Trump Has Not Expanded His Base

Trump HAS expanded his base

He has added QAnon and the Proud Boys

Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.

It is not stupid to vote for the man speaking out for you and against the woman who thinks you are "deplorable".

Indeed, I don't understand any none liberal white who votes for a dem at this point is time.
Only the deplorables had any reason to feel insulted. If you felt included in Hillary's criticism of republicans' white supremacist problem that's a problem with your hateful anti-American politics.

Ever time you libs smear someone was "Wacist" for some bullshit reason, you have demonstrated that when a libs says shit like that, they mean EVERYONE who is white and not wallowing in white guilt and kowtowing to the pc mob.

My point stands. If you have the balls to seriously and honestly address it, do so, otherwise fuck off.
White supremacists are racist by definition and you people let them near the microphones way too much. If you don't want to be called racist by association you tell them to fuck off rather than defending them. It not that complicated.
Those white supremacists, along with other racists and bigots, vote Republican – Republicans aren’t going to do anything that might jeopardize losing a significant segment of the Republican voting bloc.

ws number in the thousands across a nation of over 300 million. Only a lying asshole would claim that they are a significant voting bloc.

Y
Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.

It is not stupid to vote for the man speaking out for you and against the woman who thinks you are "deplorable".

Indeed, I don't understand any none liberal white who votes for a dem at this point is time.
Only the deplorables had any reason to feel insulted. If you felt included in Hillary's criticism of republicans' white supremacist problem that's a problem with your hateful anti-American politics.

Ever time you libs smear someone was "Wacist" for some bullshit reason, you have demonstrated that when a libs says shit like that, they mean EVERYONE who is white and not wallowing in white guilt and kowtowing to the pc mob.

My point stands. If you have the balls to seriously and honestly address it, do so, otherwise fuck off.
White supremacists are racist by definition and you people let them near the microphones way too much. If you don't want to be called racist by association you tell them to fuck off rather than defending them. It not that complicated.
Those white supremacists, along with other racists and bigots, vote Republican – Republicans aren’t going to do anything that might jeopardize losing a significant segment of the Republican voting bloc.
reported, you liar.

You got a lot of mileage out of those "white supremacist" accusations. Are you waiting for everyone to pay a hundred dollars for every dollar they earn?

Don't say the words. The libtards just want to keep the word in the same page as their enemies to create though repetition, the illusion of credibility to their stupid accusations, ie with so much smoke there must be a fire somewhere.

Thus, use "ws" or just hurl insults at the libtards. Because really, that is all they are doing with they do this, insulting us, and being fucking trolls.

They know what they say if bullshit. You can tell by the way Kamala Harris was so quick to forgive Biden for how hurt she was by his wacism, when he offered her a job.

Because her accusation was bullshit when she made it, and she knew it and he knew it. So no harm done.

Now they are bestest buds.

In 2016, months of national polls confidently showed Hillary Clinton ahead, and set many Americans up for a shock on Election Night, when the Electoral College tilted decisively in Trump’s favor. Two pollsters who weren’t blindsided by this are Arie Kapteyn and Robert Cahaly. Kapteyn, a Dutch economist who leads the USC’s Dornsife Center for Economic and Social Research, oversaw the USC/Los Angeles Times poll that gave Trump a 3-point lead heading into election day—which, Kapteyn notes, was wrong: Clinton won the popular vote by 2 points. Cahaly, a Republican pollster with the Trafalgar Group, had preelection surveys that showed Trump nudging out Clinton in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida and North Carolina—all of which he won.
This year, both men believe that polls could again be undercounting Trump’s support. The reason is “shy” Trump voters—people reluctant to share their opinions for fear of being judged. Though the “shy voter” idea is thrown around a lot by both Trump supporters and Democratic skeptics, Kapteyn and Cahaly have specific insights into why, and how, Trump support might be going undetected.
For Cahaly, those votes are likely to make the difference again. “There’s a lot of hidden Trump votes out there,” he says. “Will Biden win the popular vote? Probably. I’m not even debating that. But I think Trump is likely to have an Electoral College victory.”

