Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

3i8tuymi90ra1.jpg

resolute and focused?
bah, he's indicated.
He's unhinged.

There is no way, he will testify. He doesn't have the self-discipline and he knows it. I cannot imagine a lawyer dumb enough to go along with it, except for Rudy or Sidney, and he won't be using them again, as that turned out very bad for him.

The Traitor's own lawyer's will not allow to any where near a witness stand. They know he has zero impulse control and will lie the whole time.

I look forward to the ALL CAPS missives from Defendant Donald in the coming days.

And, oh, the fun that will be had with his mug shot. :auiqs.jpg:

New Yorkers Celebrate The Traitor's Indictment. "We Should Be Popping Champagne."

Trump won’t do any time. I’ll bet anyone on that
Oh. . . I SO hope he does.

I hope they give him a few months, just for the optics. And I hope that he, like Eugene V. Debs, continues to run for president from his cell.

. . . and then what will top that all off, is if Biden has a major health complication, and he runs for president from a hospital bed.

giphy.gif

Now THAT? That will be a show to remember.

Only in America! :113:

Your link confirms everything I said, exactly. Thank you.

Soros donated a million to a criminal justice reform organization. That organization spent half a million on voter turnout drive and mailers in support of Bragg. They did not give any money to Bragg directly.

So what's your point, moron, other than confirming these facts?

What do you think any donations to PACs are for, dipshit? Are you telling me your ass burns over Citizens United?

Or do you think only right wing PACs should be allowed to receive money?

And just how dark is Soros' money if even a tard like YOU knows about it?

"Dark money! Dark money!", screeches the parroting tard.
Oh look, now the leftfuck is defending dark money.

First deviant sexuality, then abuse of the law, now overt bribery.

Leftards are COMPLETELY full of shit.

Perhaps. But it's difficult debating political philosophy when magaturds equate TFG's administration to The Godfather, for fucks sake. These people weren't meant to be looked up to.
Your 'hoss'tilty is misdirected.
Yes the American people have a common enemy and it's not each other.

Comparing the mafia to the government is a perfect analogy particularly now.

New Yorkers Celebrate The Traitor's Indictment. "We Should Be Popping Champagne."

Your rules, your game.

You're gonna be very fucking sorry you ever started playing.

It's a good time for a comedy flashback:

"I know you don't believe in climate change, but a storm's a'comin', baby!"

Oh, nonsense. These laws all existed long before the orange sack of crap poured down the escalator. And he isn't the first to break them and then get prosecuted for breaking them.. He's just the first sleazeball of his caliber to make it as far as he did. The fact that this ex-president is the first to be prosecuted for crimes should embarrass us that he was ever President at all.

Excuse me, but when did you graduate from law school, sir?

NY does not use a grand jury to indict someone on misdemeanor charges. A grand jury in NY may tell a local court to charge someone with a misdemeanor, but they never indict over misdemeanors.

Since Trump has been indicted in NY by a grand jury, therefore it is over felony charges.

I've been making that analogy for years. :dunno: All one needs is the search function. Waiting for rubes to 'catch up' has been the real crime.

Forum List

Back