Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

I totally disagree.

A guilty person would not be likely to publicly attack the character of the prosecution.

A guilty person would be afraid.

An innocent person would vehemently deny false charges.

Regards,
Jim
Attack is Trumps' go-to, and probably now only, mode of expression. He's admitted guilt before, after sounding just like this~

I thought Georgia would come first and be the one Trump was indicted for and really might go to jail.

Georgia actually seems to be a much stronger case. Unfortunately, that may never see the light of day due to political interference from the state's GOP.

you know good and well there is a 2 teared justice system in the US now ! heck Bragg is trying to charge a misdemeanor as a felony while at the same time he's been charging violent felons with misdemeanors and setting them back onto the streets . its clearly political !
:itsok:

I totally disagree.

A guilty person would not be likely to publicly attack the character of the prosecution.

A guilty person would be afraid.

An innocent person would vehemently deny false charges.

Regards,
Jim
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You nailed it.:thup: Perfect example of an innocent person who was falsely accused of a crime is look no further than nov22 nd 1963 by the now famous words “ no I did not shoot anybody,I’m just a patsy.” Waits fir the shills of Langley to put a fake news or laughing smiley.

FsgsCHKXsAMkNhT

There are three cases against Trump... if Trump beats all three which many say he will no one will be able to stop him from a landslide win.... I suggest the GOP wake up and fight for Trump....
The ones that do not are in bed with the Demonrats.both parties are corrupt and one in the same which of course is why trump is the first ex president to have these charges against him the fact he is the first president in decades not part of that corrupt one party system designed to look like two that pense bush Romney and other gop politicians are part of.

There is no way, he will testify. He doesn't have the self-discipline and he knows it. I cannot imagine a lawyer dumb enough to go along with it, except for Rudy or Sidney, and he won't be using them again, as that turned out very bad for him.
He couldn’t use Rudy. I’m not sure Sydney knows how to do actual trial work.

He’s got Tacapino. That guy knows how to try a case.

But regardless, Trump won’t be testifying. He also won’t need to.

Nice try but no cigar.

"Missing context. The signed statement with the denial was publicly released on Jan. 30, 2018. Not long after, Daniels recanted the statement and said that an affair had occurred. She said her denials were due to a non-disclosure agreement and that she signed the statement because parties involved “made it sound like I had no choice.”
Lol, you scum deny facts daily. Die.

They just INDICATED that he's a crook. Yep.
Does not everyone see the blasts of dog whistles and trigger words??
It reads like a mash-up of everything the whack-a-doodles post on this site!
It is actually comical anyone does not see the blatant, hands-on way he is directing his faithful. I dind't actually give much credance to the idea that Trump actually directed Jan. 6, I always thought that he just exploited the hell out of it.
But now, one must wonder?

5001ee11d27163c1.jpg

Forum List

Back