Maga Republican arrested for murder

Jeeze, cant you find something a little more compelling about evil MAGA than a man defending his daughter and getting in a fist fight?

You know family situations cross political affliation. Your smart enoughh to know that arnt you?

Deep state set up ?
There is no way trump would mix with criminals so you decide .
Lets hope that trump will pardon him come the great day.
I hope he gets off. When the coke freak trying to get his daughter to do coke with him, and was told "don't talk to her again or I'll kill ya", smart money would have hit on some girl that didn't bring her pro-wresting father to the party. He could have had a high time, and got laid, instead of laid out, for the dirt nap. It was Vegas. The guy should have played the margin, instead of trying to win it, the hard way.

Deep state set up ?
There is no way trump would mix with criminals so you decide .
Lets hope that trump will pardon him come the great day.

From the article…

Investigators allege that Rodimer fatally attacked Tapp after he offered Rodimer’s stepdaughter cocaine during a hotel room party.
·
·
·
KLAS reported that a witness told authorities about Tapp allegedly offering cocaine to Rodimer’s stepdaughter, prompting Rodimer to respond: “If you ever talk to my daughter again, I’ll … kill you.”

So, not a murder at all. It was a drug pusher that was put down, not an actual human being; and it happened because that pusher had been offering cocaine to Mr. Rodimer's daughter.

Any father of any worth at all would have done exactly the same thing.

Is anyone at all surprised that Tainted Tommy would take the side of a drug pusher against that of a father protecting his daughter?

I hope he gets off. When the coke freak trying to get his daughter to do coke with him, and was told "don't talk to her again or I'll kill ya", smart money would have hit on some girl that didn't bring her pro-wresting father to the party. He could have had a high time, and got laid, instead of laid out, for the dirt nap. It was Vegas. The guy should have played the margin, instead of trying to win it, the hard way.

From Tainted Tommy's reaction on your post, it seems he thinks its funny when a drug dealer pushes that shit on someone else's child.

I wonder if he'd find it as amusing it it was his own child being encouraged to do drugs.

1709854761943.png

WTF? Is the Soros investigation team going to make a note of the political affiliation of (only) republican criminals?

Jeeze, cant you find something a little more compelling about evil MAGA than a man defending his daughter and getting in a fist fight?

You know family situations cross political affliation. Your smart enoughh to know that arnt you?

Ummm, no. Tainty isn't smart enough to know that.

Tapp too was indicted for murder previously. So a violent scumbag met a violent end. Color me not shocked.

D
From Tainted Tommy's reaction on your post, it seems he thinks its funny when a drug dealer pushes that shit on someone else's child.

I wonder if he'd find it as amusing it it was his own child being encouraged to do drugs.

View attachment 913774
Different people have different reactions to somebody getting beat to death. Sure, I think it is still murder or manslaughter, but if on a jury, I could easily be nullified to a not guilty, as I have a daughter. You may also. I bet he does not.

Tapp too was indicted for murder previously. So a violent scumbag met a violent end. Color me not shocked.
I hear ya. Prosecutor will probably move to suppress the dead guy past criminal charges. It won't be possible to suppress the autopsi drug screen showing the coke in the dead guy's system. I just hope the MAGA guy doesn't make the mistake of having a MAGA lawyer, or her will probably be going to the pen, whether normal people would incline to vote not guilty or not. He needs and deserves a real lawyer that wins cases in court.

Forum List

Back