Trump insults a war hero

Trump confuses me. Why is he trying to fire up the crazy NaziCon base - while alienating everyone else? NaziCon crazies can't put him in the White House in the General Election - so what's his game? I almost feel sorry for the GOP. Well, not really...

Shitting Bull go spread your shit elsewhere .........................

I've trashed McCains record as a slimeball lying pandering war hawk politician. The idea that the left banged on his military service....beyond noting his less than stellar record with aviation accidents....is bull. He walked the walk, nutters.
Bullshit, you libs were trashing his war record and you know it. Your favorite nickname for him was "Songbird McCain". Don't try to gloss it over, liar.

prove your claim liar
You people are such hypocrites.

Google

Trump confuses me. Why is he trying to fire up the crazy NaziCon base - while alienating everyone else? NaziCon crazies can't put him in the White House in the General Election - so what's his game? I almost feel sorry for the GOP. Well, not really...

Why should I?

She's an annoyance, I just take her off ignore to btich slap her once in awhile

I never take her off. all she does is troll/stalk as you found out in this thread.

Yeah she thinks I'm you, but of course she thinks munching carpet is normal so there you go

she's a stalker alright. and for munching carpet. I know right. lol

I suspect she's a big girl, husky, and hairy LMAO

oh darn, lol

LOL They've started reporting again. Have a great day I'm done for awhile

Why should I?

You are a fucking retarded hater, I know what your pathetic line of hate mongering will be before I ever read your shit ...................

I've trashed McCains record as a slimeball lying pandering war hawk politician. The idea that the left banged on his military service....beyond noting his less than stellar record with aviation accidents....is bull. He walked the walk, nutters.
Bullshit, you libs were trashing his war record and you know it. Your favorite nickname for him was "Songbird McCain". Don't try to gloss it over, liar.

prove your claim liar
You people are such hypocrites.

Google

Who among us did that? Did OBAMA ever say something like that? Biden?

You confuse things. Trump is a candidate for president. You idiot.

Yeah he probably is. But by now, I have nothing for McCain so I'm going to stress it
Like I said, I read Him and McCain has some Feud going on. But the media of course only prints what Trump says. because they are so Fair and Balanced you know.:rolleyes-41:
Just call them trash media anymore, National Enquire crap

You no learn Engrish, 20 dollar dollar???

:rofl:

My Lord, such a wonderful word salad needs to be served with a fine dressing:

OMG OMG FRIKKEN FRIKKEN hart purpel ficken chicken I'm going to stress it read Him and McCain has some Fair and Balanced GAWD thayv gawt two gow GAWD deer leder, agian!!!

TheOldSchool

:D

you want to see hypocrites. just go back on this board when McCain was running for President and what the left/dems had to say about him then

seriously. you can't take these people (lib/dems) serious anymore. they just twist in the wind if they can stir up shit for their dirty politics and party. they will

dems didnt trash McCain war service.

the republican party trashed the dem kerrys honorable war service

says alot

Honorable?:lmao:

then your evil people should have stripped him of his medals huh

why did he pass the investigation for SOS?

because your all lairs is why

You mean those medals he threw over the whitehouse fence?
You know..the one's that werent even his? Those medals?

You might find this interesting.
What John Kerry Really Did in Vietnam

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how
You earned a Purple heart? Where did you serve and how did you earn that Purple Heart?

I never said I earned it you stupid dyke.
Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on who properly earned military medals. We're listening.

I said it belongs to the son of the one that earned it, dyke. Now go shave your hairy back and stop bothering me
Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on military medals and who properly earned theirs and who did not.

You've got to be kidding.....She's now saying she's got a Purple Heart? She doesn't even have a den much less a Purple Heart to hang it in.

Why should I?

You are a fucking retarded hater, I know what your pathetic line of hate mongering will be before I ever read your shit ...................
Why are you so upset?

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Sounds like the same shit the Obama supporters say about McCain.
Liar

Nope. See posts by Lakhota, Howie , lilolady and others. Mocking him as a traitor who had it cushy in the pow camps because of his father. Mocking his injuries from being beaten and tortured that prevent him from typing or tying his shoes.

Liar.

you want to see hypocrites. just go back on this board when McCain was running for President and what the left/dems had to say about him then

seriously. you can't take these people (lib/dems) serious anymore. they just twist in the wind if they can stir up shit for their dirty politics and party. they will
And yet....and yet....even tho you've been asked to provide some examples by more than one poster, you provide.......................nothing.

Do you expect us to take you on your word alone? :rofl:

Yep

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.
Trump obtained deferments and then lied about it, claiming his number was high.

I must admit I was mad at first imagine anyone attacking a certified Prisoner of War with cheap rhetoric and then I paused thinking wait, this is a Republican attacking a Republican and the GOP base doesn't know if they want to applaud Trump or not. The fact is it doesn't matter, this is their problem and if they want to support Trump denigrating a POW it will look cheap and unpatriotic to the rest of America. It also means your hoped for candidate just shot himself in the head and you don't realize his campaign is over.

You cannot make up this kind of comedy. Now you are back to Jeb and Scott Walker which is the same as nothing.

Forum List

Back