Trump Has Not Expanded His Base

Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.
Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Three states ignored by Hillary
I thought everyone loved Biden.
It's pretty sad when someone has to beg for votes.
Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post
Campaigning in front of 30 people?
What an idiotic post.

Why would you want more than 30 people to congregate?
Dont you care about their health?

Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.
Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post
What an idiotic post.

Why does Biden put 30 lives in danger?
Why does Biden put the crew on his bus in danger?

Why would you not be on a Facebook page right now using your real name and embarrassing the shit out of yourself?
I am on a Facebook page proudly causing assholes like you to stop posting.

I cannot stomach much of what the Libs Progs Leftists Minority-A$$-Ki$$ing Looter-Rioter-Excuse-Making Democratic Party stands for nowadays...

I am a registered (D) but it is an uncomfortable "fit" and is more the result of math ( # of D positions vs. # of R positions ) than anything else...

That said...

It is a measure of just how bad - and how dangerous to American democracy - I perceive the Orange Baboon-God to be, to hold my nose and vote Democratic...

I really and truly do not want Sleepy Old Uncle Joe to be President, and I sure-as-hell don't want Karmel-Korn Harris to be the Vice President...

But I'd rather take a forlorn chance on them, than to risk the massive domestic and foreign damage that another four years of Benito Rump might bring.

I despise their

I cannot stomach much of what the Libs Progs Leftists Minority-A$$-Ki$$ing Looter-Rioter-Excuse-Making Democratic Party stands for nowadays...

I am a registered (D) but it is an uncomfortable "fit" and is more the result of math ( # of D positions vs. # of R positions ) than anything else...

That said...

It is a measure of just how bad - and how dangerous to American democracy - I perceive the Orange Baboon-God to be, to hold my nose and vote Democratic...

I really and truly do not want Sleepy Old Uncle Joe to be President, and I sure-as-hell don't want Karmel-Korn Harris to be the Vice President...

But I'd rather take a forlorn chance on them, than to risk the massive domestic and foreign damage that another four years of Benito Rump might bring.

I despise their
I hate both parties.
Tell us how Trump has become a dictator.

Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post
What an idiotic post.

Why would you not be on a Facebook page right now using your real name and embarrassing the shit out of yourself?
Because 30 people socially distanced, wearing masks is low risk
10,000 people packed together without masks spreads COVID

That is why Trump caught COVID and spread it to his family and Biden doesn’t

I am on USMB, I don’t need Facebook

...Tell us how Trump has become a dictator.
I cannot do that because he has not yet attained that status.

However, given...

1. his repetitive mantra that a Free Press is the Enemy of the People
2. his publicly expressed admiration for dictators ( Putin, Xi, Kim )
3. his autocratic nature
4. his public remarks about the benefits of him becoming a president-for-life
5. his attempts at nationwide voter suppression ( through a sabotaging of the US Postal Service immediately prior to the start of mail-in voting )
6. his marshaling of Brown Shirts Proud Boys and other ultra-right-wing armed crazies
7. his futile attempts to undermine public confidence in mail-in voting while a deadly pandemic rages nationwide
8. his refusal to agree to a peaceful transfer of power in the event that he loses the November 3, 2020 general election
9. his inability to launch initiatives by anything other than executive order

...all serve to warn any sane, rational, objective, loyal American citizen that he will slip easily into dictatorship if ever given the chance.

It is up to the American Voter now to ensure that he never DOES get that chance.

...Tell us how Trump has become a dictator.
I cannot do that because he has not yet attained that status.

However, given...

1. his repetitive mantra that a Free Press is the Enemy of the People
3. his autocratic nature
4. his public remarks about the benefits of him becoming a president-for-life
5. his attempts at nationwide voter suppression ( through a sabotaging of the US Postal Service immediately prior to the start of mail-in voting )
6. his marshaling of Brown Shirts Proud Boys and other ultra-right-wing armed crazies
7. his futile attempts to undermine public confidence in mail-in voting while a deadly pandemic rages nationwide
8. his refusal to agree to a peaceful transfer of power in the event that he loses the November 3, 2020 general election
9. his inability to launch initiatives by anything other than executive order

...all serve to warn any sane, rational, objective, loyal American citizen that he will slip easily into dictatorship if ever given the chance.

