Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

The left just doesn't understand what has just happened.........a political party has used the justice system as a political tool...having worked up to it by using the FBI, DOJ, the State Dept. as their personal gestapo......now they are using the Judiciary as their political weapon..........

They can do this in any state they control...they can create any charges they want........they can target anyone they want....

They have crossed a line and they didn't look back.........

We know where this is heading.....we have seen what the left does since 1917........
His corrupt behind fucked around. Now he's finding out. :dunno: Magaturd, this is the best time for you to revolt. :113:

Do it!

Fsg5o_tWcAA00Ip

What a fascinating entry Trump will have in the history books.

All schoolchildren will know about this President is that he had two impeachments, an attempted coup, and an indictment. Who knows what other big black marks the future holds for him.

That's a lie you are parroting from Trump, rube.

Soros donated a million dollars to a criminal justice group. That group in turn spent about half a million dollars on a voter turnout drive and mailers supporting Bragg.

It did not donate directly to Bragg.

Pro tip: Never ever blindly bleev anything Trump says. It is astounding you have not learned that by now.
It is all a matter of perspective.

What the hell is campaign money used for anyway? Just TEE VEE ads?

:rolleyes:

Explaining the Ties Between Alvin Bragg and George Soros​

,o1 a-2 circus.jpg

George Soros’s Foundation Pours $220 Million Into Racial Equality Push​

Conservatives are loath to admit, but this too, is a big part of how the powerless non-citizen and black vote now has a voice.

You think he's a criminal because he might run for election against Biden and horrors, he might actually win!! That, of course, is what Democrats mean by "criminal" these days.

No, the Traitor has spent his life never being held accountable for his actions. He is a criminal and he will be held accountable. Get used to it.

What a fascinating entry Trump will have in the history books.

All schoolchildren will know about this President is that he had two impeachments, an attempted coup, and an indictment. Who knows what other big black marks the future holds for him.

And they will also know the democrat party...the party of slavery, the Civil War, the kkk, jim crow and lynching, never changed from the totalitarian party they have always, and will forever be......they will use any means to take and hold power........

It is all a matter of perspective.

What the hell is campaign money used for anyway? Just TEE VEE ads?

:rolleyes:

Explaining the Ties Between Alvin Bragg and George Soros​

Once again, the facts I stated are confirmed in that link.

It amuses me the Trumptards are sounding just like leftards with their anti-Citizens United whining.

I am laughing my ass off.

It is also very amusing they are screaming "DARK MONEY! DARK MONEY!"

Ummm...retards? How is it dark money if YOU know about it?

They clearly have no clue what dark money actually is.

George Soros's one million dollar donation to Color of Change is a matter of public record.

See here: Colorofchange.org PAC Donors

With every post the tards make, they are making my ribs crack from laughing so hard.

And they will also know the democrat party...the party of slavery, the Civil War, the kkk, jim crow and lynching, never changed from the totalitarian party they have always, and will forever be......they will use any means to take and hold power........
They will know the KKK was a right wing Christian terrorist organization. They will know right wing racists kept the blacks oppressed for centuries.

But they will know more about Trump's disgraceful record than that stuff.

Forum List

Back