Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

the money laundering involved around $400k to $450,000.... not just the stormy $130,000, but the McDougal $150k, and Cohen's payment and bonus.

It centers around one act, though. I mean far be it from me to defend him - he deserves to be indicted on some level. I just don't know if we want to waste our Barney Fife bullet on this shit.

Why? If they don't stand a chance of actually winning, wouldn't that be sort of pointless?
You're going to stand there and try to magasplain to me that the entire process isn't pointless? That 'good things' are happening in our electorate? :auiqs.jpg: Seriously? Politics is an ongoing grift. I guess you don't follow politics too closely.

And they are indicting Trump for Business Fraud

No...they are indicting Trump because they control the legal system in New York and are using it to persecute a political enemy, and to threaten all the other republicans and anyone else who might stand up to them....

This crosses a line that idiots like you and the other leftists have no way to understand because you are thick clods .......

This is what ends in bloodshed and death......this is what the Constitution was supposed to stop...but leftists don't understand.......they want power, and they will take it.....

Aftet 7 years of violating the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and the Patriot Act, illegally spying on Americans, Defrauding the FISA Court, perjury, sedition, Conspiracy, manufacturing false evidence in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by trying to criminally remove a President from office, treason, and unprecedented never before seen highly armored / armed raids, George Soros, Alvin Bragg, and the same treasonous criminal Democrats who were proven to have committed the above mentioned crimes yet were never held accountable have dragged the US even further into 'never-before seen / traveled, unprecedented waters' again to seemingly, FINALLY 'Get Trump'...

....successfully, officially reducing the US to the status of corrupt political authoritarian 3rd World Banana Republic.

Here comes the 'civil war'...

Just what Xi and Putin and Soros have been waiting for.
Hopefully not a civil war, but rather a new war over lady justice, because undoubtedly lady justice has been metaphorically raped by the Democrat's. Hopefully the GOP will help her to put her ripped and torn robe back on, and to now turn it's attention to her rapist in order to restore her honor.

Hopefully not a civil war, but rather a new war over lady justice, because undoubtedly lady justice has been metaphorically raped by the Democrat's. Hopefully the GOP will help her to put her ripped and torn robe back on, and to now turn it's attention to her rapist in order to restore her honor.

The left just doesn't understand what has just happened.........a political party has used the justice system as a political tool...having worked up to it by using the FBI, DOJ, the State Dept. as their personal gestapo......now they are using the Judiciary as their political weapon..........

They can do this in any state they control...they can create any charges they want........they can target anyone they want....

They have crossed a line and they didn't look back.........

We know where this is heading.....we have seen what the left does since 1917........

You need to look into the successes across the country where Soros funding is correlated with rampant criminal sentencing reductions and their release back into society, with terrible repercussions for innocent citizens.
New York violent crimes are DOWN
It centers around one act, though. I mean far be it from me to defend him - he deserves to be indicted on some level. I just don't know if we want to waste our Barney Fife bullet on this shit.
I agree the other cases are so much more important to our Nation and democracy!

We don't know the charges yet for certain, but I too wish the other cases took preference.... But as a Republuc, States have the responsibility of enforcing their own laws....and there is not much we can federally do, to stop the NY AG from doing his job....

the timing couldn't be worse imo... But what can we do?

The left just doesn't understand what has just happened.........a political party has used the justice system as a political tool...having worked up to it by using the FBI, DOJ, the State Dept. as their personal gestapo......now they are using the Judiciary as their political weapon..........

They can do this in any state they control...they can create any charges they want........they can target anyone they want....

We know where this is heading.....we have seen what the left does since 1917........
Where is the Democratic Party involved?

They are actually this sick these days.

New York violent crimes are DOWN

I agree the other cases are so much more important to our Nation and democracy!

We don't know the charges yet for certain, but I too wish the other cases took preference.... But as a Republuc, States have the responsibility of enforcing their own laws....and there is not much we can federally do, to stop the NY AG from doing his job....

the timing couldn't be worse imo... But what can we do?

You leftists really are fucking stupid.....

Surges in robbery, burglary and other crimes drove a 22 percent increase in overall major crime in New York City last year compared with the year prior, despite a significant drop in shootings and murders.

and the soros D.A. is lowering felony charges to misdemeanors....you idiot....

He isn't doing his job as a DA, he is doing his job as a stalinist/maoist.............

Even leftist lawyers are stating there is no case here........no felony, and even the misdemeanor charges are past the statute of limitations after 7 fucking years....you dolt.

Your link confirms everything I said, exactly. Thank you.

Soros donated a million to a criminal justice reform organization. That organization spent half a million on voter turnout drive and mailers in support of Bragg. They did not give any money to Bragg directly.

So what's your point, moron, other than confirming these facts?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHAT DID YOU THINK DARK MONEY WAS FOR?
What do you think any donations to PACs are for, dipshit? Are you telling me your ass burns over Citizens United?

Or do you think only right wing PACs should be allowed to receive money?

And just how dark is Soros' money if even a tard like YOU knows about it?

"Dark money! Dark money!", screeches the parroting tard.

CNN reported that the indictment consists of 34 counts of falsification of records. I don't know if there's anything else.
They still haven't got any falsification of the alleged 34 counts of "falsification of records," which are yet undisclosed. IOW They got nothin'.

Sorry with no meat, there's going to be no feast on the character of President Donald John Trump. Please thank these weaponized politicians for giving Trump the martyr's advantage in the 2024 election. Love, beautress

Forum List

Back