It is up to the American Voter now to ensure that he never DOES get that chance.
1. When has Trump said that a Free Press is the Enemy of the People.
He has called out most media as Fake News, which it is.

If you want real news, check out BBC, Reuters or AP.

I guess you didn't like Obama.

3. his autocratic nature
Nothing sucks like Executive Orders that give millions of people jobs.

Your sensitivity is making you paranoid.

Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post
What an idiotic post.

And they're still alive.
Must suck to be you.

Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post
What an idiotic post.

And they're still alive.
Must suck to be you.
tell Herman Cains family

Its called campaigning
What an idiotic post
What an idiotic post.

And they're still alive.
Must suck to be you.
tell Herman Cains family
It took how many hours for you to come up with that?

the data shows that Trump is likely keep all his 2016 states and win Minnesota and New Hampshire. Additionally, it is highly likely that Nevada, Colorado, and Virginia are in play. This could land him 35 states and an overwhelming victory in the popular vote. Here is why:
• Republican Support: 77% (2016) vs. 96% (projected 2020). That's 10,000,000 votes!
• Evangelical Christians: 81% (2016) vs. 90% (projected 2020)
• Hispanics: 28% (2016) vs. 36.5% (projected in 2020). A potential swing of 8.8 million from 2016.
• Catholics: 45% (2016) vs. 53% (projected 2020). A potential swing of 12.4 million votes from 2016.
• Black vote: 8% (2016) vs. 15% (projected 2020). A potential swing of 6.8 million votes from 2016.
Any of these projections coming half-true would guarantee the President a victory. A combination would lead to a landslide.

One big difference between 2016 and 2020 is that there are far fewer undecided voters. And thus far, they’re all moving towards Biden.

In the final RCP average of polls in 2016, Trump was at 43.6%. Today, Trump is at - ready for this - 43.6%! That’s pretty remarkable.

In 2016, Hillary was at 46.8%. Today, Biden is at 51.4%, a +4.5% swing from 2016.

In 2016, both candidates captured some of the undecideds, so their vote totals were higher than their polls. And Trump captured about 60% of them.

Today, only about 4% of the electorate remains undecided, and that includes at the state level. So Trump is in trouble.

That and Trump now has a record. He can't run on platitudes. He can't say Mexico is going to pay for the Space Force since they didn't pay for the wall (for example). He can't say that his deportation policy is going to be humane--he's ripping kids from their parents and orphaning them. He can't say that he'll build the wall when he's built very little new wall. He can't say that you'll have riches beyond belief since very little has changed week to week on our paychecks.

Except, he really did take a much tougher stance on illegal immigration and it seemed to be paying off in rising wages for the working poor.

YOu guys seem to have trouble with the distinction between words and actions.

That said...

I despise their

Trump deported some illegals, renegotiated some trade deals and rammed a Supreme Court nomination though quickly.

That is not Totalitarian Oppression. Stop giving ANY CREDIBILITY AT ALL, to the shit the msm tells you.

One big difference between 2016 and 2020 is that there are far fewer undecided voters. And thus far, they’re all moving towards Biden.

In the final RCP average of polls in 2016, Trump was at 43.6%. Today, Trump is at - ready for this - 43.6%! That’s pretty remarkable.

In 2016, Hillary was at 46.8%. Today, Biden is at 51.4%, a +4.5% swing from 2016.

In 2016, both candidates captured some of the undecideds, so their vote totals were higher than their polls. And Trump captured about 60% of them.

Today, only about 4% of the electorate remains undecided, and that includes at the state level. So Trump is in trouble.

That and Trump now has a record. He can't run on platitudes. He can't say Mexico is going to pay for the Space Force since they didn't pay for the wall (for example). He can't say that his deportation policy is going to be humane--he's ripping kids from their parents and orphaning them. He can't say that he'll build the wall when he's built very little new wall. He can't say that you'll have riches beyond belief since very little has changed week to week on our paychecks.

Except, he really did take a much tougher stance on illegal immigration and it seemed to be paying off in rising wages for the working poor.

Rising wages? Sure...LOL

Rising wages? Sure...LOL

Repeatedly discussed on this forum with links. Did you miss it? Admitting the MSM really underplayed it, for obvious reasons, but it was discussed here a lot.

Did you miss it? DO you want a link showing it? If I show you, will you admit it? Or are you just a troll?

Forum List

Back