Trump hopes the economy crashes

Hmmm…did you purposely forget that a thing called COVID happened, when dems shut everything down, causing the problem?

The Dems? I live in Georgia. Red states shut things down too. So blaming Democrats is a lie isn’t it?

Oh, GA? Big f*n deal…Shitlanta runs that state.

Republican Legislature. You know the one trying to reign in Fanni? Republican Governor.

Florida. DeSantis ordered remote learning for schools. I can only Assume the Democrats made him right?

Shall I continue with examples?

Republican Legislature. You know the one trying to reign in Fanni? Republican Governor.

Florida. DeSantis ordered remote learning for schools. I can only Assume the Democrats made him right?

Shall I continue with examples?
Your lies have no effect…November will tell the tale…

Your lies have no effect…November will tell the tale…

My lies? Things that can be proven are not lies.

Lies are things that can be proven as untrue. So what did the Democrats have on DeSantis? A picture of him with Epstein? How did they make him close schools and other businesses?

First let’s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
And yet the economy was SO much better under Trump than it's been under Biden, Savannah! Before Covid shut everything down and you on the left could pretend that was Trump's fault he gave the US historically good economic numbers. Joe Biden has given us crippling inflation. Why would you support a President who hurts average Americans the way that Joe Biden has?

1709917811637.png

LOLOL

It really bothers you that even your god knows Democrats are better at handling the economy than Republicans.

:dance:
Joe Biden is better at handling the economy than Trump was? That's some funny shit! Democrats are better? Gee, Faun...is that why people are leaving Democratically run States like New York and California for Republican run States like Florida and Texas? The truth is...progressives would struggle to run a lemonade stand.

And yet the economy was SO much better under Trump than it's been under Biden, Savannah! Before Covid shut everything down and you on the left could pretend that was Trump's fault he gave the US historically good economic numbers. Joe Biden has given us crippling inflation. Why would you support a President who hurts average Americans the way that Joe Biden has?

Pretend? Were you awake at all in 2020?

Pretend? Were you awake at all in 2020?
Your reading comprehension isn't very good, Savannah! I was quite clear about stating how good Trump was with the economy BEFORE Covid shut down the world! Compare how good things were for people in the two years before Covid with how bad they have been in the two years SINCE Covid! Biden is awful with Economics. His policies created rampant inflation. He was warned that they would...even by liberal economists like Larry Summers but he went ahead with them anyways and Americans have paid the price ever since!

Your reading comprehension isn't very good, Savannah! I was quite clear about stating how good Trump was with the economy BEFORE Covid shut down the world! Compare how good things were for people in the two years before Covid with how bad they have been in the two years SINCE Covid! Biden is awful with Economics. His policies created rampant inflation. He was warned that they would...even by liberal economists like Larry Summers but he went ahead with them anyways and Americans have paid the price ever since!

Trump’s decisions, now denounced as based on bad advice from the Trump Supporters, caused the harm.

But that isn’t the only economic harm is it? We had banks fail because Trump rolled back regulations to give them more freedom to succeed. Remember?

But what the truth really is starts here. Republicans did exactly the same thing as Democrats. And because they are Republicans you hold them blameless. You like the rest of the fanboys demand credit to Republicans and blame for democrats.

You want to give Trump credit for low Gas. But you want to blame Democrats for everything being closed and people having nowhere to drive which led to the surplus and lower gas prices.

It’s hypocritical to say the least.

Trump’s economy was so good Caterpillar moved their factory to Mexico. Trucking companies went belly up.

Carrier went to Mexico. Remember that?

Trump’s unemployment numbers were higher than Biden’s.

Trump’s decisions, now denounced as based on bad advice from the Trump Supporters, caused the harm.

But that isn’t the only economic harm is it? We had banks fail because Trump rolled back regulations to give them more freedom to succeed. Remember?

But what the truth really is starts here. Republicans did exactly the same thing as Democrats. And because they are Republicans you hold them blameless. You like the rest of the fanboys demand credit to Republicans and blame for democrats.

You want to give Trump credit for low Gas. But you want to blame Democrats for everything being closed and people having nowhere to drive which led to the surplus and lower gas prices.

Trump’s economy was so good Caterpillar moved their factory to Mexico. Trucking companies went belly up.

Trump had RECORD unemployment numbers before Covid! Manufacturing in the US was up under Trump before Covid. Inflation was low. We were energy independent. Our disposable incomes were far higher. By any measure you want to pick the US economy was FAR better in Trump's years before Covid than it has been since Biden's AFTER Covid! It's not even a contest! So why would you want four more years of what we're suffering through now? Trump can actually fix the mess that Biden has created and I know that because HE'S DONE IT BEFORE!!!

Over 200 US oil companies declared bankruptcy.

As of 2021, the building's official owner is GMAC Commercial Mortgage, according to the New York City Department of City Planning.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Trump Tower - Wikipedia

Trump had RECORD unemployment numbers before Covid! Manufacturing in the US was up under Trump before Covid. Inflation was low. We were energy independent. Our disposable incomes were far higher. By any measure you want to pick the US economy was FAR better in Trump's years before Covid than it has been since Biden's AFTER Covid! It's not even a contest! So why would you want four more years of what we're suffering through now? Trump can actually fix the mess that Biden has created and I know that because HE'S DONE IT BEFORE!!!
Lol. We have never been energy independent. Trump just lied.

Lol. We have never been energy independent. Trump just lied.
Who had to go to the Saudis and beg them to produce more oil, Surada? That was Biden. They basically told him to take a hike by the way! Trump's biggest problem was that we produced so much oil and natural gas that it drove the price of each way down. Remember how cheap things were back then? The voters haven't.

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
Trump is a disgusting, un-American troll.

He is saying "A crash is coming. I hope it happens while Biden is president, rather than while I am president."

He doesnt want to be blamed for the crash that many economists are predicting will happen. Democrats will of course blame Trump if it happens.

Do you know anything other than propaganda? I mean really?

Energy independence? Not so much.

More oil produced under Biden than Trump.

Do I need to continue? Just because the fanboys say it, doesn’t make it true my friend.

Forum List

Back