CDZ Trump impeachment

Russia stuff aside, Trump should have been impeached over his brazen violations of the Emoluments clause of the constitution. The Constitution says "you can't do this". He proudly did it, continues to do it, and brags about it.

However, most Republicans are too corrupt to care about the Constitution any more. They believe God has granted them special dispensation to ignore the Constitution.

The attorneys general of Maryland and Washington, D.C., plan to file a "major lawsuit" against President Donald Trump as early as Monday alleging that Trump has violated constitutional anti-corruption restrictions by accepting payments and benefits from foreign governments since he became president. This could spend years in the courts considering the delays the administration can create.

'Major lawsuit' against Trump promised by D.C., Maryland officials
Perhaps Trump can play a card from Obama's deck and run out the clock.

I would say you do not understand the legal definition of 'Obstruction of Justice'. If you are referring to an alleged ongoing investigation of Trump by the FBI, at this point that is speculation at best. And even if there is an investigation ongoing, the Comey firing would not obstruct that investigation.

Secondly, the FBI director serves at the pleasure of the current President. Not Congress. Not the DOJ.

Conclusion: No basis for impeachment.
Trump admitted he fired Comey to halt the investigation

This idiot told us this video will prove Trump said he fired Comey to stop the investigation. I listened to it twice and didn't hear that. Once again a butthurt snowflake accuses Trump without evidence and says he has proof and he does not. FAKE!

It's not my fault you don't understand English..,

"Regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey. Knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have one."

Glass houses.

Clearly the problem with understanding English here lies with you where you are making the charge that he claims to have fired Comey to stop the investigation. He said he was going to fire Comey and then rambles on about how the Russia investigation is a sham - as he has done before. He did not state that he fired Comey to stop the investigation and to think that Comey's firing would have any impact on the investigation whatsoever is nonsensical in itself let alone the words that you are putting into his mouth.

I suspect that a factor in firing Comey is that he told Trump that he was not a target of the investigation, but was unwilling to state that publicly.

Probably so because Trump has been crowing for days about not being the subject of the investigation. As usually, it's all about the Donald, not the investigation and not the harm of Russian interference in our elections.

Hacking was much deeper than previously thought: 39 states and 122 computers:
Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known
It was the DHS not the Russians.
EXCLUSIVE: Obama’s Feds Tried to Hack Indiana’s Election System While Pence Was Governor

Obama is the hacker Comey the clown is the leaker and Clapper and Brennan are the treason committing bastards...... wake up tools!
The article literally states... Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known, and you still don't get it.

<smh>

Trump admitted he fired Comey to halt the investigation

This idiot told us this video will prove Trump said he fired Comey to stop the investigation. I listened to it twice and didn't hear that. Once again a butthurt snowflake accuses Trump without evidence and says he has proof and he does not. FAKE!

"Regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey. Knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have one."

Glass houses.

Clearly the problem with understanding English here lies with you where you are making the charge that he claims to have fired Comey to stop the investigation. He said he was going to fire Comey and then rambles on about how the Russia investigation is a sham - as he has done before. He did not state that he fired Comey to stop the investigation and to think that Comey's firing would have any impact on the investigation whatsoever is nonsensical in itself let alone the words that you are putting into his mouth.

I suspect that a factor in firing Comey is that he told Trump that he was not a target of the investigation, but was unwilling to state that publicly.

Probably so because Trump has been crowing for days about not being the subject of the investigation. As usually, it's all about the Donald, not the investigation and not the harm of Russian interference in our elections.

I have no problems with investigating the Russian interference in our election; however, the collusion part of the investigation should come to an end unless there is real evidence to justify more investigation in that area. Rumor and inuendo is not evidence.

The article literally states... Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known, and you still don't get it
It's BS just like the fake news story today that Trump wants to fire Muller. Turned out it was just fake, the whole story fell apart. When 90% of the media and 100% of Bloomberg reports hates Trump with a passion Trump supporters like myself don't even give the media fake news a first look let alone a second look.

I suspect that a factor in firing Comey is that he told Trump that he was not a target of the investigation, but was unwilling to state that publicly
Bingo! And that would have caused anyone to fire him, Comey was asking for it and he got it. To leave the president of the united states swinging in the wind, hampering his and the people that voted for him the advancement of their agenda is flat out wrong. Comey is a snake in the swamp!

