CDZ Trump impeachment

In my 40 yrs. of voting I've voted republican 70% of the time,so I consider this an unbiased statement,Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice,in the firing of Comey. What say you?
I'd say that you can't impeach someone based on, rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking. The standard of actionable evidence kind of trumps all of that. But knock yourselves out being outraged.
Impeachment is the method for removing a president. Crimes and Misdemeanors provide the means. However, the real reasons for impeachment are far different. Trumps inflammatory speeches, his open admiration of dictators, his flip flopping on major issues, and his treatment of women has split the nation. Most Republicans see his actions as excusable behavior because of his goals. Most Democrats see them as serious character flaws.

Some people seem see Trump as a one of a kind leader. I do not. The world is full of Trump wannabes, authoritarians that believe the path to power is to appeal to the majority by framing the weak and the minorities as evil responsible for all that ails the nation. If Trump is successful, Trump wannabes will be crawling out of their holes.

Rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking isn't crimes and misdemeanors. At the end of the day, all the left has is outrage based on being poor losers. They need to do a lot more reflection and a lot less resisting. When they figure out and accept WHY they lost, they can work to correct what they did to separate themselves from the people and offer a better candidate and message that actually appeals to working class people. Next opportunity is 3.5 years away. Do they really want to waste it talking about how many scoops of ice cream Trump gets? If the left/media continues down their current path of faux outrage, their candidate will get it back in spades next election from all the people they pissed off prior to 2016. Hint, they are still pissed off and growing more so. Their anger trumped the left's approach once. It will only be worse next time around.
I think Democrats are quite aware of why they lost the election. They had a badly damaged candidate. They were overconfident believing that America would never elect a candidate so flawed as Trump. That's not likely to happen again.

Really? According to Hillary just this week, she was winning and a number of things happened to turn her winning votes to Trump. The DNC and MSM both parrot the same talking points. I think they are still deluding themselves on why they lost.

In my 40 yrs. of voting I've voted republican 70% of the time,so I consider this an unbiased statement,Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice,in the firing of Comey. What say you?
I'd say that you can't impeach someone based on, rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking. The standard of actionable evidence kind of trumps all of that. But knock yourselves out being outraged.
Impeachment is the method for removing a president. Crimes and Misdemeanors provide the means. However, the real reasons for impeachment are far different. Trumps inflammatory speeches, his open admiration of dictators, his flip flopping on major issues, and his treatment of women has split the nation. Most Republicans see his actions as excusable behavior because of his goals. Most Democrats see them as serious character flaws.

Some people seem see Trump as a one of a kind leader. I do not. The world is full of Trump wannabes, authoritarians that believe the path to power is to appeal to the majority by framing the weak and the minorities as evil responsible for all that ails the nation. If Trump is successful, Trump wannabes will be crawling out of their holes.

Rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking isn't crimes and misdemeanors. At the end of the day, all the left has is outrage based on being poor losers. They need to do a lot more reflection and a lot less resisting. When they figure out and accept WHY they lost, they can work to correct what they did to separate themselves from the people and offer a better candidate and message that actually appeals to working class people. Next opportunity is 3.5 years away. Do they really want to waste it talking about how many scoops of ice cream Trump gets? If the left/media continues down their current path of faux outrage, their candidate will get it back in spades next election from all the people they pissed off prior to 2016. Hint, they are still pissed off and growing more so. Their anger trumped the left's approach once. It will only be worse next time around.
I think Democrats are quite aware of why they lost the election. They had a badly damaged candidate. They were overconfident believing that America would never elect a candidate so flawed as Trump. That's not likely to happen again.

Really? According to Hillary just this week, she was winning and a number of things happened to turn her winning votes to Trump. The DNC and MSM both parrot the same talking points. I think they are still deluding themselves on why they lost.
Two candidates that most people did not like. I voted for Hillary because I couldn't bring myself to vote for someone like Trump.

Two candidates that most people did not like. I voted for Hillary because I couldn't bring myself to vote for someone like Trump.

I couldn't pull the trigger for Hillary even if it was Trump running against her. She was unaccomplished and corrupt and felt entitled......plus she dismissed half the American voters. Can't prove it to you, but as the election season was warming up, I kept telling Democrats to go ahead and run Hillary at their own risk as she was unelectable. Turns out I was correct. She was the wrong candidate at the wrong time. My suggestion for 2020 is for them to run Warren. That's another guaranteed win for Republicans.

I couldn't pull the trigger for Hillary even if it was Trump running against her. She was unaccomplished and corrupt and felt entitled......plus she dismissed half the American voters. Can't prove it to you, but as the election season was warming up, I kept telling Democrats to go ahead and run Hillary at their own risk as she was unelectable. Turns out I was correct. She was the wrong candidate at the wrong time. My suggestion for 2020 is for them to run Warren. That's another guaranteed win for Republicans.
2020 is a long way off. If Trump keeps pissing off people, it might not make much difference who runs against him assuming he doesn't get impeached.

Congress can impeach Trump for having two scoops of ice cream if they can muster the votes.

2020 is a long way off. If Trump keeps pissing off people, it might not make much difference who runs against him assuming he doesn't get impeached.

They will have to have something more substantial than anger and outrage at losing to be able to impeach. So far, they got nothing.

