Democrats are guilty of what they accuse Republicans of doing.

gmeyers1944

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2019
Westfield, NY (near Buffalo)
I have understood this statement to be true for some time. Senator Schumer just proved that again. He said that the Senate had to dismiss the articles of impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas because they were over a policy disagreement. He was right in theory but is not true here. President Trump was impeached, twice, over policy disagreements.

I have understood this statement to be true for some time. Senator Schumer just proved that again. He said that the Senate had to dismiss the articles of impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas because they were over a policy disagreement. He was right in theory but is not true here. President Trump was impeached, twice, over policy disagreements.
Lol, no.

What policy agreement did Trump get his first impeachment from, not fulfilling the obligations of his office and a mandate from Congress?

In before the lock for no link.

Trump had a policy of attacking The Capitol?

The impeachment of Secretary Mayorkas was totally bogus and totally bias. They wanted impeach a man for a job that they refuse to do. The Border Security Bill had more money technology AND Border Security Agents, shit that they had been bitching about for years. But Don Snoreleone told them to kill the bill and they did, a bill that wide spread bipartisan support.

Your lame ass MAGA MAGGOT bullshit does not change fact P01135809 wanted the bill dead, and he got his way.

The impeachment of Secretary Mayorkas was totally bogus and totally bias. They wanted impeach a man for a job that they refuse to do. The Border Security Bill had more money technology AND Border Security Agents, shit that they had been bitching about for years. But Don Snoreleone told them to kill the bill and they did, a bill that wide spread bipartisan support.

Your lame ass MAGA MAGGOT bullshit does not change fact P01135809 wanted the bill dead, and he got his way.

More than that

Republicans shot down a bill to help resolve the border crisis…..Then impeach Mayorkas for not fixing the border

It's a bit more than that, sparky.

Don't make him step down... give him enough rope to hang himself... this open border will be the end of progressivism in the USA.... people do not like it one bit....

Forum List

Back