Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

WTFwiR7.jpg

So, I’m not even the slightest bit upset that trump has been indicted…I mean, we knew this was coming. Now it will go to court and we will see how it plays out.

I do think, however, the dems just need to realize the precedent that is being set, and I think that we need to just completely open the books, on every past president, every past member of congress and the current ones too. All of these congress members who have been accused of sexual impropriety, from both sides, need to be thoroughly investigated and if found to have violated the law, they should go through the same thing.

We also need to open the books on bill Clinton and his various sexual scandals and there should be a grand jury set up for them.

There are many issues that the left have, but they always get away with them because nobody is really willing to play hard ball. It’s time the right get off their weak spineless asses and fight fire with fire, otherwise, the dems will continue to walk all over them.

Again, if trump is guilty of a crime, then they need to go after him. What rubs me the wrong way is how the left pretends like they are pure as the driven snow, that they apparently never do anything wrong, and they are using this whole thing as a weapon against trump, and against republicans in general, and they get away with it because they control nearly all the flow of information, but also because the right doesn’t have the balls to go after them when they are accused of something.

Again, it’s not that I’m against prosecuting crime, it’s that the left always seems to weasel out of any accountability for theirs.

Thanks for waiting for the indictment details. Cohen went to jail for the crime that trump ordered him to do. Now it is trump's turn.

LOCK HIM UP!
FrgSFU9WwAAtTaH

lol Trump ordered him to sell fake taxi medallions?

Moron.

God, watching Republicans who hate Trump being forced to give him the political equivalent of fellatio is a disgusting sight to see. For the record, Meatball Ron got in line first. Now it's Lyin Ted's turn in the barrel

Once again Democrats give Republicans a chance to get rid of their Trump problem and they refuse to accept it

What "crime"? A supposed NDA payment to Stormy McFunbags that she has already denied?

How Big Brother of you comrade. The Party approves

d97396c1212854901c50a91f23bcbbdd.jpg
if you were paid $130,000 to deny your relationship with Trump would you deny it? Stormy was PAID to deny her sexual encounter withTrump.

it's so simple a pre adolescent child could understand that....

the crime is not the NDA/hush money payment...

it is for cooking the books... My guess.

My post wasn’t about your and his TDS, it was about only republicans get dragged through the media and charged with crimes and that’s why Obama and Joey don’t have any charges. I understand Trump is inside your head 24/7 causing you to miss my easily understood post.
I haven't even thought about the Shit Stain since November 2020. Thought he was yesterday's news. Apparently not. Well, Obama, Joey - and let's not forget Billary - have been investigated, investigated and investigated (especially Billary) - and nada. Shrug. Go figure. Maybe they did nothing wrong. In saying that, your information is incorrect. While the below list is definitely slanted towards the right in terms of convictions, there are plenty of Dems on said list. Maybe right wingers are just more corrupt, sleezy and prone to do illegal things. Having posted on this board for quite some time and having interacted with both Dems and Righties, I think my assessment is on the money.

Forum List

Back