Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Bummer for the dude. Hah ha ha!

no matter what happens or who's POTUS you will still be you .

1680224189834.jpeg

Fsf_Q4_XsAIG1mh

Hillary tried to warn us!
If you actually think, that Trump is worse than Hillary, after reading the contents of the Wikileaks, you really are, just that dumb.

The media has even stated that one of the charges requires a "novel," approach. And even this, is after they gave up on the tax angle.

Can there be any doubt, now, at this point, that this is politically motivated?

Some politicians are protected by the legal system and the establishment, some aren't. The magnitude of the criminal activity, when you compare the two? Well, really, there is no comparison when it comes right down to it, IMO. It just comes down to whether or not there is anyone brave enough to go after a Clinton. Most folks, get the picture. If you want to live? You don't.

We get it. You can't come to grips with the fact Trump is a criminal so you have to say stupid stuff like that.
No actually I am not who you think. The Trumpsters are always talking about Soros owning the DA. I have trying to look it up on some reputable site, but I cannot find Soro's contribution records.

Breaking Update

DeSantis to the rescue?

Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis

The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head. It is un-American. The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is stretching the law to target a political opponent. Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his political agenda.

5:55 PM · Mar 30, 2023
There is no way, he will testify. He doesn't have the self-discipline and he knows it. I cannot imagine a lawyer dumb enough to go along with it, except for Rudy or Sidney, and he won't be using them again, as that turned out very bad for him.
The fact four paid shills from Langley loves this post that says it all this post is bs. :laughing0301: One says in a banana republic they execute their presidents,hejust proved his point FOR HIM we DO live in a banana republic the fact our government DID execute a president on November 22 nd 1963 which he has had his ass handed to him on a plaster checkmated by me on too many times to remember. :laughing0301: :rofl:

Wrongwinger as always helps prove the other poster correct and that his nose is growing miles long as always here everyday.:laughing0301:

Last edited:
q
Nah, remember, 40% of the country has been convinced that he's Hitler's long lost son. BUT, his campaign fundraising will soar and he will go up in polling. Most Americans are still fair-minded and it makes them angry to see someone being treated with an obvious double-standard.
What double standard?

Nice try but no cigar.

"Missing context. The signed statement with the denial was publicly released on Jan. 30, 2018. Not long after, Daniels recanted the statement and said that an affair had occurred. She said her denials were due to a non-disclosure agreement and that she signed the statement because parties involved “made it sound like I had no choice.”

You think Hillary and Biden committed crimes? Then go file charges. What's stopping you and your retard friends?

Here is some turd for your banana...💩
you know good and well there is a 2 teared justice system in the US now ! heck Bragg is trying to charge a misdemeanor as a felony while at the same time he's been charging violent felons with misdemeanors and setting them back onto the streets . its clearly political !

if you were paid $130,000 to deny your relationship with Trump would you deny it? Stormy was PAID to deny her sexual encounter withTrump.

it's so simple a pre adolescent child could understand that....

the crime is not the NDA/hush money payment...

it is for cooking the books... My guess.
The alleged "crime" is beyond the statute of limitations.

Forum List

Back