Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Exactly what a guilty person would say. But the chimp trumpanzees have obviously bought this con as well, judging by the messages on this thread.
I totally disagree.

A guilty person would not be likely to publicly attack the character of the prosecution.

A guilty person would be afraid.

An innocent person would vehemently deny false charges.

Regards,
Jim

If you actually think, that Trump is worse than Hillary, after reading the contents of the Wikileaks, you really are, just that dumb.

The media has even stated that one of the charges requires a "novel," approach. And even this, is after they gave up on the tax angle.

Can there be any doubt, now, at this point, that this is politically motivated?

Some politicians are protected by the legal system and the establishment, some aren't. The magnitude of the criminal activity, when you compare the two? Well, really, there is no comparison when it comes right down to it, IMO. It just comes down to whether or not there is anyone brave enough to go after a Clinton. Most folks, get the picture. If you want to live? You don't.
:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lakota got checkmated big time,trump doesn’t have a long list of both citizens of arkansas and arkansaw state troopers who knew too much and publicly spoke of a former governors corruption and then all of a sudden died in very mysterious ways,the Clinton body count of several citizens being ARKANSAWED off after knowing too much is an honor the Clinton’s have like no president ever.not sense the jfk assassination as you well know,have so many who knew too much about something,have so many people been connected to a person and then started dying off when they knew too much.

Waits fir the usual shills from Langley to dismiss this as fake news.lol

There are three cases against Trump... if Trump beats all three which many say he will no one will be able to stop him from a landslide win.... I suggest the GOP wake up and fight for Trump....

The alleged "crime" is beyond the statute of limitations.
Maybe they charged him with the cover up? Republicans and Democrats alike go on and on about the other side is corrupt and breaking the law, yet they never get the other side indicted or go to trial. I think our institutions are strong enough to require proof instead of being political. This is why all the crazy stuff about the fraudulent votes never go anywhere, there is no evidence. Finally, it appears there is evidence. I think the Donald is finally in trouble, because the RWers are having such a visceral reaction, but I still think he might be reelected. Never underestimate the Donald.

Oh my God! You caught them. I bet they had know idea this was the law. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they learn this.

Hopefully the judge knows because that is pretty deep stuff. To be safe, you may want to send this info to the defense team...just in case they don't know what you know.

Great job. Thanks for enlightening us with your keen legal mind.
The defense team wasted no time in makng a demand for this very same.

Trump issues official response to the indictment...

View attachment 771151

5001ee11d27163c1.jpg

View attachment 771152
They just INDICATED that he's a crook. Yep.

There are three cases against Trump... if Trump beats all three which many say he will no one will be able to stop him from a landslide win.... I suggest the GOP wake up and fight for Trump....

There are still investogations going on in other places. For example, in Georgia.

Once again Democrats give Republicans a chance to get rid of their Trump problem and they refuse to accept it

They can't get rid of their problem because they based their strategy quite heavily on gerrymandering, deep red states, and the electoral college. They created an ecosystem that is bankrolled by billionaires but the voters are angry working class culture warriors.

DeSantis could defeat Trump, but sorry, liberals: the way that DeSantis beats Trump...is by being even meaner and nastier than Trump.

Forum List

Back