Trump Has Not Expanded His Base

Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.

It is not stupid to vote for the man speaking out for you and against the woman who thinks you are "deplorable".

Indeed, I don't understand any none liberal white who votes for a dem at this point is time.
Only the deplorables had any reason to feel insulted. If you felt included in Hillary's criticism of republicans' white supremacist problem that's a problem with your hateful anti-American politics.

Ever time you libs smear someone was "Wacist" for some bullshit reason, you have demonstrated that when a libs says shit like that, they mean EVERYONE who is white and not wallowing in white guilt and kowtowing to the pc mob.

My point stands. If you have the balls to seriously and honestly address it, do so, otherwise fuck off.
White supremacists are racist by definition and you people let them near the microphones way too much. If you don't want to be called racist by association you tell them to fuck off rather than defending them. It not that complicated.
Those white supremacists, along with other racists and bigots, vote Republican – Republicans aren’t going to do anything that might jeopardize losing a significant segment of the Republican voting bloc.

Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.

It is not stupid to vote for the man speaking out for you and against the woman who thinks you are "deplorable".

Indeed, I don't understand any none liberal white who votes for a dem at this point is time.
Only the deplorables had any reason to feel insulted. If you felt included in Hillary's criticism of republicans' white supremacist problem that's a problem with your hateful anti-American politics.

Ever time you libs smear someone was "Wacist" for some bullshit reason, you have demonstrated that when a libs says shit like that, they mean EVERYONE who is white and not wallowing in white guilt and kowtowing to the pc mob.

My point stands. If you have the balls to seriously and honestly address it, do so, otherwise fuck off.
White supremacists are racist by definition and you people let them near the microphones way too much. If you don't want to be called racist by association you tell them to fuck off rather than defending them. It not that complicated.

Thanks for demonstrating my point. When you fucking assholes start talking ws, you are talking about everyone who is not wallowing in white guilt or kowtowing to you fucking retards.

FUCK YOU.

One big difference between 2016 and 2020 is that there are far fewer undecided voters. And thus far, they’re all moving towards Biden.

In the final RCP average of polls in 2016, Trump was at 43.6%. Today, Trump is at - ready for this - 43.6%! That’s pretty remarkable.

In 2016, Hillary was at 46.8%. Today, Biden is at 51.4%, a +4.5% swing from 2016.

In 2016, both candidates captured some of the undecideds, so their vote totals were higher than their polls. And Trump captured about 60% of them.

Today, only about 4% of the electorate remains undecided, and that includes at the state level. So Trump is in trouble.

The weird thing is, he never even TRIED to expand his base. This has been a 100% talk radio presidency, and we're all just supposed to see how wonderful it was and fall in line.

They've somehow been conditioned to have zero (0) understanding or curiosity of the perceptions, experiences and priorities that exist outside of their tightly-controlled world.
Trump is most comfortable with those who adore him.
Expanding his base would mean dealing with those who question what he does.
It also would mean Trump could no longer be Trump.

To expand his base Trump would have to be more than just a demagogue, fear-monger, and con artist.

It would mean Trump must possess actual political acumen, along with compassion and empathy – all of which Trump lacks.

It wasn’t a matter of Trump refusing to expand his base, it was a matter of Trump being incapable of expanding his base.
Agreed

Trump is limited in the compassion business

Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Three states ignored by Hillary
He won't get Pennsylvania, because he will end fracking and Wisconsin is also in his pocket. Don't know about Michigan.

Only Biden will not end fracking....Pennsylvania knows that
Trump is losing Bigly in Wisconsin and his attacks on the popular Michigan Governor after a failed kidnapping attempt are not helping him
There is audio of him saying that he will. So he is a liar?

Only ending it on Federal Land my friend
He said he would end all fracking. All of it.
Nope
Like with Obama you don't pay attention. Just what cnn tells you.

One big difference between 2016 and 2020 is that there are far fewer undecided voters. And thus far, they’re all moving towards Biden.

In the final RCP average of polls in 2016, Trump was at 43.6%. Today, Trump is at - ready for this - 43.6%! That’s pretty remarkable.