And if it turns out that Muller is just another swamp hate Trump plant he will be gone too! This is what we call draining the swamp. First you have to expose it, and Trump has done that.

Your brain is fake.

Comey just testified under oath that the Russians "no doubt" hacked us. I link is just given to you how Russia hacked us.....

and you still beg to remain in denial
The Russians hacked us? No one hacked me. Someone hacked the DNC and Hillary and someone hacked Podesta but no one has shown proof of who did it.
Have you seen proof that it was the Russians? If so please post it. Not speculation but rock solid proof. That is what a court of law would require.

Trump either by chance or by deed is exposing the swamp creatures. Remember back to when you were a kid, did you ever toss a firecracker into a dirty pond and seen all of the dead creatures float to the top?
That is what Trump has done to the swamp.

As it stands right now there's no way Trump is going to be impeached. The Dems are going to need a lot more than what we've seen so far and I think they know that. All this stuff is little more than playing to their base and trying to convince as many others as possible that Trump should be a one term president. And they are delaying and obstructing everything he wants to do to improve the economy to make it as difficult as possible for the GOP to get anything done.

Yep this so called investigation has been a God send. Trump haters on both the right and the left have been exposed. The swamp is real, the swamp consists of people on both sides of the political spectrum. McCain to Schumer to MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, They are being exposed and the people can see clearly who the problem in our government and media are.

As it stands right now there's no way Trump is going to be impeached. The Dems are going to need a lot more than what we've seen so far and I think they know that. All this stuff is little more than playing to their base and trying to convince as many others as possible that Trump should be a one term president. And they are delaying and obstructing everything he wants to do to improve the economy to make it as difficult as possible for the GOP to get anything done
The Dems are getting donations from their duped supporters and idiot Trump haters with this nonsense. I don't think they will stop until their party is completely ruined as a national power.

WTF? Did the DHS hack you?
No evidence no case..... Live it Love it Learn it!
Sounds like a "no," then, the DHS didn't hack you. And that's what you use as evidence.

Meanwhile, we have Comey swearing the Russians hacked us...

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.

... who do you think has more credibility? The one time Director of the FBI and Deputy Attorney General? Or some schmuck like you who likes to get schlonged for fun?

:lmao:

Be careful what you wish for. Yes, trump is a corrupt thief but pence is worse. True that trump is working on gutting the constitution, but if you want sharia law, pence is your guy.

Pence is organized and vicious while trump is scattered,min sane and really doesn't know what's going on.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

In my 40 yrs. of voting I've voted republican 70% of the time,so I consider this an unbiased statement,Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice,in the firing of Comey. What say you?

How is it not the dems crashing into a black hole of this ?
The narrative doesn't even follow any accuracy to the judicial process at hand, and he's not even under investigation. He has it on tape. Hope they get prosecuted,

Where have you been?

Yes, trump is "under investigation".

Earlier he was not being investigated, as an individual but his campaign was. This would be like saying a drug lord isn't being investigated while his cartel is.

Surely you know that trump is being investigated and that the dumb ass keeps confessing to things like obstruction of justice. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Where have you been?

Yes, trump is "under investigation".

Earlier he was not being investigated, as an individual but his campaign was. This would be like saying a drug lord isn't being investigated while his cartel is.

Surely you know that trump is being investigated and that the dumb ass keeps confessing to things like obstruction of justice.
He is not under investigation. I believe this whole thing is on the verge of total collapse. The democrats can scream real loud but that is all they can do. Now it's time to expose the swamp even more and push ahead.

Glass houses.

I have no problems with investigating the Russian interference in our election; however, the collusion part of the investigation should come to an end unless there is real evidence to justify more investigation in that area. Rumor and inuendo is not evidence.
Leads and evidence has to be followed wherever they lead. Those that benefited most from Russian interference will always be prime suspects so you can't ruled out collusion. If there was collusion it probably was not Trump or those closest to him. More likely it was lower level people or possibly just big supporters.

Last edited:
This has been a really good week for Trump.
Comey was so ridiculous the other day, I won't ever forget it. He blew it!
And Sessions made the Dems on the committee look like school girls.
The witch hunt will continue but it has been proven to be just that...a witch hunt, and every day it goes on the dems will lose respect and any chance of recovering from their coming demise.

Forum List

Back