our cars because we went to target shoot after school and no one even thought about shooting up a school. We never even had a stabbing, just the occasional fist fight which is normal.

Course we always used to treat criminals like criminals back then also. We didn't deify rioters and dope heads and black thug felons.

I went to high school in the South and virtually every pick up truck in the parking lot had a shotgun on the gun rack in the back window. No shootings. Guns aren’t the problem, people are the problem.

Forum List

Back