As an illustration, Kapteyn described what his team at USC sees in its polls. Beyond simply asking voters whether they support Biden or Trump, USC asks a “social-circle” question—“Who do you think your friends and neighbors will vote for?”—which some researchers believe makes it easier for people to share their true opinions without fear of being judged for their views.

“We actually get a 10-point lead, nationally, for Biden over Trump” when asking voters who they personally plan to support, says Kapteyn. “But if you look at the ‘social-circle’ question, Biden only gets like a 5- or 6-point lead. … In general—and certainly on the phone—people may still be a little hesitant to say to that they’re Trump voters.”

“We live in a country where people will lie to their accountant, they’ll lie to their doctor, they’ll lie to their priest,” says Cahaly. “And we’re supposed to believe they shed all of that when they get on the telephone with a stranger?”

After the way Democrats and the corrupt liberal news media have mistreated president Trump the past 4 years we Trump supporters are more determined than ever to destroy Democrats once and for all. You wanted a war fine you got a war, it's on!

Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Three states ignored by Hillary
I thought everyone loved Biden.
It's pretty sad when someone has to beg for votes.

Some do more than beg.....

1604243533097.png

One big difference between 2016 and 2020 is that there are far fewer undecided voters. And thus far, they’re all moving towards Biden.

In the final RCP average of polls in 2016, Trump was at 43.6%. Today, Trump is at - ready for this - 43.6%! That’s pretty remarkable.

In 2016, Hillary was at 46.8%. Today, Biden is at 51.4%, a +4.5% swing from 2016.

In 2016, both candidates captured some of the undecideds, so their vote totals were higher than their polls. And Trump captured about 60% of them.

Today, only about 4% of the electorate remains undecided, and that includes at the state level. So Trump is in trouble.

That and Trump now has a record. He can't run on platitudes. He can't say Mexico is going to pay for the Space Force since they didn't pay for the wall (for example). He can't say that his deportation policy is going to be humane--he's ripping kids from their parents and orphaning them. He can't say that he'll build the wall when he's built very little new wall. He can't say that you'll have riches beyond belief since very little has changed week to week on our paychecks.

Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Trump is begging an obscene amount of the time. He had his hand out in Georgia the other day....

Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post

I call them "dangerous to freedom" everywhere

Freedoms just another word for......Nothing left to lose

Or

One belt...one road......as you like to say

The 'One Belt, One Road' (OBOR) global domination initiative is a foreign policy and economic strategy of the People's Republic of China. The term derives from the overland 'Silk Road Economic Belt' and the '21st-Century Maritime Silk Road', concepts introduced by PRC President Xi Jinping in 2013. ... coordinating development policies. It strives to subjugate the worlds economies and force them to serve only the Chinese Communist Party.

SAMSUNG PULLS OUT OF CHINA !!!!!!!

You ain’t nothing if you ain’t free
Thats good enough for me and Bobby McGee

Do you think she and Bobby McGee were wearing masks when they were hitch hiking?

I call them "dangerous to freedom" everywhere

Freedoms just another word for......Nothing left to lose

Or

One belt...one road......as you like to say

The 'One Belt, One Road' (OBOR) global domination initiative is a foreign policy and economic strategy of the People's Republic of China. The term derives from the overland 'Silk Road Economic Belt' and the '21st-Century Maritime Silk Road', concepts introduced by PRC President Xi Jinping in 2013. ... coordinating development policies. It strives to subjugate the worlds economies and force them to serve only the Chinese Communist Party.

SAMSUNG PULLS OUT OF CHINA !!!!!!!

You ain’t nothing if you ain’t free
Thats good enough for me and Bobby McGee

Do you think she and Bobby McGee were wearing masks when they were hitch hiking?
That was before the TRUMPvirus

Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post
Campaigning in front of 30 people?
What an idiotic post.

Trump is begging an obscene amount of the time. He had his hand out in Georgia the other day....
CNN and ABC have Trump in a dead heat...Biden is toast.

Forum List

Back