It definitely is a possibility, and I have said before, and I will say it again, that Trump's loyalty is to himself and himself alone. My guess is probing Flynn would've led to Trump. I could be wrong, but that is my gut.

It definitely is a possibility, and I have said before, and I will say it again, that Trump's loyalty is to himself and himself alone. My guess is probing Flynn would've led to Trump. I could be wrong, but that is my gut.
Every president that I can think of is only loyal to themselves. Most politicians are simply better at playing a public persona and keeping their private one secrete.

So you voted for the actual criminal, who used the power of her husband political offices and private detectives to silence the women he sexually assaulted, and the woman who sold her office as Senator and Secretary of state for personal gain.....

there are no ties of any kind to Trump......Flynn made his deals and simply didn't bring them out to the Trump people.......

There is no crime except for Flynn being unmasked..........even left wing, hilary voter Alan Dershowtiz states there is no crime here....of any kind....

That is right. Hillary was winning the election in the polling data right up until the point where she actually LOST the election for real.

Absolutly not

Comey should have been fired a long time ago

That is right. Hillary was winning the election in the polling data right up until the point where she actually LOST the election for real.

Which shows you one of two things. One, polling organizations were biased in their approach or two, old style polling doesn't work in today's environment. Lines were drawn months before the election was held. You either hated Trump or you hated Hillary. Put another way, you were either for Hillary or you were for Trump. I prefer the first, because I can't believe anyone of any intelligence wanted either one of these turds. Please tell me that you don't believe that overnight, all of those people wearing the "I'm with her" shirts woke up and decided to vote for Trump. His popularity was apparent months and months ahead of the election by looking at the difference in turn out and enthusiasm at their rallies. The media pulled as hard as they could for her to convince the American public that she was ahead and winning. Hell, on election night, the other networks kept their electoral college maps updated and showed Trump in the lead except MSNBC which I watched much of the night. They quit updating when Trump pulled ahead of Hillary early in the evening. For hours, as other networks would call the electoral votes for this state or that state, MSNBC just left the board where it was. Their hope was that it was temporary and as other state results came in, Hillary would be on top and then they could update without ever showing Trump in the lead. It never happened and they finally had to call it with Rachel Maddow's infamous comment of, "no, your are not dreaming". I'll agree, the polls never showed it, but many of the people around the country didn't believe the polls because their eyes, ears and minds told them something different. The media works hard at trying to shape events and tell us what to believe and how to act, but there are still a lot of people who won't fall for it. Yes, the media told us Hillary was winning........until she didn't.

I would say you do not understand the legal definition of 'Obstruction of Justice'. If you are referring to an alleged ongoing investigation of Trump by the FBI, at this point that is speculation at best. And even if there is an investigation ongoing, the Comey firing would not obstruct that investigation.

Secondly, the FBI director serves at the pleasure of the current President. Not Congress. Not the DOJ.

Conclusion: No basis for impeachment.
Trump admitted he fired Comey to halt the investigation

I would say you do not understand the legal definition of 'Obstruction of Justice'. If you are referring to an alleged ongoing investigation of Trump by the FBI, at this point that is speculation at best. And even if there is an investigation ongoing, the Comey firing would not obstruct that investigation.

Secondly, the FBI director serves at the pleasure of the current President. Not Congress. Not the DOJ.

Nowhere in your video is that supposition supported.

That is a case of hearing what you want to hear rather than what is actually said.

This idiot told us this video will prove Trump said he fired Comey to stop the investigation. I listened to it twice and didn't hear that. Once again a butthurt snowflake accuses Trump without evidence and says he has proof and he does not. FAKE!

This idiot told us this video will prove Trump said he fired Comey to stop the investigation. I listened to it twice and didn't hear that. Once again a butthurt snowflake accuses Trump without evidence and says he has proof and he does not. FAKE!

It's not my fault you don't understand English..,

"Regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey. Knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have one."

Regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey. Knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have one."
Where in that paragraph does he say he fired Comey to "stop the investigation"?

Which shows you one of two things. One, polling organizations were biased in their approach or two, old style polling doesn't work in today's environment. Lines were drawn months before the election was held. You either hated Trump or you hated Hillary. Put another way, you were either for Hillary or you were for Trump. I prefer the first, because I can't believe anyone of any intelligence wanted either one of these turds. Please tell me that you don't believe that overnight, all of those people wearing the "I'm with her" shirts woke up and decided to vote for Trump. His popularity was apparent months and months ahead of the election by looking at the difference in turn out and enthusiasm at their rallies. The media pulled as hard as they could for her to convince the American public that she was ahead and winning. Hell, on election night, the other networks kept their electoral college maps updated and showed Trump in the lead except MSNBC which I watched much of the night. They quit updating when Trump pulled ahead of Hillary early in the evening. For hours, as other networks would call the electoral votes for this state or that state, MSNBC just left the board where it was. Their hope was that it was temporary and as other state results came in, Hillary would be on top and then they could update without ever showing Trump in the lead. It never happened and they finally had to call it with Rachel Maddow's infamous comment of, "no, your are not dreaming". I'll agree, the polls never showed it, but many of the people around the country didn't believe the polls because their eyes, ears and minds told them something different. The media works hard at trying to shape events and tell us what to believe and how to act, but there are still a lot of people who won't fall for it. Yes, the media told us Hillary was winning........until she didn't.

Did you mean to post something here?

Forum List

Back