Trump insults a war hero

so what. as if you on the left could care

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?
I love it , Trump is excellent , hope he gets to the end . He and Ted Cruz are a good team !!

see your base is racists

and now all of sudden they on left all CARE about McCain.

two faced hypocrites is the standard for them. because when he was running for President. they dumped all over him because he was shot down and captured
Stop crying. We are just laughing at how Trump is wrecking the GOP just like I predicted. :laugh:

YEPP.

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Yeah,and McCain sucks as well.
Wont knock his military service but he's a dipshit.
Unlike john fucken fairy who couldnt wait to get home so he could slander American service men.
But he was right about Viet Nam....maybe that's the one unforgivable thing.

Then why doesnt he feel the same way about Syria?
I'm missing the quagmire of Syria. Did I sleep thru an entire war?

McCain is a horrid Senator and a milquetoast conservative. He should be called out for his rotten Senate record.

But his war record? That's crossing a line. Trump is way out of line.

Yeah he probably is. But by now, I have nothing for McCain so I'm not going to stress it.
Like I said, I read Him and McCain has some Feud going on. But the media of course only prints what Trump says. because they are so Fair and Balanced you know.:rolleyes-41:
Just call them trash media anymore, National Enquire crap

Last edited:
You know when you live in a country where Ted Nugent is a hero and John McCain is a war time loser something has gone wrong. I wouldn't lift a weapon and go to war for Americans who thought so little of service and sacrifice. We need to bring back the stinking draft and make people serve and honor military service, they won't be so quick to stomp and spit on service and sacrifice.

That's alright, I prefer they want to fight, look at the Iraqi's that just laid their weapons down and ran.

When tyranny is involved you often get unexpected results.

Lets find a way to get back on good moral ground where Americans are the proud and worth fighting for not the enemy.....................

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.

Trump was born in 1946. You. stupid. fuck.

so what. as if you on the left could care

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?
I love it , Trump is excellent , hope he gets to the end . He and Ted Cruz are a good team !!

On behalf of all Democrats, we agree.

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how

Then you did not earn that purple heart, someone else did. I know you love to be bossy, but it just doesn't work here. Learn to debate like a real adult, well, assuming that you ARE an adult.

LOL Dude,I don't take direction from fools like you. Learn it and then live it. Understand?

You are not very good at this, now are you....

GFY...have a pleasant day

I am beginning to think that "GFY" is the new RWNJ Christian greeting these days....

So much butthurt among Rrrrraging Rrrrrighties, so little time.

McCain is a horrid Senator and a milquetoast conservative. He should be called out for his rotten Senate record.

But his war record? That's crossing a line. Trump is way out of line.

Yeah he probably is. But by now, I have nothing for McCain so I'm going to stress it
Like I said, I read Him and McCain has some Feud going on. But the media of course only prints what Trump says. because they are so Fair and Balanced you know.:rolleyes-41:
Just call them trash media anymore, National Enquire crap
Wait! You are complaining that the media is printing what a GOP contender says? :rofl: :rofl: It's their fault that they print what he says? :rofl: :rofl:

And who was the triple amputee in South Carolina who was accused of wounding himself when he was running for Congress?

Wasn't that Max Cleland? And I thought it was Georgia, but I could be wrong...
Could be...all those red states are about the same to me.

yes it was max Cleland and tammy duckworth both

Mcstain did good , without mcstain Trump wouldn't have the same material . So thankyou 'juan mcstain' !!

I wonder how many she has? and she could tell us about the combat she was in while she's at it. she thinks because she served that's gives her a RIGHT to be a witch to everyone

She's an annoyance, I just take her off ignore to btich slap her once in awhile

I never take her off. all she does is troll/stalk as you found out in this thread.

Yeah she thinks I'm you, but of course she thinks munching carpet is normal so there you go

she's a stalker alright. and for munching carpet. I know right. lol

I suspect she's a big girl, husky, and hairy LMAO

Yes, you do like to get personal, now don't you. I guess that data-mining people brings this side effect with it, nööö?

republicans trashed Kerry service

they trashed tammy Duckworhts service

they trashed Max Clelands service

republican will trash military service

they honor nothing

That's why the Democratically controlled VA gives our vets such good care, right??
I agree that they certainly can do better. But if you are old enough to remember during the Viet Nam era, it was a nightmare.......way worse.

But always room for improvement, I say.

I wonder how many she has? and she could tell us about the combat she was in while she's at it. she thinks because she served that's gives her a RIGHT to be a witch to everyone

She's an annoyance, I just take her off ignore to btich slap her once in awhile

I never take her off. all she does is troll/stalk as you found out in this thread.

Yeah she thinks I'm you, but of course she thinks munching carpet is normal so there you go

she's a stalker alright. and for munching carpet. I know right. lol

I suspect she's a big girl, husky, and hairy LMAO

oh darn, lol

Trump confuses me. Why is he trying to fire up the crazy NaziCon base - while alienating everyone else? NaziCon crazies can't put him in the White House in the General Election - so what's his game? I almost feel sorry for the GOP. Well, not really...

Forum List

Back