In 2016, Hillary was at 46.8%. Today, Biden is at 51.4%, a +4.5% swing from 2016.

In 2016, both candidates captured some of the undecideds, so their vote totals were higher than their polls. And Trump captured about 60% of them.

Today, only about 4% of the electorate remains undecided, and that includes at the state level. So Trump is in trouble.

What’s interesting to consider is that Trump didn’t win in 2016 with just his base.

It was his base* in addition to tiny, razor thin majorities in enough swing states who perceived Trump – incorrectly – as the ‘lesser of two evils’; but that tiny minority of voters were not part of his 'base,' most of whom are abandoning Trump now.

*There really is no Trump ‘base’ – in other words, it’s the same Republican/conservative/rightist voting bloc that voted for Romney in 2012 and McCain in 2008.

Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

He won't get Pennsylvania, because he will end fracking and Wisconsin is also in his pocket. Don't know about Michigan.

Trump is losing Bigly in Wisconsin and his attacks on the popular Michigan Governor after a failed kidnapping attempt are not helping him
Correct.

Biden can’t ‘end’ fracking – presidents don’t have such power.

The notion that Biden can ‘end’ fracking is a lie.

Only Congress has the authority to prohibit fracking.

without massive amounts of fraud.
Speaking of fraud...

!

And these are just the ones they know about. Imagine how much fraud that we dont about, that occured for Obama and Hillary.

It's why I don't understand why Americans are so keen on mail ballots. Other than those in the military or physically disabled, why such a high number of mail ballots? Worse, so many that have disappeared?

Show up at the booth and vote, or don't.
The virus??
Derp...

Correct.

Then why is he saying he will? He even says he will mandate mask. Which also he cannot do, such a liar. I mean he has been in government for 47 years and cannot run on anything he has done.

You should come to grips with the simple fact that denial is a big part of your delusion. Of course I suppose unawareness is also a major indicator of most mental illnesses.

His “base” is 30 states, 2,623 counties...he won the “popular vote” amongst 49 states...FUCK, how much larger of a “base” do you believe he should have?

I never underestimate your collective stupidity, Occupied! :)
At least I know what "Collective" means.

I never underestimate your collective stupidity, Occupied! :)
At least I know what "Collective" means.
For liberals? It's a "hive" thing! :)
1604170508242.png

Correct.

Wrong again!

Congress gave that power to the EPA and they can do what they want by fiat. A simple rule change... That is how Trump removed the tryanical strangle hold the dim wits put on us...

Those white supremacists, along with other racists and bigots, vote Republican – Republicans aren’t going to do anything that might jeopardize losing a significant segment of the Republican voting bloc.
You got a lot of mileage out of those "white supremacist" accusations. Are you waiting for everyone to pay a hundred dollars for every dollar they earn?

What’s interesting to consider is that Trump didn’t win in 2016 with just his base.

It was his base* in addition to tiny, razor thin majorities in enough swing states who perceived Trump – incorrectly – as the ‘lesser of two evils’; but that tiny minority of voters were not part of his 'base,' most of whom are abandoning Trump now.

*There really is no Trump ‘base’ – in other words, it’s the same Republican/conservative/rightist voting bloc that voted for Romney in 2012 and McCain in 2008.
same republicans?
Trump hated Mccain, also Romney doesnt like Trump either.

69uo0v7oxew51.jpg

same republicans?

69uo0v7oxew51.jpg
The exact, same Republicans, the blind partisan right: support any Republican president, no matter how wrong and reprehensible; support any Republican candidate for president, no matter how wrong and reprehensible.

same republicans?

69uo0v7oxew51.jpg
The exact, same Republicans, the blind partisan right: support any Republican president, no matter how wrong and reprehensible; support any Republican candidate for president, no matter how wrong and reprehensible.
The exact, same Republicans Democrats, the blind partisan right left: support any Republican Democrat president, no matter how wrong and reprehensible; support any Republican Democrat candidate for president, no matter how wrong and reprehensible.

Fixed that for ya, projectasaurus rex.

Forum List

Back