Trump insults a war hero

republicans trashed Kerry service

they trashed tammy Duckworhts service

they trashed Max Clelands service

republican will trash military service

they honor nothing

That's why the Democratically controlled VA gives our vets such good care, right??

Must be why they also trashed Chris Kyle and Jessica Lynch. Because they love the vets.

You deflect so often.....it must be boring.

dems didnt trash McCain war service.

the republican party trashed the dem kerrys honorable war service

says alot

No. Folks attacked Lurch for the shit he said when he got back home.

And folks DID question whether puffed rice in his ass qualified Lurch for one of his Purple Hearts. And they questioned whether a ricochet (or some resulting shrapnel) from a blast from the gun HE was firing under circumstances where it is not clear that he was even engaging the enemy qualified (validly) as an injury occurring in battle. And his Christmas trip to Cambodia on the "orders" of President Nixon when Nixon wasn't even yet President earned Lurch some criticism, too.

Who the fuck says that Lurch's service WAS honorable? He himself claimed otherwise.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.
Trump obtained deferments and then lied about it, claiming his number was high.

But after the bomb he dropped today, when cornered by journalists, he claimed it had something to do with a bone spur on a foot. But he didn't remember which foot, because for Chrissakes, keeping track of TWO feet all your life is hard, you know...

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.

I posted the article, he never lied, but you have., provide a link for your fucking lie ..................
"During a TV interview Tuesday morning, Trump--who spent his high school years enrolled at the New York Military Academy--said, “I actually got lucky because I had a very high draft number. I’ll never forget, that was an amazing period of time in my life.”

He went on to recall, “I was going to the Wharton School of Finance, and I was watching as they did the draft numbers and I got a very, very high number and those numbers never got up to.” The word “deferment” was not mentioned by Trump during his chat with the morning show hosts on WNYW, the Fox affiliate in New York City.

However, Selective Service records reveal that Trump, the fortunate son of a multimillionaire real estate baron, took repeated steps to avoid serving in Vietnam.

By the time his number (356) was drawn during the December 1, 1969 draft lottery, Trump had already received four student deferments and a medical deferment, according to military records on file with the National Archives and Records Administration. An extract of Trump’s Selective Classification record, seen here, was provided in response to a TSG records request.

In fact, the December 1969 draft lottery occurred about 18 months after Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, where he studied business at the Wharton School. So, while claiming that he would “never forget” being at Wharton watching the draft numbers being drawn, the 64-year-old Trump seems to have misremembered, as candidates are fond of saying."
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Are we done now?

By your own articles admission that draft happened a year and a half after he graduated.

If he had graduated why would he have needed a deferment??

You are so simple minded as to be stupid, quick now shoot me some lame fucking answer back.

I must admit I was mad at first imagine anyone attacking a certified Prisoner of War with cheap rhetoric and then I paused thinking wait, this is a Republican attacking a Republican and the GOP base doesn't know if they want to applaud Trump or not. The fact is it doesn't matter, this is their problem and if they want to support Trump denigrating a POW it will look cheap and unpatriotic to the rest of America. It also means your hoped for candidate just shot himself in the head and you don't realize his campaign is over.

You cannot make up this kind of comedy. Now you are back to Jeb and Scott Walker which is the same as nothing.

Wow, fucking news flash, Trumps campaign manager throws in towel ................

WAIT, just another butthurt niga fantasizing ....................
This story is just hours old wait until tomorrow when the media takes him apart on the Sunday talk shows. I give him until Tuesday to apologize and take his beating.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Sounds like the same shit the Obama supporters say about McCain.
Liar

Nope. See posts by Lakhota, Howie , lilolady and others. Mocking him as a traitor who had it cushy in the pow camps because of his father. Mocking his injuries from being beaten and tortured that prevent him from typing or tying his shoes.

yes they did. anyone can go back on the board to that time he was running for President and see for themselves. . they just hope everyone Forgets how nasty they were then and now

Well, then, it should be easy for you to come up with some postings, amirite?

:D

I must admit I was mad at first imagine anyone attacking a certified Prisoner of War with cheap rhetoric and then I paused thinking wait, this is a Republican attacking a Republican and the GOP base doesn't know if they want to applaud Trump or not. The fact is it doesn't matter, this is their problem and if they want to support Trump denigrating a POW it will look cheap and unpatriotic to the rest of America. It also means your hoped for candidate just shot himself in the head and you don't realize his campaign is over.

You cannot make up this kind of comedy. Now you are back to Jeb and Scott Walker which is the same as nothing.

Wow, fucking news flash, Trumps campaign manager throws in towel ................

WAIT, just another butthurt niga fantasizing ....................
This story is just hours old wait until tomorrow when the media takes him apart on the Sunday talk shows. I give him until Tuesday to apologize and take his beating.
I'm sure you will ..............ROFLMMFAO

This just gets worse...

But after the bomb he dropped today, when cornered by journalists, he claimed it had something to do with a bone spur on a foot. But he didn't remember which foot, because for Chrissakes, keeping track of TWO feet all your life is hard, you know...
Well...bone spurs are so forgettable, eh? I've got one, in a non-interferring place on my shin but I never forget it's there.

This just gets worse...

That's what Duke Cunningham did....but sold out the military by taking bribes while on the Armed Services Committee. Fortunately, he got caught and went to prison.

So what's your point? Is anyone in this discussion trying t excuse Cunningham's behavior?

This just gets worse...

Sounds like the same shit the Obama supporters say about McCain.
Liar

Nope. See posts by Lakhota, Howie , lilolady and others. Mocking him as a traitor who had it cushy in the pow camps because of his father. Mocking his injuries from being beaten and tortured that prevent him from typing or tying his shoes.

yes they did. anyone can go back on the board to that time he was running for President and see for themselves. . they just hope everyone Forgets how nasty they were then and now

Well, then, it should be easy for you to come up with some postings, amirite?

:D
Good luck...I've asked her and BlueGin a few times already and........nothing.

Trump Goes Ballistic: McCain 'Is War Hero Because He Was Captured'

In an appearance in Iowa Saturday, Donald Trump said Sen John McCain (R-AZ) “is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” The comment drew some boos from the audience.

The key word here, the word that should cause the Left to whoop with glee and the Right to gaze downward at it's shit-stained shoes, is "some", because after a nuclear bomb like that one, every single person in the audience should have been booing, not just "some".

I actually think this will cause Trump to rise a couple of points in the polls. With todays neutron bomb, he has now totally locked up the batshit crazy vote in the GOP. This is why you see Ted Cruz now on life support...

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Kerry was no war hero, fool

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how
Who did you steal that from? The only thing you know about Kerry is that he is a democrat. That is the only fact that lets inbred fucks like you attack him.

That's enough, but we attack Lurch for a lot more reasons than that.

Forum List

Back