Trump hopes the economy crashes

The country is in, what is it now? $34, $35 Trillion in debt and I'm the lunatic?

Yeah. You're the one blaming all members of a political party for the actions of just one. The debt, to which you now divert, has nothing to do with that.

As I recall Trump also wished for a crash in the real estate market so he could buy more property on the cheap. Giving no consideration to the millions of home owners who would be devastated financially. Because he sees the world thru a lens of what benefits him and to hell with everyone else.

Capitalizing on circumstances as a businessman is standard.
Intentionally causing economic hardship for the purpose of keeping people controlled (which is the democrat strategy) is disgusting and evil.

Yes pussy bitch democrats will destroy the economy to get control and to keep the ignorant like you ignorant.

But the economy crashed when Trump was President. It has been recovering while Biden is President.

If the Republicans are so great with the economy, why does it crash when they are in charge?

Send this to your brother.

Watch Trump in the videos.

Trump's determination to lower taxes for the rich is a given. Everything he does is first and foremost for himself and he won't even try to rationalize it. It's unlikely that the rest of the party can get away with that, so they'll no doubt return to their perennial excuse — the federal budget deficit as a reason to lower taxes, even though that makes no sense.

Salon? That explains you

Trump didn't fuck up the economy Biden did

Ok. Let’s cover the facts again. Biden was elected in November 2020. We had spent most of the year of 2020 with double digit unemployment and national shortages of many things including toilet paper, but not only toilet paper.

The President at that time was. Come on. You know the answer.

Faun he certainly had a right to his opinion 2004 in that interview and Wolf was right to highlight the flaws in his opinion…which to trumps credit acknowledged by the time the interview was over

That was also 20 years ago…it’s clear why trump switched his political support sense then.

Numbnuts you have a comprehension problem must be a cult thing
"Biden and his democrat cult did" this was the very last thing I wrote.

How? That is my question. How? How did they get around Trump? Was Trump so incompetent that he had no clue what was going on? Was he busy running his company and forgot to run the country? Was he too busy gutting our forces in Europe and worrying about that instead of running the economy?

How did the Democrats do it?

But the economy crashed when Trump was President. It has been recovering while Biden is President.

If the Republicans are so great with the economy, why does it crash when they are in charge?
Hmmm…did you purposely forget that a thing called COVID happened, when dems shut everything down, causing the problem?

Forum List

Back