Trump hopes the economy crashes

Do you know anything other than propaganda? I mean really?

Energy independence? Not so much.

More oil produced under Biden than Trump.

Do I need to continue? Just because the fanboys say it, doesn’t make it true my friend.
You criticize me for "propaganda" and then cite CNN? Aren't you amusing...

Do you know anything other than propaganda? I mean really?

Energy independence? Not so much.

More oil produced under Biden than Trump.

Do I need to continue? Just because the fanboys say it, doesn’t make it true my friend.
Use your head, Savannah. There is a reason why Joe Biden released all that oil out of our Strategic Oil Reserves and it WASN'T because we were producing so much oil! There is a reason why oil averaged $50 a barrel under Trump and averages $83 a barrel under Biden and it's NOT because we're producing so much oil! There is a reason why Joe Biden had to go hat in hand and beg the Saudis to increase oil production and it's NOT because we're producing so much oil!

Use your head, Savannah. There is a reason why Joe Biden released all that oil out of our Strategic Oil Reserves and it WASN'T because we were producing so much oil! There is a reason why oil averaged $50 a barrel under Trump and averages $83 a barrel under Biden and it's NOT because we're producing so much oil! There is a reason why Joe Biden had to go hat in hand and beg the Saudis to increase oil production and it's NOT because we're producing so much oil!

I use my head. That’s why I recognize bullshit when it’s being spread out.

The company I worked for hired very few while Trump was President. We saw overtime almost eliminated. And that was before Covid. The industry saw much the same. While Biden has been President I’ve seen raises every year, and we hired another fifty people in a single year. We started training people for the next step jobs. Overtime is still a little anemic, but better than it was.

As we speak, a plant is being built near me. Hyundai is building a plant to manufacture electric vehicles. That wasn’t due to Trump. They announced and started construction since Biden has been in office. Biden’s economy is doing well here in Georgia.

But let’s deal with the reality. You don’t like CNN. They’re reporting the numbers from the actual folks doing the work. So what would those people know?

American Oil Companies are reaping the profits from that high priced oil. But we don’t dare speak out about raising taxes do we? Record production with high prices means more money right? Why not raise taxes? Oh that’s right. We aren’t allowed to raise taxes.

If the economy isn’t good for you. Spend less. You and the other RW douchebags always demand that of social programs. We can’t afford it. Shut it down. So if you think you need more, spend less. Cut spending. Simple isn’t it?

And yet the economy was SO much better under Trump than it's been under Biden, Savannah! Before Covid shut everything down and you on the left could pretend that was Trump's fault he gave the US historically good economic numbers. Joe Biden has given us crippling inflation. Why would you support a President who hurts average Americans the way that Joe Biden has?

Three leading economic indicators...

Annualized real GDP:
Trump ..... 1.8%
Biden ...... 3.0%

Jobs:
Trump ..... -2½ million
Biden ...... +15 million

Average Inflation:
Trump ..... 1.9%
Biden ...... 5.7%

So Trump wins big in regards to inflation but loses big to both real GDP and jobs.

Joe Biden is better at handling the economy than Trump was? That's some funny shit! Democrats are better? Gee, Faun...is that why people are leaving Democratically run States like New York and California for Republican run States like Florida and Texas? The truth is...progressives would struggle to run a lemonade stand.

See the post above this one...

Your reading comprehension isn't very good, Savannah! I was quite clear about stating how good Trump was with the economy BEFORE Covid shut down the world! Compare how good things were for people in the two years before Covid with how bad they have been in the two years SINCE Covid! Biden is awful with Economics. His policies created rampant inflation. He was warned that they would...even by liberal economists like Larry Summers but he went ahead with them anyways and Americans have paid the price ever since!

LOL

So if you cherry pick portions of Trump's term, you can make him look better. That's what I'm reading. Too bad for you, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3. Really, too bad for all of us.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Trump had RECORD unemployment numbers before Covid! Manufacturing in the US was up under Trump before Covid. Inflation was low. We were energy independent. Our disposable incomes were far higher. By any measure you want to pick the US economy was FAR better in Trump's years before Covid than it has been since Biden's AFTER Covid! It's not even a contest! So why would you want four more years of what we're suffering through now? Trump can actually fix the mess that Biden has created and I know that because HE'S DONE IT BEFORE!!!

Speaking of manufacturing jobs.... Obama handed Trump a growing manufacturing sector. It continued growing for Trump's first 2 years before leveling off in his third year. Falling off the cliff in 2020. But he does get credit for his first 2 years...

Untitled.png

Who had to go to the Saudis and beg them to produce more oil, Surada? That was Biden. They basically told him to take a hike by the way! Trump's biggest problem was that we produced so much oil and natural gas that it drove the price of each way down. Remember how cheap things were back then? The voters haven't.

And we're currently producing more now than ever before...

Three leading economic indicators...

Annualized real GDP:
Trump ..... 1.8%
Biden ...... 3.0%

Jobs:
Trump ..... -2½ million
Biden ...... +15 million

Average Inflation:
Trump ..... 1.9%
Biden ...... 5.7%

So Trump wins big in regards to inflation but loses big to both real GDP and jobs.
Talk about using "statistics" to hide the truth, Faun! Do you really think Joe Biden "created" 15 million jobs? Tell me you're not THAT clueless! You're using stats from when Covid shut down the world's economies to paint Trump as a President that didn't create jobs and that's laughable. Same thing with GDP. If you want to be taken seriously? Don't post garbage!

LOL

So if you cherry pick portions of Trump's term, you can make him look better. That's what I'm reading. Too bad for you, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3. Really, too bad for all of us.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Is it "cherry picking" to point out that before Covid, Trump's economic numbers were historic? We're going to be electing a President to fix the things that are really messed up right now. That would be the border. That would be inflation. That would be conflicts in Ukraine and the Middle East. That would be rampant crime. That would be a broken educational system. So after three years of the most inept administration I've ever seen are you REALLY telling me that Joe Biden is the guy who's our best choice to make those fixes?

Trump doesn't have to worry about a disastrous economy. Ole Potatohead is taking care of that himeself with massive inflation, high interest rates, high taxation, lower family income and high cost of energy.

The Stock Market is up. Unemployment is low. And inflation is falling. Why is the economy going to crash?
Unemployment is low because people and my wife retired early rather than lose our retirement saving when Biden's stock market was drowning two years ago. Many people took a second job to put up with Bidenflation and shrinkflation..

Forum List

Back