Trump insults a war hero

I've trashed McCains record as a slimeball lying pandering war hawk politician. The idea that the left banged on his military service....beyond noting his less than stellar record with aviation accidents....is bull. He walked the walk, nutters.
Bullshit, you libs were trashing his war record and you know it. Your favorite nickname for him was "Songbird McCain". Don't try to gloss it over, liar.
Those were not democrats and the furthest people from liberals you can imagine. They were hard core POW/MIA activist, Vietnam Veterans, who believed McCain had sold out the MIA's in his capacity as a Senator.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.
Trump obtained deferments and then lied about it, claiming his number was high.

I posted the article, he never lied, but you have., provide a link for your fucking lie ..................

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Sounds like the same shit the Obama supporters say about McCain.
Liar

Nope. See posts by Lakhota, Howie , lilolady and others. Mocking him as a traitor who had it cushy in the pow camps because of his father. Mocking his injuries from being beaten and tortured that prevent him from typing or tying his shoes.

yes they did. anyone can go back on the board to that time he was running for President and see for themselves. . they just hope everyone Forgets how nasty they were then and now

This just gets worse...

Liar

Nope. See posts by Lakhota, Howie , lilolady and others. Mocking him as a traitor who had it cushy in the pow camps because of his father. Mocking his injuries from being beaten and tortured that prevent him from typing or tying his shoes.
Pull up those posts so we can read them, BlueGin.

I must admit I was mad at first imagine anyone attacking a certified Prisoner of War with cheap rhetoric and then I paused thinking wait, this is a Republican attacking a Republican and the GOP base doesn't know if they want to applaud Trump or not. The fact is it doesn't matter, this is their problem and if they want to support Trump denigrating a POW it will look cheap and unpatriotic to the rest of America. It also means your hoped for candidate just shot himself in the head and you don't realize his campaign is over.

You cannot make up this kind of comedy. Now you are back to Jeb and Scott Walker which is the same as nothing.

Wow, fucking news flash, Trumps campaign manager throws in towel ................

WAIT, just another butthurt niga fantasizing ....................

I've trashed McCains record as a slimeball lying pandering war hawk politician. The idea that the left banged on his military service....beyond noting his less than stellar record with aviation accidents....is bull. He walked the walk, nutters.
Bullshit, you libs were trashing his war record and you know it. Your favorite nickname for him was "Songbird McCain". Don't try to gloss it over, liar.

Yep
Got examples for us to see?

This just gets worse...

Liar

yes they did. anyone can go back on the board to that time he was running for President and see for themselves. . they just hope everyone Forgets how nasty they were then and now
And your examples? Where are they?

McCain Defends Kerry Vietnam Record

"Republican Sen. John McCain (
search), a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, called an ad criticizing John Kerry's (search) military service "dishonest and dishonorable" and urged the White House on Thursday to condemn it as well.

The White House declined.

"It was the same kind of deal that was pulled on me," McCain said in an interview with The Associated Press, comparing the anti-Kerry ad to tactics in his bitter Republican primary fight with President Bush (
search)."

McCain Defends Kerry Vietnam Record Fox News

Just in case you needed any more evidence of what a slag the SassyIrishPig is.

This just gets worse...

McCain deserves much credit for how well he rebounded after being shot down, captured, tortured and after a LONG status as a POW, eventually released.

He sucks, frankly, as a spokesman for the GOP and his politics blow, too.

I wonder if Trump is technically incorrect. Is one a "hero" on the basis of serving and getting shot down and held prisoner of war?

But right or wrong on that matter of semantics, I agree that it was a dopey thing for Trump to have said. I endorse taking-on McCain for his vapid political commentary. But it is certainly petty and unwise to do so in such a lowlife manner. Cheap rhetoric should not be the road map to the White House.

This just gets worse...

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.
Trump obtained deferments and then lied about it, claiming his number was high.

I posted the article, he never lied, but you have., provide a link for your fucking lie ..................
"During a TV interview Tuesday morning, Trump--who spent his high school years enrolled at the New York Military Academy--said, “I actually got lucky because I had a very high draft number. I’ll never forget, that was an amazing period of time in my life.”

He went on to recall, “I was going to the Wharton School of Finance, and I was watching as they did the draft numbers and I got a very, very high number and those numbers never got up to.” The word “deferment” was not mentioned by Trump during his chat with the morning show hosts on WNYW, the Fox affiliate in New York City.

However, Selective Service records reveal that Trump, the fortunate son of a multimillionaire real estate baron, took repeated steps to avoid serving in Vietnam.

By the time his number (356) was drawn during the December 1, 1969 draft lottery, Trump had already received four student deferments and a medical deferment, according to military records on file with the National Archives and Records Administration. An extract of Trump’s Selective Classification record, seen here, was provided in response to a TSG records request.

In fact, the December 1969 draft lottery occurred about 18 months after Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, where he studied business at the Wharton School. So, while claiming that he would “never forget” being at Wharton watching the draft numbers being drawn, the 64-year-old Trump seems to have misremembered, as candidates are fond of saying."
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Are we done now?

republicans trashed Kerry service

they trashed tammy Duckworhts service

they trashed Max Clelands service

republican will trash military service

they honor nothing

That's why the Democratically controlled VA gives our vets such good care, right??

Must be why they also trashed Chris Kyle and Jessica Lynch. Because they love the vets.

This is a classic rendition of an adult portrayal of the events by the left ...........

Fuckface von Clownstick insults John McCain for being a POW
trump-skin-face-640x4001-640x4001-640x4001-640x400.png

In News by Jordan Freiman / July 18, 2015

It’s come to this. I now have to defend John McCain.

A few days ago, Senator John McCain said some mean things about ol’ Fuckface, so it was only a matter of time before he retorted with something incredibly mean-spirited and idiotic.

Fuckface von Clownstick insults John McCain for being a POW

ROFLMMFAO ...................

Forum List

Back